Celebrity Cruises unveils 2022-2023 Australia/NZ Program
The return of the Celebrity Eclipse to Australia and New Zealand for the 2022-2023 season with a series of five- to 18-night itineraries was confirmed today by Celebrity Cruises.
The 19 separate itineraries will also feature new themed experiences such as Sun and Beach Escapes, Food and Wine Classics, and Five Star Getaways from September 2022 through April 2023 with departures from both Sydney and Auckland.
- Longer stays in port with 8 p.m. departures from such popular destinations as Melbourne, Brisbane, Christchurch, Papeete and Maui;
- Adding the scenic Port Arthur, Tasmania, as a new port offering;
- The return of the Auckland to Fiji voyage, departing for the first time in January;
- Three South Pacific island itineraries with calls in Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu and more;
- And, new transpacific sailings at the beginning and end of the season, sailing between Honolulu and Sydney.
An overnight call in Cairns with the option of sleeping under the stars on a private pontoon floating over the Great Barrier Reef and an Australian food and wine route to Melbourne, Adelaide and Hobart are other highlights.
Maritime Business World