- LIEBHERR CONTAINER CRANES TO SUPPLY TWO NEW STS TO PORT OF LIVERPOOL
- TOKYO PORT WAIVES FEES FOR LNG AND HYDROGEN-POWERED SHIPS
- PRIME MINISTER OF VIETNAM CONFIRMS SECOND PORT AT DANANG
- PORT OF BELLINGHAM AIMS TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BY 86%
- NASSAU CRUISE PORT BECOMES CRITICAL PARTNER IN RESTART OF CRUISE TOURISM OF CARIBBEAN
- PORT OF ROTTERDAM AIMS TO BECOME HYDROGEN HUB
- ROYAL NAVY’S FLAGSHIP HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH VISITS SCOTLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME
- LARGEST INDUSTRIAL ONSHORE WIND FARM IN FLANDERS BECOMES OPERATIONAL
- TALLINN PORT AIMS TO USE GREEN ELECTRICITY ONLY PRODUCED IN ESTONIA
- LONG BEACH PORT COMPLETED ITS BUSIEST FEBRUARY ON RECORD
- BRUNSBÜTTEL PORTS HOSTS FIRST LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS BUNKERING OF GREENFERRY I
- SWEDISH GOVERNMENT AWARDS FOUR SHIPPING COMPANIES
Port of Halifax becomes fully operationalThe enlarged Port of Halifax South End Container Terminal is now complete and fully operational, having received its first vessel, Zim Tarragona.
Los Angeles Port receives $9.9 million development grantReservations for each of the above trips made before Dec. 31, 2020 would benefit from a 10-15 percent discount, as well as an extra $250 onboard credit, according to the press release. The 10-15 percent discount is only valid for trips booked before June
Sea Port of St. Petersburg expands its load spaceA multipurpose open storage yard of 3,000 square meters was put into service by Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg JSC.
Qatar Petroleum books capacity at Grain LNG TerminalQatar Petroleum has signed an agreement with the UK National Grid to reserve a capacity of up to 7.2 million tons per year at the Grain LNG terminal in Kent.
China to open up 10 ports for foreign crew changesAs the country eases entry restrictions for foreign nationals, China has opened 10 ports for foreign crew shifts.
Associated British Ports won environment related awardAssociated British Ports (ABP) reports that at the 2020 Heavy Lift Awards it has won the prestigious "Environment" category, acknowledging its sustainability investments in the day-to-day running of operations and the organization's long-term plan.
Saudi Global Ports Company takes over management of two other terminalsSaudi Global Ports Company (SGP), one of the subsidiaries of PSA International, will formally take over the management of both the first and second container terminals at King Abdulaziz Port Dammam (KAPD) in Saudi Arabia on 1 October 2020.
Port of Riga plans to start servicing capesize vessels next yearThe Authority of the Freeport of Riga reports that the navigation canal cleaning project to accommodate capesize vessels (load capacity over 150,000 tons) has already begun in the immediate future at the Port of Riga.
Ricardo D. Charlton appointed as director of operations at Port EvergladesThe Port Everglades Chief Executive and Port Director of Broward County, Jonathan Daniels, has appointed Ricardo D. Charlton, BSME, FSO, as the new Operations Director.
Port of Long Beach celebrates completion of harbor bridgeThe Port of Long Beach celebrated the opening of its long-awaited replacement port bridge for Interstate 710, which crosses the back channel of the port.
Argentina's TecPlata Port to start receiving Far East importsWith the first shipment from China through a new service provided by Evergreen, TecPlata port terminal, located in the Greater Buenos Aires region, has started receiving imports from the Far East.
Port of Galveston to prepare for resumptionThe Port of Galveston has said that, according to the announcement of the company's CEO, Rodger Rees, they are planning for a secure, sustainable return of the cruise industry in the midst of the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.