- TURKEY: THE ROUTE IN CRUISE TOURISM
- COSTA VENEZIA AT ISTANBUL GALATAPORT
- ITALIAN GOVERNMENT BANS CRUISE SHIPS FROM VENICE
- P&O CRUISES AUSTRALIA EXTENDS ITS PAUSE IN GUEST OPERATIONS UNTIL END OF JULY
- WINDSTAR CRUISES RETURNS TO SERVICE ON JUNE 19 WITH STAR BREEZE AND WIND STAR
- CELEBRITY APEX TO BEGIN CRUISING IN EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN STARTING JUNE 19
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN'S JEWEL OF THE SEAS TO CRUISING STARTING FROM JULY 10
- TUI-OWNED MARELLA UNVEILS UK-BASED DOMESTIC CRUISE PROGRAM
- STAR CRUISES STARTS ITS OPERATIONS IN MAY
- DISNEY CRUISES REVEALS 2022 ITINERARIES IN EUROPE, ALASKA AND CARIBBEAN
- BODRUM CRUISE PORT WELCOMES VIKING CRUISES’ VIKING SEA
- NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS TO SAIL FROM LOS ANGELES IN JUNE 2022
TUI River Cruises extends its pause until late JuneTUI River Cruises has again delayed its departure due to continuing uncertainty about travel restrictions.
Crystal Serenity to start sailing in the Bahamas before August 2021Genting's luxury brand revealed today that the Crystal Serenity would begin sailing in the Bahamas in July, making Crystal Cruises the first major cruise line to return to operation in North America.
Celestyal Cruises resumes operations on May 29 from Piraeus, AthensCelestyal Cruises has announced that its seven-night Idyllic Aegean itinerary will resume on May 29 from Piraeus, Athens.
Royal Caribbean extends cruise cancellations for four shipsThe suspension of cruising by Royal Caribbean International has been extended through May, excluding sailings onboard Quantum, Spectrum, Voyager, and Odyssey of the Seas.
Princess Cruises cancels more cruisesPrincess Cruises has announced that it will continue to suspend cruise vacations in the Caribbean, California, Mexico, and the Mediterranean until June 30, 2021.
Crystal Endeavor starts sea trialsThe new Crystal Endeavor has set sail for a series of sea trials for the ultra-luxury brand.
Windstar opens its new office in Miami, FloridaWindstar Cruises revealed today that in June 2022, it will move its headquarters from Seattle, Washington to Miami, Florida.
Norwegian Cruise Line receives green light from CDCHaving recently suspended service through May 31, Frank Del Rio, CEO and President of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, said the company's earnings call that when obtaining the green light from the CDC.
Azamara plans to extend its cruising suspension through JuneAzamara announced that it is extending its cruise suspension for all sailings departing on or before 30 June 2021.
Seabourn cancels 2021 Alaska/British Columbia departuresOn Wednesday, Seabourn announced the cancellation of its 2021 Alaska/British Columbia departures.
Holland America cancels sailings after Canada closed its ports and watersFollowing the Interim Order of the Canadian Transport Ministry, Holland America Line cancelled a number of sailings that closed Canadian ports and waters to passenger vessels.
Two newbuilds to join fleet of Royal Caribbean in 2021By the end of the first quarter of this year, Odyssey of the Seas, Royal Caribbean's second Quantum Ultra Class cruise ship, is expected to join the company's fleet.