- CRYSTAL CRUISES CANCELLED REMAINING 2020 OCEAN CRUISES
- COSTA CRUISES RELEASES ITS NEW "COSTA SAFETY PROTOCOL"
- TURKISH TOURISM FACILITIES TO GET HIGH MOBILITY DURING QURBAN BAYRAM
- EGYPT READY TO WELCOME GUESTS IN RED SEA
- BULGARIA'S BLACK SEA RESORTS BECAME GHOST TOWN
- NEW ZEALAND EXTENDS CRUISE SHIP BAN
- MEDITERRANEAN IS GRADUALLY OPENING UP TO TOURISM
- VIKING LAUNCHED NEWEST CRUISE SHIP IN ITALY
- CMV UNVEILS TWO NEW THEME CRUISES
- FIRST EUROPEAN COUNTRY WITH "SAFE TRAVEL SEAL": PORTUGAL
- CANADA EXPANDS ITS CRUISE SEASON BAN THROUGH OCTOBER
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE CONTINUES PEACE OF MIND POLICY
Crystal Cruises cancelled remaining 2020 ocean cruisesDue to COVID-19, Crystal Cruises has cancelled all remaining ocean voyages onboard the Symphony, Serenity and Esprit by the end of 2020, combined with varying international travel restrictions.
Turkish tourism facilities to get high mobility during Qurban BayramAs the mobility of tourism in Turkey's Antalya and Muğla resort towns has gained momentum after flights from many countries have resumed.
Bulgaria's Black Sea resorts became ghost townThe largest Black Sea resorts in Bulgaria, famed for their lively nightlife and crowded coastline, are like a ghost town.
Mediterranean is gradually opening up to tourismThe Mediterranean is gradually opening up to tourism, hoping to protect what remains of the high season summer.
Viking launched newest cruise ship in ItalyOn 11 June 2020, Viking Venus, the seventh ocean cruise ship built for shipowner Viking by Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri, was floated out at the Ancona shipyard.
CMV unveils two new theme cruisesCruise & Maritime Voyages (CMV) has announced the arrival of two new thematic cruises for 2021; an Easter cruise and a Back to the 80's themed cruise.
First european country with "Safe Travel Seal": PortugalPortugal is the first European country to receive the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) seal, according to a press release.
Norwegian Cruise Line continues Peace of Mind PolicyNorwegian Cruise Line has extended its policy on peace of mind.
Diamond Princess gets deep cleaningFollowing a COVID-19 outbreak earlier this year, the Diamond Princess received what Princess Cruises said was a Level-3 deep cleaning thanks to Belfor Company, which cleaned and disinfected the entire ship in Japan.
Trump: Cruise lines suspend departures for 30 daysU.S. President Donald Trump said major cruise lines would suspend cruises for 30 days, following a series of industry announcements that came after widespread coronavirus transmission among passengers at sea.
Virgin Voyages postpones debut seasonVirgin Voyages has agreed to delay the Scarlet Lady's debut season, moving the ship's arrival back to July, citing the problem of coronaviruses.
Oceania launches assurance programOceania Cruises has announced a new Traveler's Assurance booking policy effective immediately for all new and existing bookings made by 30 April 2020 for any travel between 10 March 2020 and 30 September 2020.