- GERMANY’S SAL AND DUTCH FIRM JUMBO TO FORM A JOINT VENTURE
- GERMANY'S UNITED PRODUCT TANKERS APPOINTS NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR
- STENA INKS $180 MILLION LOAN AGREEMENT FOR E-FLEXER FERRIES
- OCEAN WINDS AND TERNA ENERGY TO WORK ON GREECE'S FLOATING OFFSHORE WIND FARM
- RUSSIA AND SYRIA WORK ON JOINT SHIPPING LINE
- MAERSK EINDHOVEN SAILS FROM APM TERMINALS YOKOHAMA
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION OF ISRAEL CLEARS MINERVA HELEN FROM OIL SPILL LINKS
- UAE’S TRANSWORLD GROUP TAKES 2011-BUILT HANDY BULKER FROM JAPAN
- INDIA PLANS TO SPEND $82 BILLION ON VARIOUS PORT PROJECTS
- IRANIAN BOXSHIP SHAHRAZ REFLOATED OFF BATAM
- WALLENIUS WILHELMSEN BEGINS REACTIVATING NINE OF ITS VESSELS
- SEASPAN CORPORATION ACQUIRES 15,000 TEU BOXSHIP PAIR
HMM closed 2020 with significant earnings boostSouth Korea's national flagship carrier HMM closed 2020 with a big earnings gain amid the negative impact of COVID-19.
Maersk filed lawsuit against commodity trader Glencore over bad bunkersDanish logistics giant Maersk has filed a lawsuit against commodity trader Glencore Ltd over tainted bunker fuel supplied to two of its containerships.
Zvezda Shipyard receives its new crane equipmentRosneft says Zvezda's Shipbuilding Complex has taken delivery of another batch of crane equipment for hydraulic engineering facilities for the shipyard.
French energy group Total change its name to TotalEnergiesTo reflect its transformation plan, the French energy company Total is proposing to change its name to TotalEnergies.
E.A. Gibson Shipbrokers opens its new office in MumbaiEA Gibson Shipbrokers has opened its new office in Mumbai. Local oil major IOC has approved the tanker specialists and included them in its formal requirement quotation.
Yara International ASA creates Clean Ammonia unitBy creating a new global unit, Yara Clean Ammonia, the Norwegian fertilizer company Yara International ASA has announced that more steps are being taken to allow the hydrogen economy.
Marine fuels solutions company Peninsula receives its 1st LNG bunker dealPeninsula, a marine fuel solutions company, said that its first ever supply of liquefied natural gas (LNG) bunkers was a record breaker.
Europe’s biggest bunkering port receives bunker fuel transporter licence from IBIAAs of 1 February 2021, a license is required for bunkering vessels operating in Port of Rotterdam, and one of the top three in the world.
Storylines Cruise opens its new office in MiamiStorylines, which hopes to start a residence-based cruise ship service, has announced that it has a new Miami office.
Maersk Drilling awarded drillship contract by Korea National Oil CorporationKorea National Oil Corporation awarded Maersk Drilling a contract for the 2013-built Maersk Viking drillship.
French oil major Total joins Shipping Decarbonization Project of MaerskFrench oil company Total said it will contribute to the shipping giant Maersk's project aimed at developing new alternative fuels and carbon neutral solutions for ships.
China’s Ministry of Transport suspends crew changes of two shipmanagersThe Chinese Ministry of Transport has announced a decision to suspend crew change operations for all two ship managers' vessels due to community coronavirus infections on the company-managed vessels.