- LIEBHERR CONTAINER CRANES TO SUPPLY TWO NEW STS TO PORT OF LIVERPOOL
- TOKYO PORT WAIVES FEES FOR LNG AND HYDROGEN-POWERED SHIPS
- PRIME MINISTER OF VIETNAM CONFIRMS SECOND PORT AT DANANG
- PORT OF BELLINGHAM AIMS TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BY 86%
- NASSAU CRUISE PORT BECOMES CRITICAL PARTNER IN RESTART OF CRUISE TOURISM OF CARIBBEAN
- PORT OF ROTTERDAM AIMS TO BECOME HYDROGEN HUB
- ROYAL NAVY’S FLAGSHIP HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH VISITS SCOTLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME
- LARGEST INDUSTRIAL ONSHORE WIND FARM IN FLANDERS BECOMES OPERATIONAL
- TALLINN PORT AIMS TO USE GREEN ELECTRICITY ONLY PRODUCED IN ESTONIA
- LONG BEACH PORT COMPLETED ITS BUSIEST FEBRUARY ON RECORD
- BRUNSBÜTTEL PORTS HOSTS FIRST LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS BUNKERING OF GREENFERRY I
- SWEDISH GOVERNMENT AWARDS FOUR SHIPPING COMPANIES
Antwerp Port tightens regulationsPort of Antwerp announced that more stringent rules governing byloads inside second-hand vehicles will be introduced as of 2021.
Lithuania aims Port of Klaipeda to upgrade for offshore projectsA draft resolution to upgrade the Port of Klaipeda to accommodate facilities supporting offshore wind projects was approved by the Lithuanian government on 2 December.
Port of Algeciras receives the ESPO Award 2020In recognition of its active strategy to attract creativity and local start-ups, the Port of Algeciras was awarded the 2020 ESPO Prize.
Port of Los Angeles sets record, handling 980,000 TEU in a monthIn October, the Port of Los Angeles experienced an enormous cargo surge, handling 980,000 TEUs in four weeks. It was the busiest month in the history of the harbour, up 27% year-on-year.
South Korea to develop "port-through" virus test in Port of BusanThe metropolitan government of Busan announced that a comprehensive framework is being established to prevent the spread of infectious diseases from ships coming from overseas.
Gothenburg Port works to cut carbon emissionsBy encouraging the use of greener construction equipment and methods in future construction projects, the Gothenburg Port Authority aims to reduce carbon emissions at the port.
Port of Amsterdam facilitates degassing tests for bargesTests were carried out in the port of Amsterdam with vapor processing equipment.
Antwerp Port replaces the existing system of PIN codesThe "Certified Pick up" automated, safe and integrated solution will soon replace the current system of PIN codes for the release of containers at the port of Antwerp.
SK Telecom to develop 5G-based smart port in BusanSouth Korean operator SK Telecom has entered into an agreement to develop 5G-based smart ports with the Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries and the Busan Port Terminal.
Rotterdam Port Authority supports the fight against plastic pollutionAllard Castelein, CEO of the Port of Rotterdam Authority, signed the Operation Clean Sweep ® Pledge during a digital meeting with PlasticsEurope Netherlands, a plastics manufacturing industry group.
Los Angeles Port starts online permit processIt is now easier to apply for permits from the Port of Los Angeles through a single Port Permit Application (APP) portal accessible online at permits.portoflosangeles.org.
Global Ports to introduce its tank container repairs service at YaninoGlobal Ports, in collaboration with the CJSC Marine Cargo Bureau, will launch a tank container repair service at Yanino Logistics Park on 1 November 2020.