- ITALIAN GOVERNMENT BANS CRUISE SHIPS FROM VENICE
- P&O CRUISES AUSTRALIA EXTENDS ITS PAUSE IN GUEST OPERATIONS UNTIL END OF JULY
- WINDSTAR CRUISES RETURNS TO SERVICE ON JUNE 19 WITH STAR BREEZE AND WIND STAR
- CELEBRITY APEX TO BEGIN CRUISING IN EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN STARTING JUNE 19
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN'S JEWEL OF THE SEAS TO CRUISING STARTING FROM JULY 10
- TUI-OWNED MARELLA UNVEILS UK-BASED DOMESTIC CRUISE PROGRAM
- STAR CRUISES STARTS ITS OPERATIONS IN MAY
- DISNEY CRUISES REVEALS 2022 ITINERARIES IN EUROPE, ALASKA AND CARIBBEAN
- BODRUM CRUISE PORT WELCOMES VIKING CRUISES’ VIKING SEA
- NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS TO SAIL FROM LOS ANGELES IN JUNE 2022
- ICELAND OPENS UP TO VACCINATED US AND UK TOURISTS
- MALTESE HEALTH AUTHORITIES GREENLIGHT COVID-19 CRUISE OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES
Norwegian Cruise Line continues Peace of Mind PolicyNorwegian Cruise Line has extended its policy on peace of mind.
Trump: Cruise lines suspend departures for 30 daysU.S. President Donald Trump said major cruise lines would suspend cruises for 30 days, following a series of industry announcements that came after widespread coronavirus transmission among passengers at sea.
Oceania launches assurance programOceania Cruises has announced a new Traveler's Assurance booking policy effective immediately for all new and existing bookings made by 30 April 2020 for any travel between 10 March 2020 and 30 September 2020.
Holland America Line cancels Asia Westerdam sailingsHolland America Line has cancelled the remaining cruises of Westerdam’s season in Asia.
Disney Cruise Ship sets sail from New OrleansDisney Cruise Line has a new homeport with its inaugural season sailing from New Orleans. This also marks the first time that Disney Cruise Line has had a homeport in New Orleans.
World Dream guests allowed to leave ship after quarantinePassengers and crew on the World Dream cruise ship have been allowed to disembark after being stuck for four days off the coast of Hong Kong.
Meyer Turku benefits Finnish economyThe Meyer Turku shipyard has reported that the revenue generated by the production of the yard and the production of its direct supplier companies has reached 1.9 billion euros, which it said corresponds to a growth of 46 percent compared to 2016.
Jamaica Tourist Board unveils new destination campaignThe campaign is designed to recognise Jamaica's outsized influence on the global community and seeks to strengthen Jamaica's position as a global culturally relevant brand.
Disney Cruise Line has announced the return of Star Wars Day at SeaThe popular Star Wars Day at Sea will be offered on nine Disney Cruise Line sailings in 2021.
Carnival creates more opportunities for travellersCarnival Cruise Line is giving travel advisors more opportunities than ever before to experience the award-winning cruise line in 2020.
Sun Princess becomes first cruise Ship to return to Kangaroo IslandPrincess Cruises' 2,000-guest Sun Princess became the first cruise ship to return to Australia's Kangaroo Island this past weekend as a show of support for the local community that begins the recovery from the impact of the recent bushfire disaster.
NY Waterway ferries back in servicethe U.S. Coast Guard has announced that most of NY Waterway ferries taken out of service for safety violations last month have returned to regular operations.