- GERMANY’S SAL AND DUTCH FIRM JUMBO TO FORM A JOINT VENTURE
- GERMANY'S UNITED PRODUCT TANKERS APPOINTS NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR
- STENA INKS $180 MILLION LOAN AGREEMENT FOR E-FLEXER FERRIES
- OCEAN WINDS AND TERNA ENERGY TO WORK ON GREECE'S FLOATING OFFSHORE WIND FARM
- RUSSIA AND SYRIA WORK ON JOINT SHIPPING LINE
- MAERSK EINDHOVEN SAILS FROM APM TERMINALS YOKOHAMA
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION OF ISRAEL CLEARS MINERVA HELEN FROM OIL SPILL LINKS
- UAE’S TRANSWORLD GROUP TAKES 2011-BUILT HANDY BULKER FROM JAPAN
- INDIA PLANS TO SPEND $82 BILLION ON VARIOUS PORT PROJECTS
- IRANIAN BOXSHIP SHAHRAZ REFLOATED OFF BATAM
- WALLENIUS WILHELMSEN BEGINS REACTIVATING NINE OF ITS VESSELS
- SEASPAN CORPORATION ACQUIRES 15,000 TEU BOXSHIP PAIR
Germany’s SAL and Dutch firm Jumbo to form a joint ventureGermany's SAL and Dutch firm Jumbo announcing their intention to form a joint venture, consolidation in the heavylift sector shows no signs of slowing down.
Stena inks $180 million loan agreement for E-Flexer ferriesStena, a Swedish shipping company, has signed a $180 million loan agreement with KfW-Bank to fund the construction of two new E-Flexer RoPax ferries.
Russia and Syria work on joint shipping lineRussia and Syria are talking about the possibility of establishing a joint shipping line. The line's launch date will be calculated based on a detailed cargo base estimate.
Ministry of Environmental Protection of Israel clears Minerva Helen from oil spill linksThe investigation into the latest oil spill has been extended to hundreds of vessels by a team of investigators headed by Israel's Ministry of Environmental Protection.
UAE’s Transworld Group takes 2011-built handy bulker from JapanThe UAE's Transworld Group has announced the purchase of Yokoyama Kaiun's handy bulker Asahi Maru, which was developed in 2011.
India plans to spend $82 billion on various port projectsBy 2035, India plans to invest $82 billion in various port projects to improve the country's maritime sector.
Iranian boxship Shahraz refloated off BatamThe Iranian boxship Shahraz was refloated today in a delicate operation involving several vessels.
Seaspan Corporation acquires 15,000 teu boxship pairSeaspan Corporation has announced that it has entered into a long-term charter agreement with a major liner to buy two 15,000 teu scrubber-equipped containerships.
New Liebherr ship to shore container crane enters service at Port of AlicanteLiebherr Container Cranes have handed over a ship to shore (STS) container crane to Terminales Maritimas Del Sureste S.A (TMS) in the Port of Alicante, Spain.
FPSO operator SBM Offshore to receive FPSO hull from Waigaoqiao ShipbuildingSBM Offshore, an FPSO operator, has signed a contract with Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding to build an FPSO hull.
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines agrees to share the data of about 180 MOL shipsMitsui OSK Lines and Ship Data Center Co have agreed to share data from around 180 MOL ships in service that are part of MOL's "FOCUS Project" through the IoS Open Platform, a ship IoT data sharing platform promoted by ShipDC.
Polarcus seismic project comes to the endPolarcus, a Dubai-based offshore survey agency, has reported that the client has terminated a contract for providing 3D seismic data acquisition services in Asia Pacific after the company's fleet was seized by lenders.