- LIEBHERR CONTAINER CRANES TO SUPPLY TWO NEW STS TO PORT OF LIVERPOOL
- TOKYO PORT WAIVES FEES FOR LNG AND HYDROGEN-POWERED SHIPS
- PRIME MINISTER OF VIETNAM CONFIRMS SECOND PORT AT DANANG
- PORT OF BELLINGHAM AIMS TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BY 86%
- NASSAU CRUISE PORT BECOMES CRITICAL PARTNER IN RESTART OF CRUISE TOURISM OF CARIBBEAN
- PORT OF ROTTERDAM AIMS TO BECOME HYDROGEN HUB
- ROYAL NAVY’S FLAGSHIP HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH VISITS SCOTLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME
- LARGEST INDUSTRIAL ONSHORE WIND FARM IN FLANDERS BECOMES OPERATIONAL
- TALLINN PORT AIMS TO USE GREEN ELECTRICITY ONLY PRODUCED IN ESTONIA
- LONG BEACH PORT COMPLETED ITS BUSIEST FEBRUARY ON RECORD
- BRUNSBÜTTEL PORTS HOSTS FIRST LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS BUNKERING OF GREENFERRY I
- SWEDISH GOVERNMENT AWARDS FOUR SHIPPING COMPANIES
Antwerp Port deploys autonomous drone to maintain safetyFor the first time, the Port of Antwerp is deploying an autonomous drone to maintain the security of the port's critical infrastructure.
Saint-Petersburg Port expands its storage facilitiesSea Port of Saint-Petersburg JSC (SP SPb) says a new covered warehouse of 3,600 square meters has been put into service. The new facility is intended for the storage of iron and steel construction products.
Stockholm Port waits for financing to work on green solutionsThe Stockholm ports, along with the Belfast, Lübeck and Gent ports and additional alliance partners, have applied for EU grant financing under the European Green Deal system.
Oakland Port welcomes first call Asia service of CMA CGMThe Port of Oakland reported that, with the arrival of the ship AFRICA FOUR, CMA CGM, a world leader in shipping and logistics, marked the beginning of its first direct vessel service linking China and Oakland, CA.
Ports of Antwerp and Zeebrugge come together to merge their respective portsAn agreement was reached between the City of Antwerp and the City of Bruges in Belgium to combine their respective ports.
Port of Los Angeles starts first wave of COVID-19 vaccinations for employeesOn Friday, about 800 staff from the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach will engage in the first round of COVID-19 vaccinations for employees at the busiest seaport complex in the United States.
Atlantic Terminals to support Panama Canal to facilitate vaccine distributionManzanillo International Terminal (MIT) and Colon Container Terminal (CCT), both port terminals on Panama's Atlantic side, have joined forces to help optimize supply routes to Latin America for the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine and supplies.
Major port operator DP World announces volume growth in 2020In the fourth quarter of the year, major port operator DP World announced a good end to 2020, handling 19,1 million TEU through its international container terminals.
Rotterdam Port aims to expand two existing dolphin configurationsA new dolphin configuration will be constructed by the Port of Rotterdam Authority and two existing dolphin configurations will be extended along the Rozenburg Peninsula in the Calandkanaal, as all berths are very often removed.
Stena Line signs 20-year contract with Freeport of Ventspils in LatviaSwedish ferry operator Stena Line and Noord Natie Ventspils Terminals (NNVT) have signed a 20-year contract securing the continuous ferry service from the Freeport of Ventspils in Latvia.
China’s COSCO Shipping Ports takes stake in Red Sea Gateway TerminalCOSCO Shipping Ports of China has entered into an agreement with the founding shareholders of Red Sea Gateway Terminal Limited (RSGT) to acquire a 20 per cent interest in the terminal located at the Islamic Port of Jeddah.
APM Terminals Elizabeth aims to cut emissions by 45% in new yearGreen power has begun to be used by APM Terminals Elizabeth in New Jersey, USA, from a supplier that supplies renewables such as wind and solar, which will help the terminal reduce CO2 emissions by about 45% in 2021.