- ITALIAN GOVERNMENT BANS CRUISE SHIPS FROM VENICE
- P&O CRUISES AUSTRALIA EXTENDS ITS PAUSE IN GUEST OPERATIONS UNTIL END OF JULY
- WINDSTAR CRUISES RETURNS TO SERVICE ON JUNE 19 WITH STAR BREEZE AND WIND STAR
- CELEBRITY APEX TO BEGIN CRUISING IN EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN STARTING JUNE 19
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN'S JEWEL OF THE SEAS TO CRUISING STARTING FROM JULY 10
- TUI-OWNED MARELLA UNVEILS UK-BASED DOMESTIC CRUISE PROGRAM
- STAR CRUISES STARTS ITS OPERATIONS IN MAY
- DISNEY CRUISES REVEALS 2022 ITINERARIES IN EUROPE, ALASKA AND CARIBBEAN
- BODRUM CRUISE PORT WELCOMES VIKING CRUISES’ VIKING SEA
- NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS TO SAIL FROM LOS ANGELES IN JUNE 2022
- ICELAND OPENS UP TO VACCINATED US AND UK TOURISTS
- MALTESE HEALTH AUTHORITIES GREENLIGHT COVID-19 CRUISE OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES
TUI Cruises cancels its remaining 2020 Kiel programTUI Cruises canceled its remaining 2020 Kiel program with the Mein Schiff 1, citing an order from local government authorities.
Norwegian Cruise Line cancels its December sailingsNorwegian Cruise Line Holdings today announced voyages embarking between December 1 through December 31 has been cancelled due to coronavirus precautions.
AIDA Cruises pauses its program due to travel restrictions of GermanyAIDA Cruises today announced that it will temporarily stop its cruises for November, canceling all scheduled trips between Oct 31 and Nov 30, citing Germany's "far-reaching measures" to contain the coronavirus pandemic.
Dream Cruises' megaship World Dream restarts service from Lion CityAhead of its November debut, Dream Cruises' 150,695 gross ton megaship World Dream arrived in Singapore on Sunday morning as the first cruise ship to resume operation from Lion City.
Costa Cruises plans to sail away to China for 2021China may be poised to come out of the pandemic as an even stronger cruise market , the company says, with a booking curve measured in weeks and mostly short cruises on the market already.
France gets ready to welcome back American touristsThe French tourism industry is preparing itself for a potential reopening of the borders between the US and Europe as French Tourism Development Agency announced in a webinar.
Japanese cruise ship Nippon Maru resumes its domestic serviceNippon Maru, a Japanese cruise ship, resumes domestic operations, marking the resumption of cruising in Japan after a long break caused by the shutdown of COVID-19.
Thailand eases coronavirus restrictions for sea tourismThailand eased coronavirus restrictions and plans to shorten a quarantine period to encourage foreign tourists.
Swan Hellenic to receive third cruise ship at 2022According to a press release, Swan Hellenic has ordered from Helsinki Shipyard a third new luxury expedition cruise ship.
MSC Magnifica successfully departed from ItalyMSC Cruises' Magnifica has departed from the port of Genoa in Italy, having been the company's second ship to resume sailing after the start of the pandemic.
Six Holland America vessels to visit Alaska in 2021The Holland America Line has announced a six-ship line-up with Eurodam, Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam, Oosterdam and Volendam in Alaska for 2021.
Big Island of Hawaii closed after Alaska earthquakeOn Monday afternoon, a tsunami alert for Hawaii was issued by the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center. This was caused by an earthquake of 7.5 magnitude which struck the south of Alaska.