- New Leinebris will be built at Tersan Shipyard
- ALKMAR AND VR MARITIME SIGNED SYNERGY PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
- Tersan Shipyard has launched Jan Maria
- Sanmar renews sponsorship of the Turkish Rowing Federation after successful first year
- AD Ports Group Delivers Remarkable Growth Story in Transformational 2022
- Sanmar Shipyards delivers cleaner and greener tugs at end of successful year
- Four deliveries in final week rounds off good year for Sanmar Shipyards
- Ship emissions can be cut by 97.5%, by switching to foiling electric vessels, says Swedish study
- ICS says shipping will overcome challenges and thrive in 2023
- Sanmar Shipyards delivers two tugs to SMS Towage
- NEW LEINEBRIS WILL BE BUILT AT TERSAN SHIPYARD
- ALKMAR AND VR MARITIME SIGNED SYNERGY PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
- TERSAN SHIPYARD HAS LAUNCHED JAN MARIA
- SANMAR RENEWS SPONSORSHIP OF THE TURKISH ROWING FEDERATION AFTER SUCCESSFUL FIRST YEAR
- AD PORTS GROUP DELIVERS REMARKABLE GROWTH STORY IN TRANSFORMATIONAL 2022
- SANMAR SHIPYARDS DELIVERS CLEANER AND GREENER TUGS AT END OF SUCCESSFUL YEAR
- FOUR DELIVERIES IN FINAL WEEK ROUNDS OFF GOOD YEAR FOR SANMAR SHIPYARDS
- SHIP EMISSIONS CAN BE CUT BY 97.5%, BY SWITCHING TO FOILING ELECTRIC VESSELS, SAYS SWEDISH STUDY
- ICS SAYS SHIPPING WILL OVERCOME CHALLENGES AND THRIVE IN 2023
- SANMAR SHIPYARDS DELIVERS TWO TUGS TO SMS TOWAGE
- KOREAN REGISTER RELEASES SEATRUST-HULLSCAN V3 SOFTWARE FOR SHIP DESIGN
- SANMAR DELIVERS THIRD TUG TO OPERATE IN CHALLENGING WATERS AROUND ORKNEY
- The BIMCO & IBIA Shipmaster’s Bunkering Manual 2022
- Huge interest in SANMAR’s new game-changing emissions-free electric tugs
- Sanmar Shipyards to build two electric harbour tugs for SAAM Towage
- Holland Shipyards Group takes a large step forward with a contract for four autonomous electric ferries
- Stephenson Harwood Hosts Shipping, Shipbuilding And Wealth Preservation Seminar In Istanbul
- Tersan has launched “Atlantic Enterprise”
- Award winners celebrate at ITS 2022
- SANMAR Shipyards delivers 7th tug to SAAM Towage
- Sanmar Shipyards and IGUS have joined their expertise to build the simplest and most compact “Shore Electric Bunkering System”
- Sanmar Shipyards makes five deliveries in a week
- Tug technology pathways to 2050 revealed at key industry convention
- SAFEEN Feeders Joins CMA CGM Group in Launching New Service for Southeast Asia
The world’s premier biennial gathering of the tug, towage and salvage sectors is just few weeks away.
Tersan Shipyard is building a Factory Freezer Trawler for Nordbank Hochseefischerei GMBH from Germany
GFCM unveils MedSea4Fish, an ambitious fisheries programme to continue turning the corner on overexploitation in Mediterranean S
- AD Ports Group Signs Head of Terms Agreement with Enter Engineering Group of UzbekistanAgreement to Establish Joint Venture Companies for Logistics and Freight Forwarding Services in the Central Asian Nation.
- FINANCING DECARBONISATION FOR SHIPPING INDUSTRY NEEDS CREATIVE SOLUTIONS AND OWNERS WANT TO BE HEARDShipping is required to face the complex challenges placed by the progressively stricter IMO and EU environmental legislation and the financial issues related thereto, according to Greek Minister of Maritime Affairs and Insular Policy, Mr Ioannis Plakiota
- Posidonia Shipping Exhibition Welcomes Global Maritime Community Back To AthensGreek Prime Minister Mr Kyriakos Mitsotakis presided this evening over the official opening of Posidonia 2022, as the world’s most prestigious biennial shipping event welcomes back to Athens the global maritime community following the pandemic-induced can
- Naval forces: Innovations for enhanced securityAt the leading international maritime trade fair from 6 to 9 September 2022, numerous exhibitors will showcase technology innovations geared towards the needs of naval forces.
- THE WORLD’S FIRST MARITIME NFT COLLECTION 'VENTOVERSE' LAUNCHED ON APRIL 29Announced on the 10th Anniversary of Vento Shipping, NFT Collection-Ventoverse has published on April 29. Defined as "Investing in the Environment", the project's originator is Vento Shipping’s Co-founder Seçkin Yılmaz. Also supported enthusiastically by
FINANCING DECARBONISATION FOR SHIPPING INDUSTRY NEEDS CREATIVE SOLUTIONS AND OWNERS WANT TO BE HEARD
- NATO to clear WW-II sea mines in fjords of NorwayStanding NATO Mine Countermeasures Group 1 has concluded a historical ordnance disposal operation in Norwegian waters and contributing to the Norwegian compiled historic ordnance database.
- WWII destroyer to transit New York's Hudson RiverOne of the most well-known ships of the Second World War, the USS Slater, the last U.S. Destroyer Escort afloat in America is expected to make a trip along the Hudson River in New York on Friday, August 21st.
- Explorer and his team found a WWII submarine off HawaiiA veteran ocean explorer and his team have used advanced underwater equipment to discover and study World War II USS S-35 (SS-140) offshore Hawaii.
- An Unsolved Mystery from History: The Mary CelesteMary Celeste is an American brigantine that was found abandoned on December 5, 1872, some 740 km from the Azores, Portugal. The fate of the 10 people aboard remains a mystery.
- Unfortunate destiny of a pirate ship: Whydah Gally 1716The Whydah was the first pirate shipwreck to be positively identified, and it is the only pirate shipwreck whose identification is unquestionably authenticated.
- Around The World With 80 CranesLiebherr mobile harbour cranes looks back on a successful 2021 with more than 80 new machines sold and an unrivalled order intake.
- Liebherr Container Cranes to supply two new STS to Port of LiverpoolFor their facility at the Port of Liverpool, Peel Ports Group has placed an order for two new Liebherr ship to shore container cranes.
- Tokyo Port waives fees for LNG and hydrogen-powered shipsTo promote greater use of LNG and hydrogen fuels in the maritime sector, the Tokyo Port is waiving port entry fees for LNG and hydrogen-powered vessels.
- Prime minister of Vietnam confirms second port at DanangThe new terminal, which can accommodate ships of up to 8,000 teu, will be operational by 2025
- Port of Bellingham aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 86%By using renewable energy for its activities, the US Port of Bellingham seeks to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by around 86 percent annually.
- Tersan Shipyard has launched their 99th New Building Vessel, NB1099; Krill Trawler to be built for Rimfrost ,in cooperation with Westcon Shipyard
- Tersan Shipyard delivered project no. NB1093, Havila Capella, the first of four Coastal Passenger Vessels
- Tersan Shipyard project NB1089, named after Harald Martin, built for the Owner Nordlaks is delivered
- KINAY CELEBRATED ITS 75th ANNIVERSARY