- ABU DHABI PORTS AIMS TO CUT EMISSIONS BY HALF WITH SMART CONTAINER INITIATIVE
- PORT OPERATOR COSCO PLANS TO BUY CONTAINER TERMINAL IN CHINA
- ANTWERP PORT EXPANDS TUG-BOAT FLEET
- BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS PORTS TO ACCEPT TECHNICAL CALLS
- ABU DHABI PORTS GETS ATTENTION WITH KHALIFA PORT’S EXPANSION
- GLOBAL PORTS UPGRADES HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- HMM HAMBURG MAKES ITS FIRST CALL IN PORT OF HAMBURG
- MONTREAL PORT RESUMES ACTIVITIES AFTER 12-DAY STRIKE
- NORTH SEA PORT TO BUILD A GREEN HYDROGEN PLANT
- HUTCHISON PORTS AND EGYPTIAN NAVY TO OPERATE NEW CONTAINER TERMINAL
- PORT OF HOUSTON REOPENS AFTER HURRICANE LAURA
- CARGO VOLUMES OF HAMBURG PORT HIT BY CORONAVIRUS
Abu Dhabi Ports aims to cut emissions by half with Smart Container InitiativeThe Smart Container Initiative has been launched by Abu Dhabi Ports to house its digital solutions in a resilient, stable and optimized, eco-friendly mobile environment.
Antwerp Port expands tug-boat fleetAfter a successful trial period in early September, Port of Antwerp bought a new type of tug-boat.
Abu Dhabi Ports gets attention with Khalifa Port’s expansionAbu Dhabi Ports, a UAE-based port operator, said expansion of Khalifa Port is on track for completion.
HMM Hamburg makes its first call in Port of HamburgHMM Hamburg, a brand new container ship belonging to the so-called Megamax-24 class of vessels, welcomed Germany's Port of Hamburg for the first time on the late 31 August.
Montreal Port resumes activities after 12-day strikeLongshore workers are going back to work today at the Port of Montreal, after a truce declared in a labor dispute has allowed operations to resume after a 12-day strike.
North Sea Port to build a green hydrogen plantDutch green hydrogen infrastructure company VoltH2 has signed an agreement with North Sea Port for an industrial parcel in Vlissingen, where it plans to build a green hydrogen plant with storage, refueling and distribution facilities.
Hutchison Ports and Egyptian Navy to operate new container terminalHong Kong-based port operator Hutchison Ports has reached an agreement with the Egyptian Navy to establish and run a new container terminal in Egypt.
Cargo volumes of Hamburg Port hit by coronavirusThe largest port in Germany, the Port of Hamburg, witnessed the negative effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in the first half of this year.
Senegal Port to remove stored ammonium nitrateThe port of Senegal's capital, Dakar, announced that it had demanded the withdrawal of some 2,700 tons of highly explosive ammonium nitrate stored.
President of Mexico wants to take back control of Veracruz PortYesterday, Andrés Manuel López Obrador attempted to revoke a 100-year concession for the Port of Veracruz in the Gulf of Mexico.
HMM plans to form joint venture with Singapore’s PSASouth Korean shipping major HMM unveils its plans to form a joint venture with Singapore's port operator PSA International.
The largest construction vessel calls at North Sea PortNorth Sea Port says it was visited by a special ship on Monday, 17 August. Pioneering Spirit, the largest construction and installation vessel in the world, was called to the port of Vlissingen.