- MINERVA AND HAFNIA COMPLETES THEIR FIRST BUNKER DELIVERY TOGETHER
- SAMSUNG HEAVY RECEIVES $2.5 BILLION SHIP BLOCK ORDER
- RUSSIA'S ZVEZDA SHIPBUILDING CUTS THE STEEL FOR THE LEAD ARCTIC LNG 2 TANKER
- FINCANTIERI SHIPYARD DELIVERS STAR BREEZE TO WINDSTAR CRUISES
- PARKER TOWING RECEIVES ASPHALT BARGES FROM CONRAD SHIPYARD
- HYUNDAI MIPO UNVEILS CONTRACT TERMINATION FOR FOUR PURE CAR TRUCK CARRIERS
- DAEWOO RECEIVES $652 MILLION DEAL TO BUILD 6 ULCVS
- KOREAN REGISTER COMPLETES ITS FIRST HULL INSPECTION SURVEY USING DRONES
- SINGAPORE'S PSA MARINE RECEIVES TWO NEW TUGS
- DAMEN SHIPYARDS LAUNCHES 3RD HYBRID-ELECTRIC VESSEL FOR BC FERRIES
- SOUTH CAROLINA PORTS AUTHORITY WELCOMES 7 NEW CRANES
- TAIWAN'S WISDOM MARINE LINES ORDERS LPG CARRIER FROM JAPAN
Minerva and Hafnia completes their first bunker delivery togetherMinerva Bunkering, a Swiss-based marine fuel logistics company, and Hafnia, a Singapore-based tanker company, have completed the first-ever delivery of bunkers entirely through Minerva's new Advanced Delivery Platform.
Russia's Zvezda Shipbuilding cuts the steel for the lead Arctic LNG 2 tankerIn the ice-class ARC7 LNG tanker series, the Russian Zvezda Shipbuilding Complex said it had cut steel for the lead vessel.
Parker Towing receives asphalt barges from Conrad ShipyardConrad Shipyard announced Thursday that two 30,000 BBL asphalt barges have been shipped to Parker Towing of Tuscaloosa, Ala.
Daewoo receives $652 million deal to build 6 ULCVsDaewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) has entered into an agreement to construct six containerships for an unidentified European shipowner in South Korea.
Korean Register completes its first hull inspection survey using dronesFor the intermediate survey of bulk carrier Pan Global, the Korean Register (KR) said it has completed its first hull inspection survey using both aerial and crawler drones.
Singapore's PSA Marine receives two new tugsPSA Marine recently received the delivery of two new 32-meter harbor tugs named PSA Marvel and PSA Valkyrie from PaxOcean Engineering Zhuhai Co.
Damen Shipyards launches 3rd hybrid-electric vessel for BC FerriesThe third Island-class hybrid-electric vessel for Canadian ferry operator BC Ferries was launched by Damen Shipyards Galati.
Taiwan's Wisdom Marine Lines orders LPG carrier from JapanWisdom Marine Lines, the Taiwanese shipping group, has agreed to expand its fleet with a new carrier for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
Wärtsilä announces several new orders from FincantieriWärtsilä has confirmed some new orders for Fincantieri that it is working on. Provision of waste management facilities, fresh water generators, entertainment systems and more are included in the orders.
Aker Arctic to develop next generation icebreaker design for Finland and SwedenA contract for the production of new icebreakers for challenging Baltic Sea escort operations has been signed by Aker Arctic Technology Inc, the Swedish Maritime Administration (SMA) and the Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency (FTIA).
Hyundai Heavy secures order for two LNG carriersAs a part of the Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering, Hyundai Heavy Industries has secured an order for two LNG carriers on Monday.
MAN Energy to supply propulsion packages for Israel ShipyardsMAN Energy Solutions has confirmed that it has won the contract to supply two OPV-45 offshore patrol vessels currently under construction at one of the largest privately operated shipbuilding and repair facilities in the Eastern Mediterranean.