- NAVANTIA LAUNCHES THIRD OF THE FIVE CORVETTES BUILT FOR ROYAL SAUDI NAVAL FORCES
- US NAVY CONDUCTS BI-LATERAL EXERCISE WITH DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- RUSSIA TO CONVERT ANTI-SUBMARINE WARSHIP INTO FRIGATE BY 2025
- RUSSIAN ADMIRALTY SHIPYARDS LAUNCHES SUBMARINE ‘MAGADAN’ FOR PACIFIC FLEET
- PAKISTAN AND QATAR HOLD JOINT NAVAL DRILL IN ARABIAN GULF
- ROYAL NAVY COMMISSIONS NEW AUTONOMOUS VESSEL MADFOX INTO THE FLEET
- SPAIN: HMAS STALWART STARTS SEA TRIALS
- IRAN AIMS TO EQUIP ISLAMIC REVOLUTION GUARD CORPS WITH DOMESTICALLY-BUILT SUBS
- JAPAN COMMISSIONS ITS SECOND MAYA CLASS DESTROYER
- AUSTRALIAN NAVY CONDUCTS NAVAL EXERCISE WITH PHILIPPINE NAVY
- EGYPT AND FRANCE CONDUCT JOINT NAVAL EXERCISE IN RED SEA
- USS SAN DIEGO RETURNS TO SEA FULLY MISSION CAPABLE
Navantia launches third of the five corvettes built for Royal Saudi Naval ForcesThe third of five corvettes designed for the Royal Saudi Naval Forces, Hail 832, was launched today (March 28) by Navantia (RSNF). The ship is named after the city of HAIL in Saudi Arabia's northwestern region.
Russia to convert anti-submarine warship into frigate by 2025The Pacific Fleet's Project 1155 massive anti-submarine warfare ship Admiral Vinogradov will be upgraded to a frigate by 2025, enhancing its strike capability with Kalibr-NK cruise missiles.
Pakistan and Qatar hold joint naval drill in Arabian GulfPakistan and Qatar conducted a joint naval exercise in the Arabian Gulf.
Spain: HMAS Stalwart starts sea trialsNUSHIP Stalwart, the RAN's second Supply class auxiliary oiler replenishment (AOR) to be installed in Spain, has begun sea trials.
Iran aims to equip Islamic Revolution Guard Corps with domestically-built subsIran intends to equip the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) with domestically built light and semi-heavy submarines.
Japan commissions its second Maya class destroyerAt a ceremony in Yokohama on March 19, the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF) commissioned JS Haguro (DDG 180), its second “Maya” class destroyer.
Australian Navy conducts naval exercise with Philippine NavyThe Royal Australian Navy ships Anzac and Sirius have conducted two separate passage exercises with Philippine Navy vessels as part of a two-month deployment through the north-east Indian Ocean and Southeast Asia.
USS San Diego returns to sea fully mission capableThe USS San Diego (LPD 22), part of the Makin Island Amphibious Ready Group (ARG), returned to sea completely task capable on March 11, according to US Central Command.
Italian Shipbuilder Fincantieri launches 3rd multipurpose offshore patrol shipFincantieri, an Italian shipbuilder, has launched the third Multipurpose Offshore Patrol ship (PPA) “Raimondo Montecuccoli” at its Riva Trigoso facilities.
China commissions new class of Type 055 guided-missile destroyerLhasa (hull number 102), the second ship in the People's Liberation Army Navy's new Type 055 guided-missile destroyer class, was commissioned on March 6, 2021 at a naval base in the port city of Qingdao.
Indian Navy commissions third Scorpene-class submarine INS KaranjOn March 10th, the Indian Navy commissioned the third Scorpene-class submarine, INS Karanj, in Mumbai.
NATO exercise Dynamic Manta 2021 comes to endNATO's Dynamic Manta 2021 exercise concluded on March 5, 2021, off the coast of Sicily, according to a press release from NATO Maritime Command. The exercise began on February 22nd.