- LIEBHERR CONTAINER CRANES TO SUPPLY TWO NEW STS TO PORT OF LIVERPOOL
- TOKYO PORT WAIVES FEES FOR LNG AND HYDROGEN-POWERED SHIPS
- PRIME MINISTER OF VIETNAM CONFIRMS SECOND PORT AT DANANG
- PORT OF BELLINGHAM AIMS TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BY 86%
- NASSAU CRUISE PORT BECOMES CRITICAL PARTNER IN RESTART OF CRUISE TOURISM OF CARIBBEAN
- PORT OF ROTTERDAM AIMS TO BECOME HYDROGEN HUB
- ROYAL NAVY’S FLAGSHIP HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH VISITS SCOTLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME
- LARGEST INDUSTRIAL ONSHORE WIND FARM IN FLANDERS BECOMES OPERATIONAL
- TALLINN PORT AIMS TO USE GREEN ELECTRICITY ONLY PRODUCED IN ESTONIA
- LONG BEACH PORT COMPLETED ITS BUSIEST FEBRUARY ON RECORD
- BRUNSBÜTTEL PORTS HOSTS FIRST LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS BUNKERING OF GREENFERRY I
- SWEDISH GOVERNMENT AWARDS FOUR SHIPPING COMPANIES
Port Authority of Valencia planning New Sustainable TerminalThe Port Authority of Valencia, planning a new cruise terminal, described their project as being sustainable, safe and open, while offering proximity to the city and its sights.
British Virgin Islands Ports Authority unvelied its new brandThe launch of a new corporate brand identity has been unveiled by the British Virgin Islands Ports Authority (BVIPA).
Port operator COSCO plans to buy container terminal in ChinaPort operator COSCO Shipping Ports Limited has announced plans to purchase a container terminal in China at the Guangxi Beibu Gulf Terminal.
British Virgin Islands Ports to accept technical callsThe BVI Ports Authority (BVIPA) has declared that it has given permission for cruise ships to accept technical calls and warm lay-ups at its seaports.
Abu Dhabi Ports gets attention with Khalifa Port’s expansionAbu Dhabi Ports, a UAE-based port operator, said expansion of Khalifa Port is on track for completion.
Global Ports upgrades handling equipmentGlobal Ports Investments PLC today reports that the two terminals of Global Ports in Finland-Multi-Link Terminals in Kotka and Helsinki-have placed into service additional cranes for handling containerships.
HMM Hamburg makes its first call in Port of HamburgHMM Hamburg, a brand new container ship belonging to the so-called Megamax-24 class of vessels, welcomed Germany's Port of Hamburg for the first time on the late 31 August.
North Sea Port to build a green hydrogen plantDutch green hydrogen infrastructure company VoltH2 has signed an agreement with North Sea Port for an industrial parcel in Vlissingen, where it plans to build a green hydrogen plant with storage, refueling and distribution facilities.
Hutchison Ports and Egyptian Navy to operate new container terminalHong Kong-based port operator Hutchison Ports has reached an agreement with the Egyptian Navy to establish and run a new container terminal in Egypt.
Port of Houston reopens after Hurricane LauraHouston Port, the largest energy export port in the United States, started reopening commercial shipping on Thursday after a day-long closure due to Hurricane Laura.
Cargo volumes of Hamburg Port hit by coronavirusThe largest port in Germany, the Port of Hamburg, witnessed the negative effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in the first half of this year.
Senegal Port to remove stored ammonium nitrateThe port of Senegal's capital, Dakar, announced that it had demanded the withdrawal of some 2,700 tons of highly explosive ammonium nitrate stored.