- TERSAN SHIPYARD HAS LAUNCHED ARCTIC FACTORY TRAWLER; GADUS
- NEXT GENERATION METHANOL POWERED CSOVS WILL BE BUILT AT TERSAN SHIPYARD
- SANMAR SHIPYARDS ATTENDING IHMA CONGRESS AS PART OF DRIVE TOWARDS EMISSIONS-FREE TOWAGE SECTOR
- ARES SHIPYARD IS FULL STEAM AHEAD IN QATAR TO SUPPORT MARITIME SECURITY
- TERSAN SHIPYARD HAS DELIVERED NB1095 ODDRUN WITH, THE REEFER AND GENERAL CARGO VESSEL
- SUSTAINABILITY INCREASINGLY IMPORTANT FOR TUGBOAT BUILDERS AND OPERATORS
- SUCCESS STORY OF SEFINE SHIPYARD
- ZERO-EMISSION TUGBOAT ZEETUG OUT FOR MORE AWARDS
- MENGİ YAY YACHTS LAUNCHED THE FIRST OF VIRTUS 47 ENGINE SERIES
- GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN, TAKES DELIVERY OF FOURTH ELECTRIC FERRY POWERED BY AN EST-FLOATTECH BATTERY SYSTEM
- SANMAR ADDS ANOTHER NEW BUILD AZIMUTH TRACTOR TUG TO ITS YOUNG FLEET
Tersan Shipyard has launched Arctic Factory Trawler; GadusTersan Shipyard Inc. (Tersan) has launched NB1102 soon to be named Gadus; the Arctic Freezer Trawler built for P/F JFK from Faroe Islands. Gadus is the second trawler that Tersan Shipyard has launched for Owners from Faroe Island within the last two month
Sanmar Shipyards attending IHMA Congress as part of drive towards emissions-free towage sectorTugboat builder Sanmar Shipyards will be attending the International Harbour Masters Association (IHMA) biennial Congress in Kuala Lumper, Malaysia, for the first time later this month as part of its mission to lead the world to a sustainable emissions-fr
Tersan Shipyard has delivered NB1095 Oddrun With, the Reefer and General Cargo VesselTersan Shipyard Inc. (Tersan) has delivered NB1095 , Reefer and General Cargo Vessel Oddrun With to Egil Ulvan Rederi AS, Norway.
SUCCESS STORY OF SEFINE SHIPYARDThe success story of Sefine Shipyard started in 2005 when it began to perform activities such as new building, repair and maintenance, conversion and mega steel construction in the work site of 140.000 m² in Yalova, Altınova.
ZERO-EMISSION TUGBOAT ZEETUG OUT FOR MORE AWARDSZEETUG, the world's first zero-emission and electric tugboat developed by NAVTEK, received the Green World Ambassador award.
MENGİ YAY YACHTS LAUNCHED THE FIRST OF VIRTUS 47 ENGINE SERIESMengi Yay Yacht successfully launched the first of its 47 engine series yachts from its Tuzla shipyard on April 10, 2022.
BAŞARAN FLAGSHIP LAUNCHEDBaşaran Flag tanker numbered NB80, the first one of 3 units of 8000 DWT IMO 2 chemical tankers to be built by ÇEKSAN Gemi İnşa, Çelik İnşaat San. ve Tic. A.Ş., met with the sea.
Gothenburg, Sweden, Takes Delivery Of Fourth Electric Ferry Powered by An EST-Floattech Battery System
Sanmar adds another new build azimuth tractor tug to its young fleetOperating with a fleet of modern powerful and technologically advanced tugboats with an average age under three years is a major factor in the success of Sanmar Shipyards as the leading towage operator in Turkey.
Tersan Shipyard has launched NB1105 Arctic Freezer Trawler to be named EmeraldTersan Shipyard Inc. (Tersan) signed a new contract for an Arctic Freezer Trawler with P/F Havborg from Faroe Islands.
NB1094 Esvagt service operation vessel, a new and Futuristic member of Cemre’s order bookCemre Shipyard has been awarded by Danish Esvagt for building the world’s first service operation vessel that can operate on green fuels.
Sanmar Shipyards delivers powerful harbour tug to expanding Turkish portSanmar Shipyards has delivered a new-build TRAktor-Z 2500SX class tugboat to Safi Maritime Services in Turkey, designed for maximum efficiency in both harbour ship-handling and towing duties.
Havila Kystruten takes delivery of Havila Castor from Tersan ShipyardTersan Shipyard delivered Havila Castor, the second ship of four cruise vessel series for Havila Kystruten company of Norway.