- TURKEY: THE ROUTE IN CRUISE TOURISM
- COSTA VENEZIA AT ISTANBUL GALATAPORT
- ITALIAN GOVERNMENT BANS CRUISE SHIPS FROM VENICE
- P&O CRUISES AUSTRALIA EXTENDS ITS PAUSE IN GUEST OPERATIONS UNTIL END OF JULY
- WINDSTAR CRUISES RETURNS TO SERVICE ON JUNE 19 WITH STAR BREEZE AND WIND STAR
- CELEBRITY APEX TO BEGIN CRUISING IN EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN STARTING JUNE 19
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN'S JEWEL OF THE SEAS TO CRUISING STARTING FROM JULY 10
- TUI-OWNED MARELLA UNVEILS UK-BASED DOMESTIC CRUISE PROGRAM
- STAR CRUISES STARTS ITS OPERATIONS IN MAY
- DISNEY CRUISES REVEALS 2022 ITINERARIES IN EUROPE, ALASKA AND CARIBBEAN
- BODRUM CRUISE PORT WELCOMES VIKING CRUISES’ VIKING SEA
- NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS TO SAIL FROM LOS ANGELES IN JUNE 2022
AIDA Cruises announces progress on its first emission-neutral shipThe cruise line announced that it plans to mount batteries aboard the AIDAperla and on board the AIDAnova fuel cells in 2021.
TUI Cruises cancels its remaining 2020 Kiel programTUI Cruises canceled its remaining 2020 Kiel program with the Mein Schiff 1, citing an order from local government authorities.
Norwegian Cruise Line cancels its December sailingsNorwegian Cruise Line Holdings today announced voyages embarking between December 1 through December 31 has been cancelled due to coronavirus precautions.
AIDA Cruises pauses its program due to travel restrictions of GermanyAIDA Cruises today announced that it will temporarily stop its cruises for November, canceling all scheduled trips between Oct 31 and Nov 30, citing Germany's "far-reaching measures" to contain the coronavirus pandemic.
Princess Cruises extends its pause in operations for AustraliaPrincess Cruises extends its pause until May 31, 2021 in operations for cruises departing from Australia and New Zealand, citing the confusion as to when international travel restrictions might be lifted.
Dream Cruises' megaship World Dream restarts service from Lion CityAhead of its November debut, Dream Cruises' 150,695 gross ton megaship World Dream arrived in Singapore on Sunday morning as the first cruise ship to resume operation from Lion City.
Costa Cruises plans to sail away to China for 2021China may be poised to come out of the pandemic as an even stronger cruise market , the company says, with a booking curve measured in weeks and mostly short cruises on the market already.
Japanese cruise ship Nippon Maru resumes its domestic serviceNippon Maru, a Japanese cruise ship, resumes domestic operations, marking the resumption of cruising in Japan after a long break caused by the shutdown of COVID-19.
Norway's Hurtigruten cancels 2020/2021 season Antarctica cruisesAs of January and in the first quarter of 2021, the Norwegian cruise ship operator Hurtigruten has agreed to cancel the remaining Antarctic 20/21 season cruises, citing the effects of the pandemic.
Thailand eases coronavirus restrictions for sea tourismThailand eased coronavirus restrictions and plans to shorten a quarantine period to encourage foreign tourists.
Swan Hellenic to receive third cruise ship at 2022According to a press release, Swan Hellenic has ordered from Helsinki Shipyard a third new luxury expedition cruise ship.
MSC Magnifica successfully departed from ItalyMSC Cruises' Magnifica has departed from the port of Genoa in Italy, having been the company's second ship to resume sailing after the start of the pandemic.