- ITALIAN GOVERNMENT BANS CRUISE SHIPS FROM VENICE
- P&O CRUISES AUSTRALIA EXTENDS ITS PAUSE IN GUEST OPERATIONS UNTIL END OF JULY
- WINDSTAR CRUISES RETURNS TO SERVICE ON JUNE 19 WITH STAR BREEZE AND WIND STAR
- CELEBRITY APEX TO BEGIN CRUISING IN EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN STARTING JUNE 19
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN'S JEWEL OF THE SEAS TO CRUISING STARTING FROM JULY 10
- TUI-OWNED MARELLA UNVEILS UK-BASED DOMESTIC CRUISE PROGRAM
- STAR CRUISES STARTS ITS OPERATIONS IN MAY
- DISNEY CRUISES REVEALS 2022 ITINERARIES IN EUROPE, ALASKA AND CARIBBEAN
- BODRUM CRUISE PORT WELCOMES VIKING CRUISES’ VIKING SEA
- NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS TO SAIL FROM LOS ANGELES IN JUNE 2022
- ICELAND OPENS UP TO VACCINATED US AND UK TOURISTS
- MALTESE HEALTH AUTHORITIES GREENLIGHT COVID-19 CRUISE OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES
Virgin Voyages launches 2,021 free cruisesToday, Virgin Voyages confirmed the launch of its latest commitment to "Shipload of Love," giving away 2,021 cruises on the new Scarlet Lady.
Adventure Canada cancels its 2021 cruise programAs a result of the Government of Canada's decision to extend the existing ban on cruising in Canadian waters until February 28, 2022, Adventure Canada today announced the cancellation of its 2021 expedition season.
Celebrity Cruises unveils 2022-2023 Australia/NZ ProgramThe return of the Celebrity Eclipse to Australia and New Zealand for the 2022-2023 season with a series of five- to 18-night itineraries was confirmed today by Celebrity Cruises.
Coral Expeditions restarts voyage circumnavigatingThe first Australian cruise for 2021 was completed by Coral Expeditions with what it said was a good restart voyage circumnavigating Tasmania's pristine coastal waters.
MSC Grandiosa resumes its Mediterranean program after short pauseThe MSC Grandiosa is cruising again, having left the port of Genoa in Italy last night to resume, as scheduled, routine seven-night cruises in the Mediterranean after a brief interruption of operations during the holiday season.
Costa Cruises postpones restart of Italy program to MarchCosta Cruises has agreed to postpone the restart of its ships until 13 March 2021, following what it called a thorough review of the steps found in the Italian government decree currently in effect in Italy.
Norwegian Cruise Line cancels its April ProgramThe suspension now covers all Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises voyages on board until 30 April 2021.
MSC Grandiosa returns to sea on January 24MSC Cruises announced today that on January 24, the MSC Grandiosa will return to the sea.
Oceania Cruises announces 180-Day 2023 World VoyageOceania Cruises has unveiled its program for "2023 Around The World in 180 Days” itinerary.
Aurora Expeditions unveils Antarctic 2022-2023 ProgramAccording to a press release, Aurora Expeditions has opened pre-registration for its Antarctic 2022–2023 itineraries.
Celestyal ready to restart its operations for AprilCelestyal Cruises has revealed that on April 24, with the seven-night Idyllic Aegean itinerary on the latest Celestyal Experience, the 2021 season will set sail.
Fred Olsen unveils service date for its new ship BorealisToday, Fred Olsen Cruise Lines announced a revised back-in service date for the new Borealis vessel.