- U.S. NAVY’S USS PORTER DEPARTED THE BLACK SEA
- USS TRIPOLI SAILS AWAY FROM INGALLS SHIPBUILDING
- RUSSIA TO TAKE PART IN MILITARY PARADES WITH MORE THAN 250 VESSELS
- NAVANTIA LAUNCHES SAUDI ARABIA'S FIRST CORVETTE
- GERMANY WARNS TURKEY ABOUT MEDITERRANEAN DRILLING
- VLADIMIR PUTIN ATTENDS KEEL-LAYING CEREMONIES FOR NEW RUSSIAN WARSHIPS
- BULGARIA HOSTED BREEZE 2020 EXERCISE IN BLACK SEA
- EGYPT CONDUCTS MILITARY EXERCISE NEAR THE LIBYA BORDER
- US NAVY SHIP CAUGHT FIRE IN SAN DIEGO
- GREECE COMMISSIONS GENERAL SUPPORT SHIP DONATED BY EX-PRESIDENT
- THE UKRAINIAN NAVY TO RECEIVE NEPTUNE ANTI-SHIP MISSILE SYSTEMS
- RUSSIAN NAVY TO RECEIVE MORE THAN 40 SHIPS IN 2020
U.S. Navy’s USS Porter departed the Black SeaThe U.S. Navy Arleigh Burke-class destroyer USS Porter (DDG 78) departed the Black Sea on 3 August sfter conducting maritime protection operations and attending military drills.
Russia to take part in military parades with more than 250 vesselsMore than 250 vessels, about 80 ships, some 100 military vehicles and other equipment and about 15,000 servicemen will participate in military parades to be held in Russia on July 26, the newspaper Krasnaya Zvezda announced on July 22.
Germany warns Turkey about Mediterranean drillingWarning comes after Ankara announced plans to conduct a seismic survey south and east of Kastellorizo, Greek island.
Bulgaria hosted Breeze 2020 exercise in Black SeaBulgaria hosted annual Breeze-2020 exercises last week, with 27 warships, 9 aircraft and 2,413 sailors from ten countries participating.
Egypt conducts military exercise near the Libya borderIn the midst of the region's growing tension, the Egyptian Army began a large-scale military exercise near the Libyan border, dubbed HASM-2020.
US Navy Ship caught fire in San DiegoUS Navy ship USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD 6) caught fire at Naval Base San Diego on Sunday morning when it was moored pier side.
Greece commissions general support ship donated by ex-presidentThe Hellenic Navy commissioned its second General Support Ship, christened at Salamis naval base as HS Iraklis on 6 July.
Russian Navy to receive more than 40 ships in 2020In 2020, the Russian Navy will receive about 40 different-class ships and warships, Navy commander-in-chief Admiral Nikolai Yevmenov said in an interview with the Krasnaya Zvezda on 6 July.
Australia works on $270b military defense planAustralian Defense Minister Linda Reynolds and Minister of Defense Industry Melissa Price announced $75 billion in investment in the Royal Australian Navy over the next decade as part of the Commonwealth's record $270 billion in defence.
Construction of Turkish Navy's TCG Anadolu to completeTurkey's first Multi-Purpose Amphibious Assault Ship TCG is nearing the end. Port acceptance tests of the ship have begun.
GE Marine to supply turbines for Turkish NavyGE Marine will supply two LM2500 marine gas turbines to fuel the latest Fleet Replenishment Ship for the Turkish Naval Forces.
AKAR: Evidence shows Turkish ships did not harass French warshipTurkey has proved through video recordings and radar photos that its ships are not involved in any criminal activity in the Mediterranean Sea, Minister of Defense Hulusi Akar said.