- GERMANY’S SAL AND DUTCH FIRM JUMBO TO FORM A JOINT VENTURE
- GERMANY'S UNITED PRODUCT TANKERS APPOINTS NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR
- STENA INKS $180 MILLION LOAN AGREEMENT FOR E-FLEXER FERRIES
- OCEAN WINDS AND TERNA ENERGY TO WORK ON GREECE'S FLOATING OFFSHORE WIND FARM
- RUSSIA AND SYRIA WORK ON JOINT SHIPPING LINE
- MAERSK EINDHOVEN SAILS FROM APM TERMINALS YOKOHAMA
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION OF ISRAEL CLEARS MINERVA HELEN FROM OIL SPILL LINKS
- UAE’S TRANSWORLD GROUP TAKES 2011-BUILT HANDY BULKER FROM JAPAN
- INDIA PLANS TO SPEND $82 BILLION ON VARIOUS PORT PROJECTS
- IRANIAN BOXSHIP SHAHRAZ REFLOATED OFF BATAM
- WALLENIUS WILHELMSEN BEGINS REACTIVATING NINE OF ITS VESSELS
- SEASPAN CORPORATION ACQUIRES 15,000 TEU BOXSHIP PAIR
Mitsui OSK Lines establishes offshore wind divisionMOL will launch a Wind Power Energy Business Division amongst a number of restructuring measures.
Military coup in Myanmar challenges crewing agentsThe military coup in Myanmar overnight has sent shockwaves through the shipping community in Southeast Asia.
Kidnapped crew of Bulgarian vessel released by piratesAccording to an update given by maritime safety consultancy Ambrey, all the crew who were abducted by pirates from the 1982-built 11,900 dwt general cargo vessel Stevia were released.
Three Turkish crew members of hijacked cargo ship arrive in IstanbulOn Saturday, three Turkish crew members working on a Liberian-flagged cargo ship that was hijacked off Nigeria by pirates returned to Turkey.
Abu Dhabi Ports and Allianz Marine to work together for offshore logisticsSAFEEN, Abu Dhabi Ports' marine service arm, has entered into an agreement with offshore vessel operator Allianz Marine & Logistics Services (AMLS) to set up a new joint venture for offshore logistics.
Liebherr unveils its 2020 achievementsFor their mobile harbour crane product segment, Liebherr Maritime Cranes looks back on the business year 2020.
FESCO's icebreaker departed from Cape Town to AntarticaThe FESCO Transportation Group 'Vasiliy Golovnin' icebreaker departed from the port of Cape Town (South Africa) for Antarctica on 26 January 2021, carrying supplies for Indian research stations.
Maersk Essen arrives Port of Lazaro Cardenas, MexicoThe Neopanamax boxship Maersk Essen has reached the port of Lazaro Cardenas, Mexico after losing about 750 containers in the North Pacific earlier this month.
BIMCO unveils new standard time charter party for support vesselsA new standard time charter party for accommodation service vessels was released by BIMCO.
Mitsui OSK scraps its first and oldest LNG carrierAfter 37 years with the business, Mitsui OSK (MOL) has sold its first and oldest LNG carrier, Senshu Maru, for scrapping.
ABB to power South Korea’s domestic zero-emission ferryFor South Korea's first domestic zero-emission ferry, technology company ABB has been selected to supply an end-to-end electric power and propulsion solution.
Hamburg Bulk Carriers’ Singapore offspring offloads more shipsThe Singapore offspring of Hamburg Bulk Carriers, HBC Asia, is cutting its fleet at a fast pace.