- MAERSK CANCELS BLANKED SAILINGS ON THE TRANSPACIFIC
- VIKING LINE'S FERRY RUN AGROUND IN THE ÅLAND ISLANDS
- AUSTAL AUSTRALIA DELIVERED PATROL BOAT TO AUSTRALIAN DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- CHINESE SHIPYARD STARTED TO BUILD FINNLINES’ SECOND NEW HYBRID RO-RO VESSEL
- VROON OFFSHORE SERVICES DISPOSES THREE VESSELS OF ITS FLEET
- JAN-AUG NEW SHIP ORDERS OF CHINESE SHIPBUILDERS DOWN 4.5%
- SRI LANKA TO PROSECUTE CAPTAIN OF THE BURNT VESSEL NEW DIAMOND
- LIEBHERR CRANE SELECTED FOR OFFSHORE CONVERTER STATION
- P&O CRUISES ANNOUNCED TO CANCEL CRUISES UNTIL 2021
- AUSTRALIA BANNED A SHIP FOR UNPAID CREW WAGES
- SINGAPORE PLAYS THE KEY ROLE IN DECARBONIZATION PROCESS
- CARNIVAL IMAGINATION ARRIVED TURKEY FOR SCRAPPING
Maersk cancels blanked sailings on the transpacificRecord spot prices seen on the transpacific to the west coast in recent weeks have sparked concern in China , South Korea and the US, nudging $4,000 per container.
Austal Australia delivered patrol boat to Australian Department of DefenseThe vessel, PSS President H.I. Remeliik II, was presented to the Palau Government by the Government of Australia during a handover ceremony at Henderson shipyard in Austal Australia.
Vroon Offshore Services disposes three vessels of its fleetAs part of the right-sizing of its PSV fleet, Dutch shipowner Vroon's offshore arm, Vroon Offshore Services, has disposed of three platform support vessels.
Sri Lanka to prosecute captain of the burnt vessel New DiamondSri Lanka will prosecute the owner of the hit VLCC New Diamond for assistance provided to the vessel at least RS340 m ($1.9 m) after it caught fire on September 3. In the coming weeks more bills are expected to be included.
Liebherr crane selected for offshore converter stationLiebherr-MCCtec Rostock has signed a contract with Aibel to supply TenneT's DolWin epsilon (DolWin5) offshore convertor station with an RL 2600-35 Lit cylinder luffing crane for the transmission system operator.
P&O Cruises announced to cancel cruises until 2021P&O Cruises today announced an extension of its pause in service, with all sailings cancelled until early 2021.
Australia banned a ship for unpaid crew wagesThe Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) today banned the Panama-flagged bulk carrier AC Sesoda for intentionally underpaying its crew by more than AUD $118,000, which the ship's operator tried to hide from authorities.
Carnival Imagination arrived Turkey for scrappingThe Carnival Imagination has arrived in Aliaga, Izmir, for her demolition.
Damen Shipyards Group launches dredger for HansonDamen Shipyards Group launched a Marine Aggregate Dredger (MAD) 3500 at their Galati Yard in Romania on September 11.
BIMCO launches a webinar series on threats and opportunities of COVID-19BIMCO is hosting a webinar series with industry experts sharing their expertise and visions of the future of commercial shipping markets.
Sri Lanka seeks $1.9 million from the owner of New DiamondSri Lanka is seeking assistance from the owner of the stricken oil supertanker New Diamond for at least 340 million rupees ($1.9 million) after it caught fire on September 3.
Unmanned vessel that identifies piracy threats launchedA new unmanned surface vessel (USV) launched by Star International has been developed to be used by shipping operators to detect piracy risks and warn evasive actions.