- SWAN HELLENIC TO RECEIVE THIRD CRUISE SHIP AT 2022
- MSC MAGNIFICA SUCCESSFULLY DEPARTED FROM ITALY
- SIX HOLLAND AMERICA VESSELS TO VISIT ALASKA IN 2021
- BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII CLOSED AFTER ALASKA EARTHQUAKE
- CELESTYAL CRUISES TO PROVIDE COMPLIMENTARY TRAVEL INSURANCE
- CELEBRITY CRUISES WECOMES CELEBRITY APEX
- CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE CANCELS REMAINING CRUISES FOR NOVEMBER 2020
- SAGA'S NEW SHIP SPIRIT OF ADVENTURE ARRIVES IN TILBURY
- JALESH CRUISES TO SUSPEND ITS OPERATIONS
- CARNIVAL CELEBRATION BECAME AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING
- HOLLAND AMERICA LINE'S NEW VESSEL FLOATS OUT AT FINCANTIERI
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN CANCELS ITS NOVEMBER PROGRAM
Swan Hellenic to receive third cruise ship at 2022According to a press release, Swan Hellenic has ordered from Helsinki Shipyard a third new luxury expedition cruise ship.
Six Holland America vessels to visit Alaska in 2021The Holland America Line has announced a six-ship line-up with Eurodam, Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam, Oosterdam and Volendam in Alaska for 2021.
Celestyal Cruises to provide complimentary travel insuranceCelestyal Cruises has confirmed it will have complimentary travel insurance for all new, individual bookings made for March-June 2021 sailings from now through November 30, 2020.
Carnival Cruise Line cancels remaining cruises for November 2020Carnival Cruise Line has announced that it will cancel the remaining cruises in November 2020 for the six total ships operating from PortMiami and Port Canaveral.
Saga's new ship Spirit of Adventure arrives in TilburyThe new Spirit of Adventure, the newest vessel of Saga Cruises , has arrived in the UK.
Jalesh Cruises to suspend its operationsThe company will suspend its activities, according to a statement citing the owners of the MV Karnika.
Carnival Celebration became available for bookingThe new addition to the Carnival Cruise Line, the Carnival Celebration, is now available for booking. On Nov 6, 2022, as the business celebrates its 50th birthday, her first cruise will depart from Southampton, UK.
Royal Caribbean cancels its november programAs Royal Caribbean Group announces the cancellation of their November sailings, Richard Fain, chairman and CEO of the company, stated that he is optimistic the company would sail cruises out of the United States in 2020.
Virgin Voyages Cancels November 2020 programVirgin Voyages said in a letter sent to travel agents that it had decided to cancel all its November sailings onboard the new 2,770-guest Scarlet Lady.
Crew of TUI Cruises test positive for coronavirusAfter 12 of its crew members tested positive for the coronavirus, a cruise ship carrying approximately 920 passengers was scheduled to dock at the Port of Piraeus near Athens.
Princess Cruises to sell two more vesselsCarnival Corporation's Princess Cruises has reported the sales of two ships to unknown buyers. According to the announcement, sold ships are Sun Princess and Sea Princess.
Fred Olsen Cruise Lines' new ships arrive in RosythFred Olsen Cruise Lines completed its fleet by welcoming Bolette to Rosyth, Scotland, just two weeks after another new ship, the Borealis, was delivered to them.