- ICOMIA MARINAS GROUP GOLDEN CLEAT AWARD WINNER ANNOUNCED
- TERSAN SHIPYARD ACQUIRES HAVYARD LEIRVIK SHIPYARD, NORWAY
- A NEW CONTRACT FROM TERSAN SHIPYARD FOR NEW ZEALAND’S AURORA FISHERIES
- TWO ELECTRIC “TUGS OF THE FUTURE” FROM SANMAR SHIPYARDS UNDERGOING SEA TRIALS
- SECOND OF SANMAR’S GROUND-BREAKING ELECTRIC TUGS ARRIVES IN VANCOUVER
- TERSAN SHIPYARD HAS LAUNCHED CANADIAN’S LARGEST TRAWLER, INUKSUK II
- MARSHALL ISLANDS REMOVED FROM EU NON-COOP LIST
- KONGSBERG REDUCES CO2 EMISSIONS BY 23% FOR NORWEGIAN COASTAL SHIPS
- IBIA SEEKS INDUSTRY PARTICIPATION FOR PIVOTAL DIGITALISATION SURVEY
- COLUMBIA GROUP SIGNS MOU WITH TWO UNIVERSITIES AS IT ANCHORS PRESENCE IN TURKEY
- SIGNAL OCEAN LAUNCHES DATA WAREHOUSE SERVICE
- THE LATEST TREND IN SUPERYACHTS: SHARED OWNERSHIP
ICOMIA Marinas Group Golden Cleat Award Winner AnnouncedThe ICOMIA Marinas Group Golden Cleat Award has been awarded to Daniel S. Natchez, President of Daniel S. Natchez & Associates Inc.
A new contract from Tersan Shipyard for New Zealand’s Aurora FisheriesTersan shipyard is awarded as the builder of a new vessel, to be operated in New Zealand waters by Aurora Fisheries, which is a part of the Solander Group.
Second Of Sanmar’s Ground-Breaking Electric Tugs Arrives In VancouverA second electric-powered ground-breaking emissions-free tugboat, built by Sanmar Shipyards in Türkiye, has arrived in Vancouver harbour on Canada’s Pacific coast.
Marshall Islands Removed from EU Non-Coop ListRepublic of the Marshall Islands Removed from EU List of Non-Cooperative Jurisdictions
Kongsberg Reduces CO2 Emissions by 23% for Norwegian Coastal ShipsKongsberg Maritime has delivered a 23% cut in CO2 emissions on the 121-metre passenger vessel MS Richard With, owned by Hurtigruten, a coastal ship operator and adventure travel company.
IBIA seeks industry participation for pivotal digitalisation survey10 October 2023, London. The International Bunker Industry Association (IBIA) is inviting industry stakeholders to contribute to its latest initiative – a comprehensive digitalisation survey. Spearheaded by the IBIA Digitalisation Working Group, this ende
Columbia Group signs MOU with two universities as it anchors presence in TurkeyCementing its inauguration in Istanbul and paving the way for maritime advancement, Columbia Group has signed an MOU with two Turkish universities to support maritime cadets.
The Latest Trend in Superyachts: Shared OwnershipIndustry-first ‘By the Stateroom’ program spreads the costs of ownership for an award-winning €110 million superyacht among less than 60 owners
Sanmar Shipyards Delivered Compact Workhorse Tug To Expanding Danish PortSanmar Shipyards has delivered a powerful compact workhorse harbour tug to the Port of Hirtshals in Denmark where it will primarily assist increasingly large modern ferries to and from the quay in the port’s often notoriously windy conditions.
CMA D. ARGOUDELIS & CO S.A. Announces the cooperation with BCA COLLEGECMA D. ARGOUDELIS & CO S.A. has inaugurated a state-of-the-art Automation Lab at BCA College, designed to cater to the academic and practical necessities of the Master Marine Engineering students.
IBIA Appoints Edmund Hughes as New IMO RepresentativeInternational Fuel Industry Association (IBIA), effective September 1, 2023, Dr. Edmund Hughes has been appointed as the International Maritime Organization (IMO) Representative.
Royal Wagenborg Adds New Tugboat to Its FleetThe Robert Allan design ASD 3280 tug which Royal Wagenborg purchased in mid-June is renamed 'Waterland' and has arrived in Eemshaven a few days ago.