- TURKEY'S ARMED UNMANNED SURFACE VEHICLE “ULAQ” COMPLETED FIRING TESTS WITH ITS NEW WEAPON SYSTEM
- NAVANTIA LAUNCHES THIRD OF THE FIVE CORVETTES BUILT FOR ROYAL SAUDI NAVAL FORCES
- US NAVY CONDUCTS BI-LATERAL EXERCISE WITH DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- RUSSIA TO CONVERT ANTI-SUBMARINE WARSHIP INTO FRIGATE BY 2025
- RUSSIAN ADMIRALTY SHIPYARDS LAUNCHES SUBMARINE ‘MAGADAN’ FOR PACIFIC FLEET
- PAKISTAN AND QATAR HOLD JOINT NAVAL DRILL IN ARABIAN GULF
- ROYAL NAVY COMMISSIONS NEW AUTONOMOUS VESSEL MADFOX INTO THE FLEET
- SPAIN: HMAS STALWART STARTS SEA TRIALS
- IRAN AIMS TO EQUIP ISLAMIC REVOLUTION GUARD CORPS WITH DOMESTICALLY-BUILT SUBS
- JAPAN COMMISSIONS ITS SECOND MAYA CLASS DESTROYER
- AUSTRALIAN NAVY CONDUCTS NAVAL EXERCISE WITH PHILIPPINE NAVY
- EGYPT AND FRANCE CONDUCT JOINT NAVAL EXERCISE IN RED SEA
Turkey's Armed Unmanned Surface Vehicle “ULAQ” Completed Firing Tests with its New Weapon SystemAntalya-based ARES Shipyard and Ankara-based Meteksan Defense successfully completed the firing tests by integrating a 12.7 mm remote-controlled weapon system into the ULAQ Unmanned Surface Vehicle.
US Navy conducts bi-lateral exercise with Dominican RepublicThe USS Wichita (LCS 13), a Freedom-variant littoral combat ship, conducted a bi-lateral maritime exercise with Dominican Republic naval counterparts on March 24 while operating in the Caribbean Sea.
Russian Admiralty Shipyards launches submarine ‘Magadan’ for Pacific FleetOn March 26, 2021, the Russian Admiralty Shipyards launched Magadan, the third Project 636.3 diesel electric submarine (SSK) for the Russian Navy's Pacific Fleet.
Royal Navy commissions new autonomous vessel Madfox into the fleetMadfox, a new autonomous vessel in the Royal Navy's fleet, has been formally commissioned. NavyX, the Royal Navy's experimentation division, is in charge of the USV.
Spain: HMAS Stalwart starts sea trialsNUSHIP Stalwart, the RAN's second Supply class auxiliary oiler replenishment (AOR) to be installed in Spain, has begun sea trials.
Iran aims to equip Islamic Revolution Guard Corps with domestically-built subsIran intends to equip the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) with domestically built light and semi-heavy submarines.
Japan commissions its second Maya class destroyerAt a ceremony in Yokohama on March 19, the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF) commissioned JS Haguro (DDG 180), its second “Maya” class destroyer.
Egypt and France conduct joint naval exercise in Red SeaAccording to Egyptian military spokesman Tamer al-Refai, Egypt and France conducted a joint naval exercise in the Red Sea on Sunday.
USS San Diego returns to sea fully mission capableThe USS San Diego (LPD 22), part of the Makin Island Amphibious Ready Group (ARG), returned to sea completely task capable on March 11, according to US Central Command.
Italian Shipbuilder Fincantieri launches 3rd multipurpose offshore patrol shipFincantieri, an Italian shipbuilder, has launched the third Multipurpose Offshore Patrol ship (PPA) “Raimondo Montecuccoli” at its Riva Trigoso facilities.
China commissions new class of Type 055 guided-missile destroyerLhasa (hull number 102), the second ship in the People's Liberation Army Navy's new Type 055 guided-missile destroyer class, was commissioned on March 6, 2021 at a naval base in the port city of Qingdao.
Indian Navy commissions third Scorpene-class submarine INS KaranjOn March 10th, the Indian Navy commissioned the third Scorpene-class submarine, INS Karanj, in Mumbai.