- Tersan Shipyard Builds One More Vessel For P&P Group
- HAISEA WAMIS Delivered To HaiSea Marine
- Mengi Yay Launched Project NB 103
- Posidonia Sea Tourism Forum 2023
- NAVTEK Naval Technologies Launches Its Latest Product, LAUTUS
- 7th Posidonia Sea Tourism Forum
- Hempel's New Product Cuts Emissions And Costs
- All-Electric Candela C-8 Debuts At Palma Boat Show
- Sanmar Shipyards to build another eco-friendly tug for environmentally-aware operator
- Cruise industry prepares for Posidonia Marine Tourism Forum
- TERSAN SHIPYARD BUILDS ONE MORE VESSEL FOR P&P GROUP
- HAISEA WAMIS DELIVERED TO HAISEA MARINE
- MENGI YAY LAUNCHED PROJECT NB 103
- POSIDONIA SEA TOURISM FORUM 2023
- NAVTEK NAVAL TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCHES ITS LATEST PRODUCT, LAUTUS
- 7TH POSIDONIA SEA TOURISM FORUM
- HEMPEL'S NEW PRODUCT CUTS EMISSIONS AND COSTS
- ALL-ELECTRIC CANDELA C-8 DEBUTS AT PALMA BOAT SHOW
- SANMAR SHIPYARDS TO BUILD ANOTHER ECO-FRIENDLY TUG FOR ENVIRONMENTALLY-AWARE OPERATOR
- CRUISE INDUSTRY PREPARES FOR POSIDONIA MARINE TOURISM FORUM
- IRI SENIOR LEADERSHIP VISITS AND THANKS THE KOREAN MARITIME COMMUNITY
- REPUBLIC OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS SETS NEW QUALSHIP 21 MILESTONE: 19 YEARS
- Industry leaders gathered at the naming ceremonies for Sanmar’s five new ground-breaking tugboats for HaiSea Marine
- Ambassador Suat Hayri Aka Evaluated The Nomination Process
- Hannover Messe 2023: Sauer Compressors presents new gas compressors
- Yara Marine's FuelOpt optimizing propulsion on 300 vessels
- At least 76 killed, 440 injured as 7.4-magnitude quake hits Türkiye
- New Leinebris will be built at Tersan Shipyard
- ALKMAR AND VR MARITIME SIGNED SYNERGY PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
- Tersan Shipyard has launched Jan Maria
- Sanmar renews sponsorship of the Turkish Rowing Federation after successful first year
- AD Ports Group Delivers Remarkable Growth Story in Transformational 2022
- Sanmar Shipyards delivers cleaner and greener tugs at end of successful year
- Four deliveries in final week rounds off good year for Sanmar Shipyards
Holland Shipyards Group takes a large step forward with a contract for four autonomous electric ferries
Sanmar Shipyards and IGUS have joined their expertise to build the simplest and most compact “Shore Electric Bunkering System”
- Steel Cutting Ceremony Held at Tersan ShipyardTersan Shipyard has celebrated the steel cutting of NB1121, the second Offshore Wind Farm Support Vessel of Acta Marine projects.
- Tug technology pathways to 2050 revealed at key industry conventionTug owners, designers, builders and propulsion system manufacturers will present key technologies and strategies for decarbonising the towage industry at the International Tug & Salvage Convention, Exhibition & Awards 2022 conference.
- SAFEEN Feeders Joins CMA CGM Group in Launching New Service for Southeast AsiaCompany Launches First Services to Southeast Asia, adding Vital New Trade Routes for the UAE
- The world’s premier biennial gathering of the tug, towage and salvage sectors is just few weeks away. Join the global tug and salvage sector at the 26th International Tug & Salvage Convention, Exhibition & Awards 2022 on 28-30 September in Istanbul, Turkey, in association with Caterpillar.
- BIO-SEA BALLAST WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM ORDERED FOR CRUISESHIP QUESTFrench UV-C water treatment specialist BIO-UV Group has received an order to supply a low-flow BIO-SEA L-Series ballast water treatment system for retrofit installation to the 1268gt expedition vessel Quest.
The world’s premier biennial gathering of the tug, towage and salvage sectors is just few weeks away.
- NATO to clear WW-II sea mines in fjords of NorwayStanding NATO Mine Countermeasures Group 1 has concluded a historical ordnance disposal operation in Norwegian waters and contributing to the Norwegian compiled historic ordnance database.
- WWII destroyer to transit New York's Hudson RiverOne of the most well-known ships of the Second World War, the USS Slater, the last U.S. Destroyer Escort afloat in America is expected to make a trip along the Hudson River in New York on Friday, August 21st.
- Explorer and his team found a WWII submarine off HawaiiA veteran ocean explorer and his team have used advanced underwater equipment to discover and study World War II USS S-35 (SS-140) offshore Hawaii.
- An Unsolved Mystery from History: The Mary CelesteMary Celeste is an American brigantine that was found abandoned on December 5, 1872, some 740 km from the Azores, Portugal. The fate of the 10 people aboard remains a mystery.
- Unfortunate destiny of a pirate ship: Whydah Gally 1716The Whydah was the first pirate shipwreck to be positively identified, and it is the only pirate shipwreck whose identification is unquestionably authenticated.
- Around The World With 80 CranesLiebherr mobile harbour cranes looks back on a successful 2021 with more than 80 new machines sold and an unrivalled order intake.
- Liebherr Container Cranes to supply two new STS to Port of LiverpoolFor their facility at the Port of Liverpool, Peel Ports Group has placed an order for two new Liebherr ship to shore container cranes.
- Tokyo Port waives fees for LNG and hydrogen-powered shipsTo promote greater use of LNG and hydrogen fuels in the maritime sector, the Tokyo Port is waiving port entry fees for LNG and hydrogen-powered vessels.
- Prime minister of Vietnam confirms second port at DanangThe new terminal, which can accommodate ships of up to 8,000 teu, will be operational by 2025
- Port of Bellingham aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 86%By using renewable energy for its activities, the US Port of Bellingham seeks to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by around 86 percent annually.
- Tersan Shipyard has launched their 99th New Building Vessel, NB1099; Krill Trawler to be built for Rimfrost ,in cooperation with Westcon Shipyard
- Tersan Shipyard delivered project no. NB1093, Havila Capella, the first of four Coastal Passenger Vessels
- Tersan Shipyard project NB1089, named after Harald Martin, built for the Owner Nordlaks is delivered
- KINAY CELEBRATED ITS 75th ANNIVERSARY