- AURORA EXPEDITIONS UNVEILS ANTARCTIC 2022-2023 PROGRAM
- CELESTYAL READY TO RESTART ITS OPERATIONS FOR APRIL
- FRED OLSEN UNVEILS SERVICE DATE FOR ITS NEW SHIP BOREALIS
- VASCO DA GAMA TO OPERATE UNDER MYSTIC CRUISES
- PRINCESS CRUISES EXPANDS PAUSE OF CRUISE OPERATIONS THROUGH MAY 14
- HOLLAND AMERICA LINE ANNOUNCES THE EXTENSION OPERATIONAL PAUSE
- SPANISH OPERATOR BALEÀRIA'S LNG FERRY STARTS SEA TRIALS
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE CANCELS MARCH SAILINGS
- KOREA MARITIME INSTITUTE ORGANIZES FORUM ON YELLOW SEA
- MSC CRUISES POSTPONES MSC MAGNIFICA'S RESTART TO FEBRUARY 14
- FRED OLSEN CRUISE LINES OFFERS NEW ITINERARY TO THE BALKAN PENINSULA
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN UNVEILS $40 MILLION SUPPORT FOR TRAVEL AGENTS
Aurora Expeditions unveils Antarctic 2022-2023 ProgramAccording to a press release, Aurora Expeditions has opened pre-registration for its Antarctic 2022–2023 itineraries.
Fred Olsen unveils service date for its new ship BorealisToday, Fred Olsen Cruise Lines announced a revised back-in service date for the new Borealis vessel.
Princess Cruises expands pause of cruise operations through May 14This involves sailing in the Caribbean, along with early-season cruises to Alaska and Europe on the California Coast.
Spanish operator Baleària's LNG ferry starts sea trialsSpanish ferry operator Baleària said its Eleanor Roosevelt LNG-fueled fast-ferry is expected to perform sea trials over the coming weeks.
Norwegian Cruise Line cancels march sailingsAs the Miami-based cruise line has canceled a handful of remaining departures on three ships, including the Norwegian Encore, Escape and Joy, Norwegian Cruise Line will not be sailing in March.
Korea Maritime Institute organizes forum on Yellow SeaA conference on the Yellow Sea and the essential role of the oceans in achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals will be held by the Korea Maritime Institute on Thursday in Seoul.
MSC Cruises postpones MSC Magnifica's restart to February 14MSC Cruises today announced the extension of the pause of operations for MSC Magnifica in accordance with the additional lockdown steps recently placed in place by the Greek government on land to handle the pandemic.
Royal Caribbean unveils $40 million support for travel agentsIn order to assist travel agents, the Royal Caribbean Group is announcing plans to begin a second phase of its RCL CARES program to support its travel advisors as they attempt to restore their companies.
Carnival Cruise Line postpones Australia restartCarnival Cruise Line announced it has further expanded its pause in operations in Australia, citing ongoing confusion regarding border closures.
Viking Cruise offers its guests 138-Day cruiseViking has announced its latest 2022-2023 world cruise, which will cover 138 days, 28 countries and 58 ports, with overnight stays in 11 cities, citing high demand for its World Cruise itineraries.
Two MSC Cruises ships to visit Middle East next winterFor the winter season - 2021-2022 - two MSC Cruises ships will host the Middle East and guests will be able to attend the postponed Expo 2020 Dubai, which will now begin in October 2021.
Windstar Cruises unveils 2020 Holiday SaleA decision to postpone all sailings until May was confirmed today by Windstar Cruises, including the debut of its newly revamped 312-passenger Star Breeze all-suite yacht.