- LIEBHERR CONTAINER CRANES TO SUPPLY TWO NEW STS TO PORT OF LIVERPOOL
- TOKYO PORT WAIVES FEES FOR LNG AND HYDROGEN-POWERED SHIPS
- PRIME MINISTER OF VIETNAM CONFIRMS SECOND PORT AT DANANG
- PORT OF BELLINGHAM AIMS TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BY 86%
- NASSAU CRUISE PORT BECOMES CRITICAL PARTNER IN RESTART OF CRUISE TOURISM OF CARIBBEAN
- PORT OF ROTTERDAM AIMS TO BECOME HYDROGEN HUB
- ROYAL NAVY’S FLAGSHIP HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH VISITS SCOTLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME
- LARGEST INDUSTRIAL ONSHORE WIND FARM IN FLANDERS BECOMES OPERATIONAL
- TALLINN PORT AIMS TO USE GREEN ELECTRICITY ONLY PRODUCED IN ESTONIA
- LONG BEACH PORT COMPLETED ITS BUSIEST FEBRUARY ON RECORD
- BRUNSBÜTTEL PORTS HOSTS FIRST LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS BUNKERING OF GREENFERRY I
- SWEDISH GOVERNMENT AWARDS FOUR SHIPPING COMPANIES
Port of Oakland and Oakland International Airport to remain openThe Port of Oakland and Oakland International Airport will continue to be operational following a shelter-in-place order from Alameda County, the company said in its statement.
Canaveral Port Authority launches ro-ro divisionThe Port Canaveral vehicle manufacturing facility's formal grand opening was celebrated with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and 730 new vehicles onboard.
The port of Tripoli was struck by projectilesFuel vessels have been evacuated urgently from Tripoli port and all offloading operations were canceled after projectiles struck a warehouse in the port.
Dublin Port reports strong growth in EU trade volumesDublin Port Company has today reported full year trading figures for 2019.
Port of Milwaukee roads floodedigh winds, towering waves and flooding have caused millions of dollars in damage to Port Milwaukee on Lake Michigan.
APM Terminals Rotterdam to be sold to Hutchison PortsThe conventional, straddle carrier-direct 2.5M TEU terminal will be acquired by Hutchison.
Black Sea security is topic of NATO’s visit to UkraineThe visit of NATO’s North Atlantic Council to Ukraine is an important signal and a desire of the Allies’ ambassadors to understand the situation on the Black Sea.
Carnival Corporation builds first cruise terminal in JapanThe facility at the port of Sasebo is supposed to open during summer 2020.
Ocean Network Express aims to reduce waiting time with ProntoContainer shipping company Ocean Network Express has established in 2018 from the merger between the former Japanese shipping companies K-Line, NYK Line and MOL
Italian LNG import terminal sells all capacity for 2019/2020Italy’s Offshore LNG Toscana (OLT) has announced that Italy will operate at 100% capacity during the gas year 2019-2020, handling 6.3M m3 of LNG.
Liebherr has announced their new subsidiary in Hamburg PortThe Liebherr Group has released a press announcement related to their new subsidiary in Hamburg Port. The group is planning to invest approximately 20 million euros. The official handover took place on 6th September 2019.
The Port of Esbjerg is expanding its crane capacity with the Liebherr LHM 800The Port of Esbjerg is planned to have a wider cranecapacity with the world's largest mobile harbour crane.