- LIEBHERR CONTAINER CRANES TO SUPPLY TWO NEW STS TO PORT OF LIVERPOOL
- TOKYO PORT WAIVES FEES FOR LNG AND HYDROGEN-POWERED SHIPS
- PRIME MINISTER OF VIETNAM CONFIRMS SECOND PORT AT DANANG
- PORT OF BELLINGHAM AIMS TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BY 86%
- NASSAU CRUISE PORT BECOMES CRITICAL PARTNER IN RESTART OF CRUISE TOURISM OF CARIBBEAN
- PORT OF ROTTERDAM AIMS TO BECOME HYDROGEN HUB
- ROYAL NAVY’S FLAGSHIP HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH VISITS SCOTLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME
- LARGEST INDUSTRIAL ONSHORE WIND FARM IN FLANDERS BECOMES OPERATIONAL
- TALLINN PORT AIMS TO USE GREEN ELECTRICITY ONLY PRODUCED IN ESTONIA
- LONG BEACH PORT COMPLETED ITS BUSIEST FEBRUARY ON RECORD
- BRUNSBÜTTEL PORTS HOSTS FIRST LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS BUNKERING OF GREENFERRY I
- SWEDISH GOVERNMENT AWARDS FOUR SHIPPING COMPANIES
Kuwait to build new industrial portThe Kuwait Port Authority has joined forces with the Public Industry Authority (PAI) to design and build an industrial port in the South of the country.
Germany’s largest port reports steep declines in cargo volumeHamburg, Germany's largest port, announced that its freight volumes declined nearly eight per cent to just under 32 million tons despite staying completely operational throughout the first quarter.
Zhuhai Port using robots to deploy mooring linesA passenger port in Zhuhai, China has developed a new solution that uses aquatic robots to deploy long distance lines.
Port of Rotterdam Authority announces changesOn 1 May 2020, Ingrid Thijssen will resign from the Port of Rotterdam Authority's Supervisory Board while Ruud Sondag will rejoin the Board as of that date, the company said in its report.
Road cargo started to increase in the Port of RigaThe volume of freight transported by road in the port of Riga has risen by 12 percent over the first quarter of the previous year in the first quarter of the current year.
Workers in the Port of Antwerp will next month begin testing wristbandsWorkers in the Antwerp Port will begin testing wristbands produced by a Belgian technology company next month, which may help ensure the social distance needed during the coronavirus pandemic.
Port of Amsterdam and partners agree to build a new Energy PortThe Port of Amsterdam Authority says the dredge sludge depot will soon be turned into an energy terminal at the former Averijhaven near IJmuiden.
Port of Oakland welcomes largest ship everThis week arrives the largest ship ever to call into Oakland. The MSC Anna container vessel is scheduled to berth in the Port April 16, the company said in its release.
Port of Gdansk supports fight against coronavirusThe PGA says 10 fully fitted tents were donated to the National Fire Service to help fight coronavirus. They may also be used, if necessary, as temporary admission rooms in front of hospitals to streamline the work of the paramedics.
Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg tests its employees to detect coronavirusSea Port Saint-Petersburg JSC (SP SPb) says it's extended the package of measures to prevent coronavirus infection from spreading (COVID-19). It was one of the first companies in the country to begin evaluating its workers on 2 April 2020.
Port Canaveral updates on COVID-19While Port Canaveral is open and operational, according to a statement, the current pandemic situation has had a major impact on the port company.
Navigation season starts at Coal Sea Port of ShakhterskA navigation season has been opened at Shakhtersk Coal Sea Terminal, the East Mining Company's major sea terminal.
North Sea Port measures to fight spread of CoronavirusBoth the Belgian and Dutch Governments have declared steps required to prevent further Coronavirus spread. Port in the North Sea follows these steps. At the same time, Port in the North Sea needs to keep the port open wherever possible and where secure.