- TURKEY: THE ROUTE IN CRUISE TOURISM
- COSTA VENEZIA AT ISTANBUL GALATAPORT
- ITALIAN GOVERNMENT BANS CRUISE SHIPS FROM VENICE
- P&O CRUISES AUSTRALIA EXTENDS ITS PAUSE IN GUEST OPERATIONS UNTIL END OF JULY
- WINDSTAR CRUISES RETURNS TO SERVICE ON JUNE 19 WITH STAR BREEZE AND WIND STAR
- CELEBRITY APEX TO BEGIN CRUISING IN EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN STARTING JUNE 19
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN'S JEWEL OF THE SEAS TO CRUISING STARTING FROM JULY 10
- TUI-OWNED MARELLA UNVEILS UK-BASED DOMESTIC CRUISE PROGRAM
- STAR CRUISES STARTS ITS OPERATIONS IN MAY
- DISNEY CRUISES REVEALS 2022 ITINERARIES IN EUROPE, ALASKA AND CARIBBEAN
- BODRUM CRUISE PORT WELCOMES VIKING CRUISES’ VIKING SEA
- NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS TO SAIL FROM LOS ANGELES IN JUNE 2022
World's longest cruise starts her 245-day-long journeyThe world’s longest continuous cruise has begun her eight-month trip, which will end in London.
Saudi Arabia seeks to raise $3.5bn loan for Red SeaThe Red Sea Project will turn virgin coastlines into one of Saudi Arabia's greatest tourism ventures
Cruise Ship Terminal Opens in Belfast HarbourA new cruise terminal opened in Northern Ireland's Belfast Harbour Monday following a more than $612,000 upgrade. The dedicated facility marks the first of its kind on the Emerald Isle.
CLIA, cruise europe to develop european cruise sectorCruise industry trade organization Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Europe and Cruise Europe have signed a letter of intent to develop, grow and strengthen the European cruise sector.