- ITALIAN GOVERNMENT BANS CRUISE SHIPS FROM VENICE
- P&O CRUISES AUSTRALIA EXTENDS ITS PAUSE IN GUEST OPERATIONS UNTIL END OF JULY
- WINDSTAR CRUISES RETURNS TO SERVICE ON JUNE 19 WITH STAR BREEZE AND WIND STAR
- CELEBRITY APEX TO BEGIN CRUISING IN EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN STARTING JUNE 19
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN'S JEWEL OF THE SEAS TO CRUISING STARTING FROM JULY 10
- TUI-OWNED MARELLA UNVEILS UK-BASED DOMESTIC CRUISE PROGRAM
- STAR CRUISES STARTS ITS OPERATIONS IN MAY
- DISNEY CRUISES REVEALS 2022 ITINERARIES IN EUROPE, ALASKA AND CARIBBEAN
- BODRUM CRUISE PORT WELCOMES VIKING CRUISES’ VIKING SEA
- NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS TO SAIL FROM LOS ANGELES IN JUNE 2022
- ICELAND OPENS UP TO VACCINATED US AND UK TOURISTS
- MALTESE HEALTH AUTHORITIES GREENLIGHT COVID-19 CRUISE OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES
Italian government bans cruise ships from VeniceThe Italian government has declared that large cruise ships will be temporarily diverted from Venice to Marghera, a mainland industrial port located across Venice.
Windstar Cruises returns to service on June 19 with Star Breeze and Wind StarOn June 19, Windstar Cruises will resume service in the Caribbean and the Mediterranean, with the Star Breeze in the Caribbean and the Wind Star in the Mediterranean.
Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas to cruising starting from July 10Beginning July 10, Royal Caribbean International will offer a new seven-night cruise program departing from Limassol, Cyprus and sailing around the Greek and Cypriot coasts.
Star Cruises starts its operations in MayGenting Cruise Lines has announced plans to restart cruises in Penang with Star Cruises, offering Langkawi itineraries on Star Cruises' Star Pisces starting May 13, 2021, the start of the Hari Raya Aidilfitri Holidays.
Disney Cruises reveals 2022 itineraries in Europe, Alaska and CaribbeanIn summer 2022, Disney Cruise Line will introduce new sailings around the world for families, including voyages to new destinations and ports of call in the Greek Isles, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Alaska, and the Caribbean.
Bodrum Cruise Port welcomes Viking Cruises’ Viking SeaThe Viking Sea arrived in Bodrum, Turkey on March 13 for provisions and crew, becoming the port's first ship of the season, according to a press release.
Navigator of the Seas to sail from Los Angeles in June 2022The Navigator of the Seas will depart from Los Angeles for Royal Caribbean International in June 2022. The ship will cruise to Southern California and Baja California, Mexico, all year.
Maltese Health Authorities Greenlight COVID-19 cruise operational guidelinesValletta Cruise Port reported in a press release that the operating guidelines it established with local authorities and partners have been accepted by Maltese health authorities.
Holland America Line cancels June 2021 cruisesAccording to a press release, Holland America Line has extended its cruise operations pause to include all June 2021 roundtrip sailings to Alaska from Seattle, Washington.
Oceania Cruises unveils its new 1,200-guest Allura Class shipsOceania Cruises has launched the Vista, the first of two new 1,200-passenger Allura Class ships being built by Fincantieri. The new ship will debut in 2023 followed by a sister ship in 2025.
Odyssey of the Seas starts North Sea trialsOdyssey of the Seas, Royal Caribbean International's second Quantum Ultra-class cruise ship, began a comprehensive sea trial on March 14 at the Meyer Werft shipyard in Papenburg, Germany.
Princess Cruises extends its pause of operationsPrincess Cruises announced in a press release that it will extend its cruise vacation pause for sailings from Seattle until June 27, 2021.