- AROUND THE WORLD WITH 80 CRANES
- LIEBHERR CONTAINER CRANES TO SUPPLY TWO NEW STS TO PORT OF LIVERPOOL
- TOKYO PORT WAIVES FEES FOR LNG AND HYDROGEN-POWERED SHIPS
- PRIME MINISTER OF VIETNAM CONFIRMS SECOND PORT AT DANANG
- PORT OF BELLINGHAM AIMS TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BY 86%
- NASSAU CRUISE PORT BECOMES CRITICAL PARTNER IN RESTART OF CRUISE TOURISM OF CARIBBEAN
- PORT OF ROTTERDAM AIMS TO BECOME HYDROGEN HUB
- ROYAL NAVY’S FLAGSHIP HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH VISITS SCOTLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME
- LARGEST INDUSTRIAL ONSHORE WIND FARM IN FLANDERS BECOMES OPERATIONAL
- TALLINN PORT AIMS TO USE GREEN ELECTRICITY ONLY PRODUCED IN ESTONIA
- LONG BEACH PORT COMPLETED ITS BUSIEST FEBRUARY ON RECORD
- BRUNSBÜTTEL PORTS HOSTS FIRST LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS BUNKERING OF GREENFERRY I
Around The World With 80 CranesLiebherr mobile harbour cranes looks back on a successful 2021 with more than 80 new machines sold and an unrivalled order intake.
Tokyo Port waives fees for LNG and hydrogen-powered shipsTo promote greater use of LNG and hydrogen fuels in the maritime sector, the Tokyo Port is waiving port entry fees for LNG and hydrogen-powered vessels.
Port of Bellingham aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 86%By using renewable energy for its activities, the US Port of Bellingham seeks to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by around 86 percent annually.
Port of Rotterdam aims to become hydrogen hubTogether with Gasunie, the Port of Rotterdam, Europe's leading trading center, is building a new hydrogen pipeline that will act as the backbone of future hydrogen infrastructure.
Royal Navy’s Flagship HMS Queen Elizabeth visits Scotland for the first timeHMS Queen Elizabeth, the Royal Navy's Fleet Flagship, has arrived in Glen Mallan, Scotland, for final preparations before her first operational deployment.
Largest industrial onshore wind farm in Flanders becomes operationalAfter 18 months of intensive planning and work, Flanders' largest industrial onshore wind farm, a partnership between ENGIE, the Port of Zeebrugge, and ICO, is now operational.
Tallinn Port aims to use green electricity only produced in EstoniaThe Port of Tallinn has signed a renewable energy purchase agreement with Eesti Energia, a local energy company, and now uses only green electricity generated in Estonia.
Brunsbüttel Ports hosts first liquefied natural gas bunkering of Greenferry IThe first liquefied natural gas bunkering of the newly launched Greenferry I took place on Wednesday at German Brunsbüttel Ports.
Swedish government awards four shipping companiesThe Swedish government has given an environmental incentive to four shipping companies for their creative and sustainable ventures.
Amsterdam Port opens First hydrogen filling stationThe OrangeGas filling station is situated on the Australihavenweg, along the A5 motorway, and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Port Canaveral becomes 1st LNG cruise port of North AmericaThe Q-LNG 4000, a ship-to-ship articulated tug and bunker barge (ATB), arrived at America's first LNG cruise terminal, carrying liquefied natural gas (LNG) to North America.
Port of Antwerp unveils new shipping guidance systemVessel Traffic Services (VTS) is the latest operation in charge of making sure safe and smooth vessel traffic at the port.
Rotterdam Port increases container capacity by a quarterThe Port of Rotterdam Authority has awarded contracts to expand its port facilities with the capacity to increase annual container throughput by more than a quarter, as well as to provide additional space for inland shipping and possible expansion.