- CANADA'S FIRST ARCTIC AND OFFSHORE PATROL SHIP LAUNCHED
- JAPAN'S ECOBUNKER SHIPPING LAUNCHED ITS FIRST LNG BUNKER VESSEL
- JIANGNAN SHIPBUILDING RECEIVES ORDER FOR VLGC TRIO
- RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT APPROVES REGULATION ON CRAB BOATS
- DAMEN TO BUILD TWO TIER III-COMPLIANT TUGS FOR PORT OF ANTWERP
- MINERVA GAS LAUNCHES LNG NEWBUILD AT SAMSUNG HEAVY INDUSTRIES
- SEASPAN TO RECEIVE TWO 13,000 TEU CONTAINERSHIPS
- KOREA SHIPBUILDING RECEIVED US$72.6 MLN ORDER FROM ASIAN CLIENT
- HYUNDAI MIPO RECEIVED ORDERS FOR PETROCHEMICAL CARRIER QUARTET
- THE CONSTRUCTION OF WORLD’S LARGEST CRUISE SHIP DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19
- KOREA SHIPBUILDING WINS US$71 MILLION DEAL FROM EUROPE
- FINCANTIERI STARTS TO BUILD AN LNG BUNKERING BARGE FOR NORTHSTAR
Canada's first Arctic and offshore patrol ship launchedHarry DeWolf, the first Arctic and Offshore patrol ship of Canada was delivered to the Government of Canada on 31 July 2020 in Halifax, NS.
Jiangnan Shipbuilding receives order for VLGC trioChinese shipbuilder Jiangnan Shipbuilding has signed a contract with AW Shipping Limited for the construction of three 86,000 cbm of very large gas (VLGC) carriers with dual fuel LPG.
Damen to build two Tier III-compliant tugs for Port of AntwerpDamen Shipyards signed a contract with the Port of Antwerp to build two RSD Tugs 2513.
Seaspan to receive two 13,000 TEU containershipsSeaspan has agreed to buy two containerships in cash for about $146 million, with delivery scheduled in the third quarter of 2020.
Korea Shipbuilding received US$72.6 mln order from Asian clientKorea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering Co. said Tuesday it won an 87 billion won (US$ 72.6 million) contract from an Asian firm to build two carriers of petrochemicals.
Hyundai Mipo received orders for petrochemical carrier quartetShipbuilder Hyundai Mipo Dockyard (HMD), part of Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering Co., received orders for four petrochemical carriers to be built.
The construction of world’s largest cruise ship delays due to COVID-19Construction by French shipbuilder Chantiers de l'Atlantique of the new Oasis-class cruise ship, Wonder of the Seas, has been postponed due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
Fincantieri starts to build an LNG bunkering barge for NorthStarFincantieri Bay Shipbuilding has recently begun the construction of an LNG bunkering barge for the Polaris Energy of NorthStar Midstream.
Zvezda to build world’s most powerful nuclear icebreakerThe Zvezda shipyard is working with Atomflot, a subsidiary of Russian nuclear group Rosatom, to build the icebreaker, which will help boost year-round commercial vessel traffic on the Northern Sea Route
Damen held keel-laying ceremony for Port of Auckland’s new tugOn July 7, in Vietnam, Damen Song Cam Shipyard and joint venture partner Song Cam Shipyard held a keel-laying ceremony for the electric RSD-E Tug 2513 that Damen is designing for Auckland Ports, New Zealand.
Zvezda Shipyard lays down fifth Aframax tankerThe vessel is named after the first President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev.
Klaveness Combination Carriers secured $60m green financingNorwegian owner Klaveness Combination Carriers has secured a $60 m long term loan linked to sustainability and a revolving credit facility to finance the seventh and eighth of its newbuild CLEANBU vessel.