- LIEBHERR CONTAINER CRANES TO SUPPLY TWO NEW STS TO PORT OF LIVERPOOL
- TOKYO PORT WAIVES FEES FOR LNG AND HYDROGEN-POWERED SHIPS
- PRIME MINISTER OF VIETNAM CONFIRMS SECOND PORT AT DANANG
- PORT OF BELLINGHAM AIMS TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS BY 86%
- NASSAU CRUISE PORT BECOMES CRITICAL PARTNER IN RESTART OF CRUISE TOURISM OF CARIBBEAN
- PORT OF ROTTERDAM AIMS TO BECOME HYDROGEN HUB
- ROYAL NAVY’S FLAGSHIP HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH VISITS SCOTLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME
- LARGEST INDUSTRIAL ONSHORE WIND FARM IN FLANDERS BECOMES OPERATIONAL
- TALLINN PORT AIMS TO USE GREEN ELECTRICITY ONLY PRODUCED IN ESTONIA
- LONG BEACH PORT COMPLETED ITS BUSIEST FEBRUARY ON RECORD
- BRUNSBÜTTEL PORTS HOSTS FIRST LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS BUNKERING OF GREENFERRY I
- SWEDISH GOVERNMENT AWARDS FOUR SHIPPING COMPANIES
Spanish Valenciaport to join World Ports Climate Action ProgramBy joining the club of twelve foreign ports dedicated to decarbonisation and pollution reduction initiatives, Spain's Valenciaport makes its debut in 2021.
Port of Ashdod purchases five new advanced ship to shore container cranesThe Port of Ashdod has entered into an agreement to purchase five new ship-to-shore container (STS) advanced cranes at a total cost of ILS 240 million (approximately $ 74 million).
Port of Los Angeles starts to welcome cruise ships without passengersAs cruise liners turn their hopes to the long-awaited resumption of sailing in the US waters, cruise ships without passengers are arriving at the Port of Los Angeles in increasing numbers.
Houston Port to be first American port on new direct Trans-Pacific Asia servicePort Houston will be the first port of call in the United States to begin a new direct Trans-Pacific Asia service called "EC6" by THE Alliance, an East Coast all-water service called the US Gulf through Panama.
Pakistan International Container Terminal welcomes new PS2 servicePakistan International Container Terminal (PICT) welcomed the newly launched Pakistan-United Arab Emirates (PS2) service's inaugural call recently.
Senegal inks deal with DP World to develop a $1 billion portPort operator DP World, based in Dubai, has signed an agreement with the Senegalese government to invest a total of $1,127 billion in the construction of a deep-water port at Ndayane.
Ports of Stockholm continues to work on renewable energyThe commitment of Stockholm Ports to renewable energy continues with the construction of a solar cell rooftop facility at Stockholm Norvik Port, one of the largest of its kind in Sweden.
San Diego Port waits for technical calls from five shipsThe Port of San Diego has said that in the next few weeks it plans five technical stops by Holland America Line and Princess Cruises ships.
Largest port in United States by total revenue tonnage joins SEA-LNGSEA-LNG is welcoming its growing port membership to the Port of Corpus Christi, the largest port in the United States by total revenue tonnage.
Seaport of Saint Petersburg uses e-service for pass application approvalsThe Saint Petersburg Sea Port JSC (SP SPb) became the first Russian port to completely automate an automated service for approval of entry/exit permit applications.
Port of Riga to work with underwater dronesEprons ROV, a company headquartered in the Port of Riga in Mangasala, has been offering diving services for more than 20 years, specializing in underwater works of varying complexity.
American Association of Port Authorities waits for COVID-19 relief fundingTogether with a host of other maritime transport entities, the American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA), the common voice of America's seaports, is seeking $3.5 billion in COVID-19 relief funding.