- WORLD’S LARGEST LNG BUNKERING SHIP ARRIVED TO ROTTERDAM
- NORWAY TO BUILD FLEET OF ROBOTIC SHIPS WITH ULTRA-LOW EMISSION
- NAMING CEREMONY HELD FOR FIRST LNG BUNKERING VESSEL OF JAPAN
- JIANGNAN SHIPBUILDING RECEIVES 2 VLEC ORDERS FROM SATELLITE PETROCHEMICAL
- SHIPBUILDERS OF KOREA, CHINA, AND JAPAN COMPETING FOR LNG-POWERED VESSELS
- CHENGXI SHIPYARD RECEIVES ORDERS FOR 4+4 BULK CARRIERS
- GASLOG’S LNG NEWBUILD STARTS SEA TRIALS IN SOUTH KOREA
- SANMAR DELIVERS ITS LATEST TUG TO SOMALILAND PORT AUTHORITY
- TIANJIN SOUTHWEST MARITIME ORDERS VLECS FOR ZHEJIANG SATELLITE
- DAMEN SHIPYARDS DELIVERS ITS LATEST VESSEL TO REDERIJ GROEN
- KOREAN SHIPBUILDERS ON THE TOP OF GLOBAL ORDERS FOR AUGUST
- KOREAN MERGER OF HYUNDAI AND DAEWOO DOMINATES SHIPBUILDING SECTOR
World’s largest LNG bunkering ship arrived to RotterdamThe LNG bunkering vessel Gas Agility reached Holland Amerikakade near Cruiseport Rotterdam on Friday 18 September.
Naming ceremony held for first LNG bunkering vessel of JapanOn September 16, the naming ceremony for Japan's first LNG bunkering vessel was conducted at the Sakaide Works of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Shipbuilders of Korea, China, and Japan competing for LNG-powered vesselsShipbuilders in Korea, China and Japan are competing fiercely to pick up a larger share of the global market for LNG-powered vessels.
GasLog’s LNG newbuild starts sea trials in South KoreaGreece-based LNG shipper GasLog said it kicked off sea trials off South Korea with its LNG newbuild SN2300.
Sanmar delivers its latest tug to Somaliland Port AuthorityP&O Maritime Logistics has taken delivery, on behalf of the Somaliland Port Authority (SPA), of a Sanmar Shipyards-built tug for DP World operated Berbera Port.
Tianjin Southwest Maritime orders VLECs for Zhejiang SatelliteTianjin Southwest Maritime has signed shipbuilding contracts with Jiangnan Shipyard for a long-term charter contract with Zhejiang Satellite Petrochemical to construct two 98,000 cu m VLECs.
Damen Shipyards delivers its latest vessel to Rederij GroenFast Crew Supplier (FCS) 2710 is delivered to Rederij Groen on September 4th by Damen Shipyards Group. This was the first delivery in the Netherlands of the latest FCS vessel, in Scheveningen.
Korean merger of Hyundai and Daewoo dominates shipbuilding sectorA combined entity of Hyundai Heavy and Daewoo Shipbuilding would create the largest shipyard in the world.
Fincantieri to design for unmanned fleet of US NavyThe US Navy awarded Fincantieri’s subsidiary, Marinette Marine (FMM) with a $7 million contract for design and engineering work of the Large Unmanned Surface Vessel (LUSV).
Havila's new ships launched at TersanFirst two of the four new coastal ships from Havila Voyages are now in the water at Turkey's Tersan shipyard as the Castor and Capella floated out Saturday in front of Havila Kystruten's CEO, Arild Myrvoll.
Mitsubishi's DIA-SOx marine scrubbers installed on 22 shipsMitsubishi Shipbuilding Co., part of the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI), says it has installed its DIA-SOx marine scrubbers on 22 ships in the last eight months.
Cemre Shipyard launched second SOV for MHI VestasSecond vessel of the three service operation vessels (SOVs) being built for MHI Vestas and Esvagt was launched by Turkey's Cemre Shipyard.