- GERMANY’S SAL AND DUTCH FIRM JUMBO TO FORM A JOINT VENTURE
- GERMANY'S UNITED PRODUCT TANKERS APPOINTS NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR
- STENA INKS $180 MILLION LOAN AGREEMENT FOR E-FLEXER FERRIES
- OCEAN WINDS AND TERNA ENERGY TO WORK ON GREECE'S FLOATING OFFSHORE WIND FARM
- RUSSIA AND SYRIA WORK ON JOINT SHIPPING LINE
- MAERSK EINDHOVEN SAILS FROM APM TERMINALS YOKOHAMA
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION OF ISRAEL CLEARS MINERVA HELEN FROM OIL SPILL LINKS
- UAE’S TRANSWORLD GROUP TAKES 2011-BUILT HANDY BULKER FROM JAPAN
- INDIA PLANS TO SPEND $82 BILLION ON VARIOUS PORT PROJECTS
- IRANIAN BOXSHIP SHAHRAZ REFLOATED OFF BATAM
- WALLENIUS WILHELMSEN BEGINS REACTIVATING NINE OF ITS VESSELS
- SEASPAN CORPORATION ACQUIRES 15,000 TEU BOXSHIP PAIR
Maersk Tankers joins Sea Cargo CharterMaersk Tankers has become a signatory to the Sea Cargo Charter, a global framework that provides a common basis for reporting by global traders on reductions in CO2 emissions from their shipping operations.
MSC joins in zero carbon meeting led by The Prince of WalesOn 2 February, MSC and other shipping lines joined His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales in the "Getting to Zero Coalition" for a virtual roundtable discussion on how to accelerate shipping decarbonisation.
Titan LNG charters Green Zeebrugge from Japan’s Nippon Yusen KaishaShip fuel supplier Titan LNG is taking the Green Zeebrugge from Japan's Nippon Yusen Kaisha on a long-term charter.
Total becomes strategic partner of Maersk Mc-Kinney Møller CenterThe Maersk Mc-Kinney Møller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping has joined French energy major Total as a strategic partner as the organization accelerates its R&D program for carbon-neutral shipping solutions.
Fincantieri hosts keel laying for eighth ocean cruise ship of VikingThe Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri has laid the keel for Viking Mars, the eighth ocean cruise ship to be built at its Ancona shipyard for shipowner Viking.
Sri Lanka scraps its agreement with India and JapanSri Lanka has scrapped its deal to establish a major port terminal with India and Japan amid weeks-long protests by trade unions and opposition parties
Taiwanese shipping major Evergreen places order order for twenty containershipsTaiwanese shipping big Evergreen Marine Line has reportedly put an order for twenty 15,000 TEU containerships.
MSC debuts blocktrain from Jinhua to NingboOn 27 January, an MSC blocktrain comprising 84 TEUs of cargo made its way from Jinhua to the port of Ningbo-Zhoushan.
Sovcomflot signs Neptune DeclarationThe SCF Group announced that it has signed the Neptune Declaration on Seafarer Wellbeing and Crew Change, in the face of the constraints imposed worldwide by the COVID-19 pandemic, and ensures enforcement of labor rights and promotes global supply chains.
NOVATEK formally joins Arctic Economic CouncilThe Arctic Economic Council (AEC) is an international business forum set up in 2014 on the initiative of the Arctic Council with the goal of facilitating business-to-business activities and promoting the Arctic region's responsible economic growth.
BIMCO to work on AIS abuse to protect shipownersThe shipping industry is working to curb the misuse of satellite positioning data from the Automatic Identification System (AIS) and the practice of shutting off these mandatory systems.
ABS announces its new digital platform for sustainable marine operationsAs a key component of the My Digital Fleet TM risk management platform, ABS launches the Environmental Monitor.