- SHELL TANKERS SIGNS CHARTER CONTRACTS FOR SIX LNG CARRIER
- U.S. SENDS CRUDE SHIPMENT TO SAUDI ARABIA AFTER YEARS
- CMA CGM STATES ONE WORKER IS MISSING, MANY INJURED AFTER BEIRUT BLAST
- NEW ICEBREAKER OF AUSTRALIA TO UNDERGO FINAL COMMISSIONING
- PASSENGER OF SEADREAM TESTS POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS
- PANAMAX CONTAINERSHIP CAP JACKSON DISABLED DUE TO FIRE
- TAIWANESE NAVY LAUNCHED FIRST INDIGENOUS RAPID MINE-LAYING SHIP
- UNIFIL NAVAL PEACEKEEPERS INJURED IN BEIRUT PORT BLAST
- CARNIVAL SCRAPS AIDA SHIPS IN AUGUST
- CARNIVAL FANTASY ARRIVED IN HER FINAL DESTINATION; TURKEY
- NORWAY STOPPED CRUISE SHIPS WITH MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE ON BOARD
- U.S. APPOINTS JIM DEHART AS COORDINATOR FOR THE ARCTIC REGION
Shell Tankers signs charter contracts for six LNG carrierShell Tankers Private Limited has concluded long-term charter contracts for six new Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) carriers.
CMA CGM states one worker is missing, many injured after Beirut blastThe French container shipping company CMA CGM, which is firmly ingrained in Lebanon, has launched an emergency program to carry out a thorough health and safety review of its 261 employees based in Beirut.
Passenger of SeaDream tests positive for coronavirusA SeaDream I passenger on the previous cruise the vessel sailed tested positive for COVID-19 upon his return to Denmark, which meant that all passengers on the current sailing were told to stay in their staterooms.
Taiwanese Navy launched first indigenous rapid mine-laying shipThe Taiwan Navy held a launch ceremony on 4 August for Taiwan's first indigenous-built, rapid mine-laying ship.
UNIFIL naval peacekeepers injured in Beirut Port blastA series of two massive explosions in the port of Beirut , Lebanon, caused significant damage Tuesday, destroying several buildings and damaging vessels.
Carnival scraps AIDA ships in augustThe world's largest cruise company cancelled two of the three cruises scheduled for its AIDA line this month, failing to secure regulatory permission from the Italian Government to set sail.
Carnival Fantasy arrived in her final destination; TurkeyThe Carnival Fantasy has completed her voyage to Turkey which is her final destination for the Aliaga ship breaking facility to be scrapped.
U.S. appoints Jim DeHart as coordinator for the Arctic RegionThe State Department has named Jim DeHart as the Arctic region's U.S. Coordinator.
ABS supports growing global demand for offshore windABS supports increasing global demand for offshore wind with revised wind turbine guides covering both floating and underlying wind turbines.
European Commission backs Spanish LNG bunkering projectsTwo Spanish LNG bunkering projects provided financial assistance from the European Commission to the tune of EUR 27 million ($31.7 million).
Robert Allan Ltd. celebrates 90th yearAfter significant anniversary milestones such as 60 (Diamond) and 75 (Diamond or Sapphire), Robert Allan Ltd. celebrates 90th year.
Princess extends pause of operations until Dec 15Citing the progress of COVID-19 and relevant decisions on travel restrictions, Princess Cruises announced that it extends the operational pause until December 15.