- SANMAR SHIPYARDS DELIVERED COMPACT WORKHORSE TUG TO EXPANDING DANISH PORT
- CMA D. ARGOUDELIS & CO S.A. ANNOUNCES THE COOPERATION WITH BCA COLLEGE
- IBIA APPOINTS EDMUND HUGHES AS NEW IMO REPRESENTATIVE
- ROYAL WAGENBORG ADDS NEW TUGBOAT TO ITS FLEET
- TERSAN SHIPYARD HAS DELIVERED THE 3RD AND 4TH HAVILA PASSENGER VESSELS
- FLAGSHIP FOUNDERS AND SIGNAL ENTER INTO STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- THE GFCM LAUNCHES THE BLACK SEA SCIENTIFIC DATABASE FOR RESEARCHERS IN FISHERIES
- YALIKAVAK MARINA WELCOMES GOLDEN GOOSE
- SANMAR MARITIME CONTINUES TO BREAK NEW GROUND!
- TERSAN LAUNCHED 8TH VESSEL FOR ERVIK HAVFISKE
- WOMEN IN TRANSPORT OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED AT AGM
- TEEKAY TANKERS TO INSTALL YARA MARINE’S FUELOPT TECHNOLOGY ON 25 VESSELS
Norway’s Eidesvik Offshore awarded two charter contractsSeabed Geosolutions has awarded Eidesvik Offshore of Norway a new contract for the 1999-built multi-purpose supply vessel Subsea Viking.
Hapag-Lloyd inks sale and purchase agreement to acquire all shares of NileDutchHapag-Lloyd, a German container shipping company, has agreed to buy all of the shares in Nile Dutch Investments BV, a Dutch container shipping company.
Israeli carrier ZIM supports e-bill of lading investmentsWith a new investment in a local tech company, Israeli carrier ZIM is pursuing its goal of eliminating paper from bills of lading.
Joint venture between Karpowership and Mitsui OSK Lines starts sea trialsKARMOL, a joint venture between Karpowership and Mitsui OSK Lines, has announced that its first floating storage regasification unit (FSRU) will begin sea trials off the coast of Singapore before being deployed to Senegal.
Seafarers UK becomes The Seafarers’ CharitySince it promotes a more multicultural perspective, Seafarers UK has changed its name to The Seafarers' Charity. It has also released Thrive, a new approach aimed at identifying and solving the root causes of suffering and disadvantage for seafarers.
ABS launches digital emissions reporting toolABS has extended its industry-leading environmental enforcement service for shipowners and operators with the addition of another smart digital platform.
German government chooses Abeking & Rasmussen for new LNG-fueled trioGerman government ordered Schottel propulsion systems for three new LNG-fueled vessels on Abeking & Rasmussen ship and yacht shipyard in Lemwerder.
Wan Hai Lines plans to buy nine 13,000 TEU containershipsWan Hai Lines, a Taiwanese container shipping company, has announced plans to buy nine containerships with a capacity of nearly 13,000 TEU for up to $ 1.035 billion.
Denmark becomes co-sponsor of $5 billion research fund to decarbonize shippingDenmark has become a co-sponsor of a plan to establish a $5 billion International Maritime Research and Development Board (IMRB) at the United Nations' International Maritime Organization (IMO).
Panama requests collaboration with IMO for Australian coal carrier ban issueFor months, Beijing and Canberra have been at odds, with China imposing bans on a slew of Australian goods after the Australian government requested an international investigation into the source of the coronavirus.
Two dry bulk carriers collided in GreeceOn Saturday morning, two dry bulk carriers collided 10 nautical miles west of the Greek island of Kithira in the southern Peloponnese.
Van Oord collaborates with FUELSAVE for decarbonisationVan Oord has partnered with FUELSAVE to introduce cutting-edge combustion conditioning technology on its fleet, which is expected to reduce emissions even further.