- TURKEY: THE ROUTE IN CRUISE TOURISM
- COSTA VENEZIA AT ISTANBUL GALATAPORT
- ITALIAN GOVERNMENT BANS CRUISE SHIPS FROM VENICE
- P&O CRUISES AUSTRALIA EXTENDS ITS PAUSE IN GUEST OPERATIONS UNTIL END OF JULY
- WINDSTAR CRUISES RETURNS TO SERVICE ON JUNE 19 WITH STAR BREEZE AND WIND STAR
- CELEBRITY APEX TO BEGIN CRUISING IN EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN STARTING JUNE 19
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN'S JEWEL OF THE SEAS TO CRUISING STARTING FROM JULY 10
- TUI-OWNED MARELLA UNVEILS UK-BASED DOMESTIC CRUISE PROGRAM
- STAR CRUISES STARTS ITS OPERATIONS IN MAY
- DISNEY CRUISES REVEALS 2022 ITINERARIES IN EUROPE, ALASKA AND CARIBBEAN
- BODRUM CRUISE PORT WELCOMES VIKING CRUISES’ VIKING SEA
- NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS TO SAIL FROM LOS ANGELES IN JUNE 2022
Windstar Cruises cancels remaining cruises in 2020Windstar Cruises announced that it will cancel its remaining cruises for next four months.
AIDA Cruises unveils its program for 2020 and 2021AIDA Cruises confirmed its fall and winter program for 2020 and 2021, sending AIDAmar to the Canary Islands from 1 Nov 2020 onwards, followed by AIDAperla Nov 7, taking over the program originally planned for AIDAnova.
Newest cruise ship of Silversea completed its sea trialsSilversea Cruises' latest ultra-luxury cruise ship, Silver Moon, successfully completed its sea trials between 8 and 20 August.
South Korea closes Busan beaches due to spiking virus casesSouth Korea said it planned on Thursday to close Haeundae Beach and other beaches in Busan 's southeastern port city due to the increasing number of new cases of coronavirus transmitted locally.
“Save Now, Cruise Later" promo of Holland America Line extendedHolland America Line is expanding its famous "Save Now, Cruise Later: Have it All" offer, according to a press release.
MSC Grandiosa welcomes first guests in COVID-19 pandemicMSC Grandiosa became the first ship in the MSC Cruises fleet to welcome guests back and the first ship to introduce the Company's Health and Safety Protocol.
Crystal Cruises cancelled remaining 2020 ocean cruisesDue to COVID-19, Crystal Cruises has cancelled all remaining ocean voyages onboard the Symphony, Serenity and Esprit by the end of 2020, combined with varying international travel restrictions.
Turkish tourism facilities to get high mobility during Qurban BayramAs the mobility of tourism in Turkey's Antalya and Muğla resort towns has gained momentum after flights from many countries have resumed.
Egypt ready to welcome guests in Red SeaEgypt is ready to welcome visitors back to the South Sinai, Red Sea and Matrouh Governorates beginning in July as the authorities agreed to restore international flights to some cities in the midst of the coronavirus crisis.
Bulgaria's Black Sea resorts became ghost townThe largest Black Sea resorts in Bulgaria, famed for their lively nightlife and crowded coastline, are like a ghost town.
New Zealand extends cruise ship banNew Zealand extended a ban on cruise ships arriving in the country and tightened visitor measures to exit the quarantine, after reporting more cases of coronavirus linked to overseas travel.
Mediterranean is gradually opening up to tourismThe Mediterranean is gradually opening up to tourism, hoping to protect what remains of the high season summer.