- PORT OF KIEL STARTS 2020 CRUISE SEASON
- MSC UPDATES INTRA-ASIA NETWORK
- PORT OF HAMBURG TO USE SOLAR-POWERED MOORING SYSTEMS
- PORT OF ROTTERDAM TO REPLACE THE PIN CODE WITH A DIGITAL SIGNAL
- THE PORT OF SÈTE BECOMES A SMART PORT
- BARCELONA CRUISE PORT OBTAINS THE "SAFE TRAVELS STAMP"
- SPANISH PORT OF DENIA IN FIRST LNG BUNKERING
- SOUTH KOREA CARRIES OUT NATIONAL SULPHUR EMISSION CONTROL AREA
- BUSAN SELECTED FOR A PROJECT TO DEVELOP SMART LOGISTICS PORT SYSTEM
- YANG MING'S CARBON EMISSIONS DROPPED BY 51% SINCE 2008
- PORT OF MELBOURNE WELCOMES LARGEST CONTAINER CAPACITY SHIP
- DUTCH PORTS WON INTERNATIONAL AWARD FOR SUSTAINABILITY
Port of Kiel starts 2020 cruise seasonThe Cruise Season 2020 has begun at the port of Kiel on 3 August. The first ocean-going vessel is the TUI Cruises "Mein Schiff 2" on boarding passengers at the Ostseekai Terminal.
Port of Hamburg to use solar-powered mooring systemsNineteen solar panels power up a newly built berthing area in the Elbe River. The Port of Hamburg is the second major port to opt for this sustainable solution after Port of Rotterdam.
The Port of Sète becomes a smart portThe Port of Sète and its people are taking a new step towards being a smart harbor of the future on Thursday, July 2.
Spanish Port of Denia in first LNG bunkeringThe Spanish Port of Denia hosted its first liquefied natural gas bunkering operation which supplied the fuel to the Balearia ferry.
South Korea carries out national sulphur emission control areaThe Republic of Korea is the latest country to declare the establishment of national sulfur emission control areas to take effect on 1 September 2020, BIMCO stated in its report.
Busan selected for a project to develop smart logistics port systemNew technologies can help minimize incidents relating to safety and improve port productivity.
Yang Ming's carbon emissions dropped by 51% since 2008Yang Ming said its carbon emissions per TEU/kilometer have fallen by 51 percent since 2008, hitting IMO sustainability targets 11 years ahead of schedule.
Dutch Ports won International Award for SustainabilityRotterdam, Amsterdam, Terneuzen/Vlissingen, Moerdijk, and Groningen seaports have jointly received "The World Ports Sustainability Award," said Port of Amsterdam in its announcement.
NC Ports Announces New LeadershipAfter Paul J. Cozza 's retirement at the end of this year, Brian E. Clark will take over as Executive Director of the North Carolina State Ports Authority.
Abu Dhabi Ports launches new feeder servicesAbu Dhabi Ports has set up a new feeder services business, SAFEEN FEEDERS, to support the Gulf region's mainliner shipping customers.
China Merchants Port to work with Alibaba and AntThe China Merchants Port Group, China's largest port operator, has signed a strategic partnership agreement with Alibaba and its affiliate Ant Financial Group to create a new smart port network.
Tianjin Port is the leader of LNG imports in ChinaIn the first four months of this year, North China's Tianjin port ranked first in liquefied natural gas ( LNG) imports, accounting for nearly 20 per cent of total LNG imports in the country.