- LIEBHERR CONTAINER CRANES TO SUPPLY TWO NEW STS TO PORT OF LIVERPOOL
- TOKYO PORT WAIVES FEES FOR LNG AND HYDROGEN-POWERED SHIPS
- PRIME MINISTER OF VIETNAM CONFIRMS SECOND PORT AT DANANG
- PORT OF BELLINGHAM AIMS TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BY 86%
- NASSAU CRUISE PORT BECOMES CRITICAL PARTNER IN RESTART OF CRUISE TOURISM OF CARIBBEAN
- PORT OF ROTTERDAM AIMS TO BECOME HYDROGEN HUB
- ROYAL NAVY’S FLAGSHIP HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH VISITS SCOTLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME
- LARGEST INDUSTRIAL ONSHORE WIND FARM IN FLANDERS BECOMES OPERATIONAL
- TALLINN PORT AIMS TO USE GREEN ELECTRICITY ONLY PRODUCED IN ESTONIA
- LONG BEACH PORT COMPLETED ITS BUSIEST FEBRUARY ON RECORD
- BRUNSBÜTTEL PORTS HOSTS FIRST LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS BUNKERING OF GREENFERRY I
- SWEDISH GOVERNMENT AWARDS FOUR SHIPPING COMPANIES
Liebherr Container Cranes to supply two new STS to Port of LiverpoolFor their facility at the Port of Liverpool, Peel Ports Group has placed an order for two new Liebherr ship to shore container cranes.
Prime minister of Vietnam confirms second port at DanangThe new terminal, which can accommodate ships of up to 8,000 teu, will be operational by 2025
Nassau Cruise Port becomes critical partner in restart of cruise tourism of CaribbeanThe Global Ports Holding Plc (GPH)-managed Nassau Cruise Port will play a key role in the reinstatement of cruise tourism in the Caribbean in June and July.
Royal Navy’s Flagship HMS Queen Elizabeth visits Scotland for the first timeHMS Queen Elizabeth, the Royal Navy's Fleet Flagship, has arrived in Glen Mallan, Scotland, for final preparations before her first operational deployment.
Largest industrial onshore wind farm in Flanders becomes operationalAfter 18 months of intensive planning and work, Flanders' largest industrial onshore wind farm, a partnership between ENGIE, the Port of Zeebrugge, and ICO, is now operational.
Tallinn Port aims to use green electricity only produced in EstoniaThe Port of Tallinn has signed a renewable energy purchase agreement with Eesti Energia, a local energy company, and now uses only green electricity generated in Estonia.
Long Beach Port completed its busiest February on recordAccording to the company's release, an unseasonably high volume of cargo propelled the Port of Long Beach to its busiest February on record.
Swedish government awards four shipping companiesThe Swedish government has given an environmental incentive to four shipping companies for their creative and sustainable ventures.
Amsterdam Port opens First hydrogen filling stationThe OrangeGas filling station is situated on the Australihavenweg, along the A5 motorway, and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Port Canaveral becomes 1st LNG cruise port of North AmericaThe Q-LNG 4000, a ship-to-ship articulated tug and bunker barge (ATB), arrived at America's first LNG cruise terminal, carrying liquefied natural gas (LNG) to North America.
Port of Antwerp unveils new shipping guidance systemVessel Traffic Services (VTS) is the latest operation in charge of making sure safe and smooth vessel traffic at the port.
Port of Port Hedland receives Port of the Year awardThe port's role in the economic recovery from COVID-19 has been honored with a prestigious award. Last week, the Port of Hedland was named Port of the Year at the 2020 Australian Shipping and Maritime Industry Awards.