- FRANCE’S NEXANS INKS SUPPLIER AGREEMENT WITH EMPIRE OFFSHORE WIND
- NASDAQ-LISTED SEANERGY MARITIME BUYS 2012-BUILT JAPANESE CAPESIZE BULKER
- MACRO OFFSHORE SUBSIDIARY JACKTEL WINS LONG-TERM TYRA CONTRACT
- CHINESE SHIPS ENTER JAPAN'S TERRITORIAL WATERS OFF SENKAKU ISLANDS
- NORWEGIAN OPERATOR WALLENIUS WILHELMSEN REACTIVATES LAST THREE LAID-UP VESSELS
- ALL AMERICAN MARINE JOINS FAMILY-OWNED BRYTON MARINE GROUP
- AKER OFFSHORE WIND AND HEXICON COMES TOGETHER FOR SWEDISH WIND PROJECTS
- HYUNDAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES WORKS ON HYDROGEN SUPPLY CHAIN BY 2030
- UN CALLS FOR SEAFARERS TO BE PRIORITISED FOR COVID-19 VACCINATIONS
- TECO 2030 ASA WORKS ON MARINE FUEL CELLS TOGETHER WITH AVL LIST GMBH
- ASEAN SEAS LINE ORDERS PAIR OF 1,900 TEU CONTAINERSHIPS
March Marks Turnaround For Container Sector With Record High 45 ULCS Ship OrdersIn March, orders for 45 Ultra-large containerships (ULCS, 15,000+ TEU) were placed, breaking a record on its own.
Nasdaq-listed Seanergy Maritime buys 2012-built Japanese capesize bulkerSeanergy Maritime Holdings, a Nasdaq-listed Greek capesize bulker owner, has agreed to buy a 2012-built Japanese capesize bulker for $28.6 million.
Chinese ships enter Japan's territorial waters off Senkaku IslandsAccording to sources, Chinese ships have entered Japanese territorial waters off the Senkaku Islands for the 11th time in 2021.
All American Marine joins family-owned Bryton Marine GroupMatt Mullett, the owner of All American Marine (AAM), has completed a private sale to the Bryton Marine Company, which is owned by his family.
Aker Offshore Wind and Hexicon comes together for Swedish wind projectsAker Offshore Wind and Hexicon, a Swedish windfarm specialist, have signed a joint venture agreement to look into the costs of implementing floating wind projects off the coast of Sweden.
Hyundai Heavy Industries works on hydrogen supply chain by 2030Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) Group of South Korea intends to invest in all facets of the hydrogen value chain, from development to transportation, storage, and use of hydrogen fuel.
UN calls for seafarers to be prioritised for COVID-19 vaccinationsSeafarers must be given priority for Covid-19 vaccines, according to a joint statement signed by the heads of five United Nations bodies on Friday.
Asean Seas Line orders pair of 1,900 teu containershipsAsean Seas Line, based in Hong Kong, is growing and has started planning its first newbuilds.
Dubai-based Global Feeder Shipping adds another boxship to its fleetGlobal Feeder Shipping (GFS), based in Dubai, has added to its fleet with the purchase of the 3,450 teu boxship Uni Florida from Uni Asia, based in Hong Kong.
Ever Given refloated, Suez Canal to resume operationsAccording to Inchcape Shipping Services, the 20,388-teu Ever Given was refloated early Monday morning.
Grimaldi Group’s newbuild ro-ro vessel saved 5.1% in fuel consumptionAccording to performance testing results, the use of Silverstream's air lubrication system reduced fuel consumption and emissions by 5.1 percent on Grimaldi Group's newbuild ro-ro vessel Eco Valencia.
MAN Energy Solutions receives engines order for 10 Shell-chartered VLCCsFor the Shell-chartered VLCC newbuilds, MAN Energy Solutions has been contracted to supply ten of its dual-fuel ME-GI engines.