- NYK DELIVERS NEW WOOD-CHIP CARRIER TO HOKUETSU
- SPANISH FERRY OPERATOR BALEÀRIA STARTS SEA TRIALS OF LNG-POWERED FAST FERRY
- FERUS SMIT LAUNCHES LATEST LNG-FUELED CHEMICAL TANKER OF THUN TANKERS
- HMM CHARTERS THREE VLCCS SET TO BE BUILT BY HYUNDAI SAMHO
- FINCANTIERI GROUP EXPECTS TO RESUME ITS GROWTH IN 2021
- LNG-READY 16,000 TEU NEWBUILDS OF HMM ENTERS INTO SERVICE
- RAUMA MARINE CONSTRUCTIONS OF FINLAND RESTARTS PRODUCTION
- MINERVA RECEIVES DELIVERY OF LNG NEWBUILD FROM SAMSUNG HEAVY
- GRIMALDI INKS CONTRACT WORTH OVER $500 MILLION WITH HYUNDAI MIPO DOCKYARD
- HYUNDAI SAMHO RECEIVES CONTRACT FOR THREE VLCCS
- KSOE EXTENDS SOUTH KOREA'S WINNING STREAK WITH NEW $489 MILLION CONTACT
- SAMSUNG HEAVY INDUSTRIES WINS $1 BILLION DEALS THIS WEEK
NYK delivers new wood-chip carrier to HokuetsuAccording to shipping company NYK, a new wood-chip carrier for Japanese paper milling company Hokuetsu Corporation was delivered on March 2, 2021, at Oshima Shipbuilding in Saikai district, Nagasaki, Japan.
Ferus Smit launches latest LNG-fueled chemical tanker of Thun TankersThe new LNG-fueled oil/chemical tanker built for Swedish shipper Thun Tankers has been launched by Dutch shipbuilder Ferus Smit.
Fincantieri Group expects to resume its growth in 2021The Fincantieri Group expects to continue its growth path in 2021, with better margins and profitability, after returning to 100% production in the fourth quarter of last year.
Rauma Marine Constructions of Finland restarts productionAfter a week-long corona closure, production at Rauma Marine Constructions in Rauma, Finland, resumed on February 25.
Minerva receives delivery of LNG newbuild from Samsung HeavyThe Greek shipping company Minerva has taken the delivery of its latest LNG carrier newbuild, the Minerva Kalymnos.
Grimaldi inks contract worth over $500 million with Hyundai Mipo DockyardAn agreement worth over $500 million with Ulsan-based Hyundai Mipo Dockyard for the construction of six new multipurpose Ro/Ro vessels has been signed by the Grimaldi Group.
Hyundai Samho receives contract for three VLCCsA contract for the construction of three very large crude carriers was won by the South Korean shipbuilder Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries, a subsidiary of Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering Co. (VLCCs).
Samsung Heavy Industries wins $1 billion deals this weekSamsung Heavy Industries Co. of South Korea is continuing the winning streak in the LNG power order book, landing nearly $1 billion in deals on low-carbon gas fuel vessels.
Daewoo to build four containerships for Zodiac MaritimeEyal Ofer-led Zodiac Maritime has been unveiled as the European company ordering boxships at Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering.
Pancon Line orders 1800 TEU containership at Hyundai MipoSouth Korean box feeder operator Pancon Line has placed an order for the construction of one 1,800 TEU container ship at the local shipyard Hyundai Mipo Dockyard.
Chinese feeder boxship operator Zhonggu orders eight boxshipsBy ordering the last eight ships at China Merchants Jinling Shipyard, Chinese feeder boxship operator Zhonggu Logistics has finalized orders for its newly announced new construction program of eighteen 4,600 TEU boxships.
Chinese state-owned GNG Ocean Shipping to build 50 LNG-powered bulkersThe Chinese state-owned GNG Ocean Shipping has issued a tender to seek out contractors to design and build 50 small LNG-powered bulk carriers.