- ITALIAN GOVERNMENT BANS CRUISE SHIPS FROM VENICE
- P&O CRUISES AUSTRALIA EXTENDS ITS PAUSE IN GUEST OPERATIONS UNTIL END OF JULY
- WINDSTAR CRUISES RETURNS TO SERVICE ON JUNE 19 WITH STAR BREEZE AND WIND STAR
- CELEBRITY APEX TO BEGIN CRUISING IN EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN STARTING JUNE 19
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN'S JEWEL OF THE SEAS TO CRUISING STARTING FROM JULY 10
- TUI-OWNED MARELLA UNVEILS UK-BASED DOMESTIC CRUISE PROGRAM
- STAR CRUISES STARTS ITS OPERATIONS IN MAY
- DISNEY CRUISES REVEALS 2022 ITINERARIES IN EUROPE, ALASKA AND CARIBBEAN
- BODRUM CRUISE PORT WELCOMES VIKING CRUISES’ VIKING SEA
- NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS TO SAIL FROM LOS ANGELES IN JUNE 2022
- ICELAND OPENS UP TO VACCINATED US AND UK TOURISTS
- MALTESE HEALTH AUTHORITIES GREENLIGHT COVID-19 CRUISE OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES
Carnival Cruise Line cancels remaining cruises for November 2020Carnival Cruise Line has announced that it will cancel the remaining cruises in November 2020 for the six total ships operating from PortMiami and Port Canaveral.
Jalesh Cruises to suspend its operationsThe company will suspend its activities, according to a statement citing the owners of the MV Karnika.
Holland America Line's new vessel floats out at FincantieriAhead of its 2021 launch, the Holland America Line's Rotterdam floated out of its building dock at Fincantieri.
Virgin Voyages Cancels November 2020 programVirgin Voyages said in a letter sent to travel agents that it had decided to cancel all its November sailings onboard the new 2,770-guest Scarlet Lady.
Crew of TUI Cruises test positive for coronavirusAfter 12 of its crew members tested positive for the coronavirus, a cruise ship carrying approximately 920 passengers was scheduled to dock at the Port of Piraeus near Athens.
Princess Cruises to sell two more vesselsCarnival Corporation's Princess Cruises has reported the sales of two ships to unknown buyers. According to the announcement, sold ships are Sun Princess and Sea Princess.
Fred Olsen Cruise Lines' new ships arrive in RosythFred Olsen Cruise Lines completed its fleet by welcoming Bolette to Rosyth, Scotland, just two weeks after another new ship, the Borealis, was delivered to them.
Former prison island became Costa Rica's new national parkLocated off the Pacific coast of the Gulf of Nicoya, San Lucas Island has recently became Costa Rica's 30th national park.
AIDA to start cruising on October 17With new voyages visiting the highlights of Italy, beginning on Oct. 17 2020, AIDA Cruises will extend its range of cruises this fall.
Seabourn Cruise Line announces its 2022 world cruiseSeabourn has announced its world cruise of 2022, a 145-day trip on the Seabourn Sojourn, visiting 72 destinations and ports on five continents in 28 countries.
Royal Caribbean Group launches its mobile appCiting its mantra of continuous improvement, Royal Caribbean Group has launched new technologies on its mobile app to help return it to healthy operations.
The Bahamas unveils its plans for tourism recoveryMinister of Tourism & Aviation Dionisio D’Aguilar announced that The Bahamas will enter Phase 3 of its Tourism Readiness & Recovery Plan on October 15.