- MARITIME TRADEFAIR SMM GOES DIGITAL
- IMO AGREES TO EVALUATE $5 BILLION R&D FUND PROPOSAL
- THREE CREWMEMBERS ABDUCTED FROM TOGO-FLAGGED BUNKERING TANKER
- DAMEN CONVERTS PLATFORM SUPPLY VESSEL INTO FISH FEED CARRIER
- OCEAN INFINITY EXPANDS ITS ROBOTIC VESSELS FLEET
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE UNVEILS 2023 SUMMER ITINERARY LINEUP
- ITALIAN NAVY FRIGATE RESCUES WOUNDED CREWMEMBER AFTER PIRATE ATTACK
- NORWAY’S HAVYARD GROUP TO ESTABLISH HYDROGEN SOLUTIONS FIRM
- KSOE AND SAMSUNG WIN ORDERS FOR CRUDE CARRIERS
- BUNKERING VESSEL HIJACKED IN GULF OF GUINEA WHILE ON ROUTE TO LAGOS
- HAPAG-LLOYD REPORTS TWO COVID-19 CASES ON ITS SHIPS
- EGYPTIAN NAVAL GROUP VISITS RUSSIA FOR FRIENDSHIP BRIDGE-2020
Maritime tradefair SMM goes digitalAs originally expected, the SMM Maritime Trade Fair will no longer be held as a hybrid event on the Hamburg exhibition campus in February 2021.
Three crewmembers abducted from togo-flagged bunkering tankerThree crew members were kidnapped from a small tanker off the coast of Nigeria, the latest incident in the Gulf of Guinea in an unusually busy year for piracy.
Ocean Infinity expands its robotic vessels fleetAs part of the next phase of its "Armada" fleet, Ocean Infinity has signed a contract for eight 78-meter, potentially crewed robotic vessels.
Italian Navy frigate rescues wounded crewmember after pirate attackOn Saturday, following a pirate attack on the Zhen Hua 7 heavy lift ship in the Gulf of Guinea, Federico Martinengo, an Italian navy frigate, came to the aid of the vessel and rescued a wounded crewmember.
Norway’s Havyard Group to establish hydrogen solutions firmIn an attempt to meet consumer demand for its full hydrogen system for ships, Norway's Havyard Group has agreed to establish a separate company.
KSOE and Samsung win orders for crude carriersA total of 13 crude carriers have won orders from Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering (KSOE) and Samsung Heavy Industries. The ships' combined value exceeds 1 trillion won.
Bunkering vessel hijacked in Gulf of Guinea while on route to LagosAnother hijacking incident taking place near South Lome this week the piracy situation in the Gulf of Guinea continues to be critical.
Egyptian naval group visits Russia for Friendship Bridge-2020On 17 November, a group of Egyptian Navy ships called for the first time at the port of Novorossiysk to participate in the Russia-Egypt Friendship Bridge-2020 naval exercise, the Russian Black Sea Fleet Press Office announced.
Nichols Brothers Boat Builders launches tug for fossOn Wednesday, Nichols Brothers Boat Builders (NBBB) launched Leisa Florence, the third of four ASD-90 class tugs for Foss Maritime.
Turkey sends third drillship to Black SeaTurkish Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Fatih Dönmez announced that the third Turkish drill ship Kanuni had set sail from Istanbul on Friday en route to the Black Sea.
New Zealand’s 2 new Interislander ferries choose Isle of Man Ship RegistryThe Isle of Man Ship Registry has been chosen as the flag state to oversee the construction of two RoPax rail-enabled ferries that will connect the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
Offshore Technology Conference 2021 postponedBecause of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, one of the world's biggest conferences and shows devoted to the offshore energy industry will be postponed next year.