- SEASPAN CORPORATION ORDERS SIX 15,500 TEU SCRUBBER-FITTED BOXSHIPS
- NORWEGIAN SHIPPING CONSULTANCY AMON MARITIME LAUNCHES ZERO-EMISSION SHORT-SEA JV
- ENVIVA AND MITSUI O.S.K. LINES COME TOGETHER FOR GREEN BULKERS
- MITSUI E&S AND TSUNEISHI WORK ON FURTHER DRIVING CONSOLIDATION IN SECTOR
- KOREAN REGISTER GIVES APPROVAL IN PRINCIPLE FOR KOREA’S 1ST 8K AMMONIA BUNKERING SHIP
- EGIL ULVAN REDERI TO BUILD ZERO-EMISSION SELF-UNLOADING BULKER
- SVITZER AUSTRALIA RECEIVES THIRD AND FINAL TUG SVITZER WILU
- SAMSUNG HEAVY RECEIVES $2.5 BILLION DEAL FROM EVERGREEN
- YANMAR POWER TECHNOLOGY TESTS MARITIME HYDROGEN FUEL CELL SYSTEM
- TAIWANESE LINE WAN HAI LINES ORDERS FIVE CONTAINERSHIPS AT HYUNDAI HEAVY
Sanmar Delivers First of Pair Of Unique Ice-Breaking TugboatSanmar has delivered the first of two unique high-performance ice-breaking tugboats to Finland-based operator Alfons Håkans specifically designed to operate all-year round in the harsh conditions of the northern Baltic Sea.
Seaspan Corporation orders six 15,500 TEU scrubber-fitted boxshipsSeaspan Corporation, a subsidiary of Atlas Corp., has signed a contract with an unnamed shipyard to build six 15,500 TEU containerships.
Enviva and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines come together for green bulkersEnviva and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL), a Japanese shipping company, have signed a memorandum of understanding to build and deploy an environmentally friendly bulk carrier.
Korean Register gives approval in principle for Korea’s 1st 8K ammonia bunkering shipThe Korean Register (KR) has given approval in principle (AIP) for the first ammonia bunkering vessel in Korea, an 8K ammonia bunkering vessel.
Egil Ulvan Rederi to build zero-emission self-unloading bulkerEgil Ulvan Rederi, a Norwegian shipowner, has been awarded a contract to design, develop, and operate a zero-emission self-unloading bulker powered by hydrogen and wind.
Svitzer Australia receives third and final tug Svitzer WiluSvitzer Wilu, the third and final new state-of-the-art tug, arrived in Geraldton, joining Svitzer North and Svitzer Abrolhos to form the new fleet.
Samsung Heavy receives $2.5 billion deal from EvergreenEvergreen Marine Corp. of Taiwan has chosen South Korean shipbuilder Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) to construct twenty 15,000 TEU containerships.
Taiwanese line Wan Hai Lines orders five containerships at Hyundai HeavyWan Hai Lines of Taiwan has confirmed an order for five 13,200 teu containerships from Hyundai Heavy Industries of South Korea.
Damen Shipyards Cape Town unveils latest vessel of South African NavyThe first of three MultiMission Inshore Patrol Vessels (MMIPV) procured by ARMSCOR for the South African Navy was launched by DAMEN Shipyards Cape Town (DSCT) on March 25, 2021.
Hyundai Heavy Industries hosts naming ceremony for HMM GaonOn Monday, March 22, Hyundai Heavy Industries held a naming ceremony for the 16,000 TEU container ship HMM Gaon at its Ulsan headquarters.
High Speed Transfers confirms order for 30 crew transfer vessel pair from BAR TechnologiesHigh Speed Transfers (HST), based in Swansea, has placed an order with BAR Technologies for two BARTech 30 crew transfer vessels and Chartwell Marine for a hybrid Chartwell 24 crew transfer vessel.
UK-based James Fisher adds pair LNG dual-fuel clean product tankers to its fleetJames Fisher has announced that it will add two LNG dual-fuel clean product tankers to its fleet in 2022.