- NETHERLANDS AND BELGIUM TO BUILD ANTI-SUBMARINE WARFARE FRIGATES
- BRITISH ROYAL NAVY CONFRONTS SPANISH VESSEL IN GIBRALTAR
- RUSSIA TO BUILD COASTAL BASE FOR NUCLEAR UNMANNED UNDERWATER VEHICLES
- IRANIAN NAVY’S SOUTHERN FLEET COMMISSIONS MAKRAN AND ZEREH
- PAKISTAN NAVY CONDUCTS LIVE FIRING DRILL IN NORTH ARABIAN SEA
- GUAM HOSTS ANTI-SUBMARINE WARFARE EXERCISE SEA DRAGON 2021
- US NAVY WORKS ON HYBRID FLEET OF MANNED AND UNMANNED PLATFORMS
- IRAN’S REVOLUTIONARY GUARD CORPS CONDUCTS NAVAL PARADE IN PERSIAN GULF
- SPANISH SHIPYARD NAVANTIA TO BUILD OFFSHORE PATROL VESSEL FOR MOROCCO
- IRAN HOLDS NAVY DRILLS IN PERSIAN GULF
- EUROPEAN DEFENCE AGENCY APPROVES THE LAUNCH OF PESCO CORVETTE PROJECT
- TURKEY UNVEILS ITS INDIGENOUS FAC PROJECT
Netherlands and Belgium to build Anti-Submarine Warfare frigatesAnti-Submarine Warfare frigates will be designed by Belgium and the Netherlands to replace multipurpose M-class frigates that have operated for decades, the two countries announced on 13 January.
Russia to build coastal base for nuclear unmanned underwater vehiclesRussia plans to complete work in the summer of 2022 on the construction of a coastal base for Poseidon nuclear unmanned underwater vehicles called Doomsday weapons.
Pakistan Navy conducts live firing drill in North Arabian SeaOn 12 January, the Pakistani Navy conducted a power demonstration in the North Arabian Sea by firing guided missiles and torpedoes. During the drills, they sunk a decommissioned vessel.
US Navy works on hybrid fleet of manned and unmanned platformsU.S. Navy Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Mike Gilday announced the publication of his Fleet Navigation Plan during a virtual speech at the Surface Navy Association Symposium.
Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps conducts naval parade in Persian GulfA group of naval assets of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps carried out a naval parade in the Persian Gulf on 9 January, amid high tensions in the region.
Spanish shipyard Navantia to build offshore patrol vessel for MoroccoThe Spanish giant shipyard Navantia will build an Avante 1400-class Offshore Patrol Vessel for Royal Morracan Navy .
Iran holds navy drills in Persian GulfTo strike back against US-led attempts to isolate it economically, Iran has used its leverage over the Persian Gulf. The seizure of the tanker was linked by a government spokesman to billions of dollars trapped in South Korea by US sanctions.
Turkey unveils its indigenous FAC projectTurkey’s leading defence company STM promulgated important information about Turkey’s indigenous fast attacking craft project named “Turkish Type FAC”.
South Korean Armed Forces begins to work on light aircraft carrierTo improve its defense capability, the South Korean Armed Forces agreed to begin the project to acquire a light aircraft carrier.
Chinese Navy conducts military exercise around Hainan IslandAccording to a notice from the Sanya Maritime Safety Administration of China, on December 29, a military exercise began in the waters around Hainan Island. The exercise is expected to end on January 7th.
German Navy receives REMUS 100 UUVs from Huntington IngallsThe new REMUS 100 Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUVs) were delivered to the German Navy by Huntington Ingalls Industries.
US Navy sends nuclear-powered submarine to Strait of HormuzOn December 21st, the Ohio-class nuclear-power guided-missile submarine USS Georgia (SSGN 729) along with the USS Port Royal (CG 73) and USS Philippine Sea (CG 58) guided-missile cruisers transited the Strait of Hormuz.