- SANMAR SHIPYARDS DELIVERED COMPACT WORKHORSE TUG TO EXPANDING DANISH PORT
- CMA D. ARGOUDELIS & CO S.A. ANNOUNCES THE COOPERATION WITH BCA COLLEGE
- IBIA APPOINTS EDMUND HUGHES AS NEW IMO REPRESENTATIVE
- ROYAL WAGENBORG ADDS NEW TUGBOAT TO ITS FLEET
- TERSAN SHIPYARD HAS DELIVERED THE 3RD AND 4TH HAVILA PASSENGER VESSELS
- FLAGSHIP FOUNDERS AND SIGNAL ENTER INTO STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- THE GFCM LAUNCHES THE BLACK SEA SCIENTIFIC DATABASE FOR RESEARCHERS IN FISHERIES
- YALIKAVAK MARINA WELCOMES GOLDEN GOOSE
- SANMAR MARITIME CONTINUES TO BREAK NEW GROUND!
- TERSAN LAUNCHED 8TH VESSEL FOR ERVIK HAVFISKE
- WOMEN IN TRANSPORT OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED AT AGM
- TEEKAY TANKERS TO INSTALL YARA MARINE’S FUELOPT TECHNOLOGY ON 25 VESSELS
UZMAR unveils new Turkish fire fighting boatsNew Turkish firefighting boats were unveiled for the first time at the Milipol 2021 Exhibition in Doha, Qatar, on Monday.
Longship Group orders two 6,080 dwt multipurpose vesselsLongship Group BV, a Dutch shortsea carrier, has placed an order with local shipyard Bijlsma Shipyard, part of the VEKA Shipbuilding Group, for two 6,080 dwt multipurpose vessels.
China aims to become largest offshore wind market by 2029According to a Wood Mackenzie survey, the global offshore wind operations and maintenance (O&M) market is projected to rise 16 percent annually to $12 billion by 2029, with China set to become the largest market by then.
Japanese companies come together to develop ammonia bunker supply chainA group of Japanese companies has teamed up to produce ammonia as a marine fuel.
Spanish oil company Repsol reaches milestone as it bunkered Fure VingaThe chemical tanker Fure Vinga of Furetank Rederi was bunkered at Cartagena by Repsol, a Spanish oil company.
Qatar works with China on new LNG systemsGaztransport & Technigaz (GTT), the industry leader in LNG containment systems, is being followed by plenty of competitors.
Maersk Product Tankers cut CO2 emissions by 30% by 2021With the aid of its proprietary digital and technological technologies, Maersk Product Tankers, a Danish tanker owner, has reduced CO2 emissions by 3.3 percent in 2020.
Chemical tanker boarded by pirates off Cotonou, BeninOn Thursday, pirates boarded a 2016-built chemical tanker off the coast of Cotonou, Benin, abducting the ship's 15 crew members.
Samsung receives order for five LNG-powered container shipsSamsung Heavy Industries has secured a new order for five more ships from an unidentified Asian customer, cementing its place as the world's leading builder of environmentally friendly vessels fuelled by liquefied natural gas.
Shell inks agreements to charter ten new crude tankersShell, based in the Hague, has signed agreements to charter ten new crude tankers operated by dual-fuel LNG engines.
Jiangsu Strong Wind receives order from Timas Oceanstar for FPUJiangsu Strong Wind, a Chinese marine equipment manufacturer, has signed a contract with Timas Oceanstar, an Indonesian firm, to construct a floating production unit (FPU).
Casco Bay Lines to work with ABB for hybrid-electric power and propulsion solutionCasco Bay Lines, a Maine ferry company, has chosen ABB's integrated hybrid-electric power and propulsion solution for its new vessel.