- ITALIAN GOVERNMENT BANS CRUISE SHIPS FROM VENICE
- P&O CRUISES AUSTRALIA EXTENDS ITS PAUSE IN GUEST OPERATIONS UNTIL END OF JULY
- WINDSTAR CRUISES RETURNS TO SERVICE ON JUNE 19 WITH STAR BREEZE AND WIND STAR
- CELEBRITY APEX TO BEGIN CRUISING IN EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN STARTING JUNE 19
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN'S JEWEL OF THE SEAS TO CRUISING STARTING FROM JULY 10
- TUI-OWNED MARELLA UNVEILS UK-BASED DOMESTIC CRUISE PROGRAM
- STAR CRUISES STARTS ITS OPERATIONS IN MAY
- DISNEY CRUISES REVEALS 2022 ITINERARIES IN EUROPE, ALASKA AND CARIBBEAN
- BODRUM CRUISE PORT WELCOMES VIKING CRUISES’ VIKING SEA
- NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS TO SAIL FROM LOS ANGELES IN JUNE 2022
- ICELAND OPENS UP TO VACCINATED US AND UK TOURISTS
- MALTESE HEALTH AUTHORITIES GREENLIGHT COVID-19 CRUISE OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES
Holland America Line announces the extension operational pauseAs Holland America Line continues to prepare and improve its plans to comply with the Conditional Sailing Order, the company announced that it is extending its cruise operations pause until April 30, 2021 for all departures.
Norwegian Cruise Line cancels march sailingsAs the Miami-based cruise line has canceled a handful of remaining departures on three ships, including the Norwegian Encore, Escape and Joy, Norwegian Cruise Line will not be sailing in March.
MSC Cruises postpones MSC Magnifica's restart to February 14MSC Cruises today announced the extension of the pause of operations for MSC Magnifica in accordance with the additional lockdown steps recently placed in place by the Greek government on land to handle the pandemic.
Royal Caribbean unveils $40 million support for travel agentsIn order to assist travel agents, the Royal Caribbean Group is announcing plans to begin a second phase of its RCL CARES program to support its travel advisors as they attempt to restore their companies.
Carnival Cruise Line postpones Australia restartCarnival Cruise Line announced it has further expanded its pause in operations in Australia, citing ongoing confusion regarding border closures.
Viking Cruise offers its guests 138-Day cruiseViking has announced its latest 2022-2023 world cruise, which will cover 138 days, 28 countries and 58 ports, with overnight stays in 11 cities, citing high demand for its World Cruise itineraries.
Two MSC Cruises ships to visit Middle East next winterFor the winter season - 2021-2022 - two MSC Cruises ships will host the Middle East and guests will be able to attend the postponed Expo 2020 Dubai, which will now begin in October 2021.
Princess Cruises introduces its latest ship Princess PromiseA new Princess Promise is presented by Princess Cruises, promising greater peace of mind during a cruise holiday.
Princess Cruises sails out of Tokyo and Kobe in Summer '22In the summer of 2022, with the Diamond Princess based in Japan for the season, Princess Cruises will sail from Tokyo and Kobe on routes from the southern tropical islands of Okinawa to the northernmost island of Hokkaido.
Cunard Cruises extends pause in operationsCunard, a part of Carnival Corporation, reported that it has extended its pause in operations due to the ongoing travel constraints in place across the world.
SeaDream Yacht Club unveils its 2022 Mediterranean programAccording to the company's press release, SeaDream Yacht Club has introduced its 2022 Mediterranean season with 47 new voyages.
Quantum of the Seas returns to Singapore earlier than its scheduleOn board Royal Caribbean International's Quantum of the Seas, an 83-year-old male Singaporean tested positive for COVID-19 infection, forcing the ship to return to Singapore earlier than expected.