- GERMANY’S SAL AND DUTCH FIRM JUMBO TO FORM A JOINT VENTURE
- GERMANY'S UNITED PRODUCT TANKERS APPOINTS NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR
- STENA INKS $180 MILLION LOAN AGREEMENT FOR E-FLEXER FERRIES
- OCEAN WINDS AND TERNA ENERGY TO WORK ON GREECE'S FLOATING OFFSHORE WIND FARM
- RUSSIA AND SYRIA WORK ON JOINT SHIPPING LINE
- MAERSK EINDHOVEN SAILS FROM APM TERMINALS YOKOHAMA
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION OF ISRAEL CLEARS MINERVA HELEN FROM OIL SPILL LINKS
- UAE’S TRANSWORLD GROUP TAKES 2011-BUILT HANDY BULKER FROM JAPAN
- INDIA PLANS TO SPEND $82 BILLION ON VARIOUS PORT PROJECTS
- IRANIAN BOXSHIP SHAHRAZ REFLOATED OFF BATAM
- WALLENIUS WILHELMSEN BEGINS REACTIVATING NINE OF ITS VESSELS
- SEASPAN CORPORATION ACQUIRES 15,000 TEU BOXSHIP PAIR
Ardmore Shipping takes on commercial management of Carl Büttner's tankersArdmore Shipping Company, a New York-listed tanker owner, has taken over the commercial management of four chemical tankers operated by Carl Büttner of Germany.
Newest LNG-powered vessel of CMA CGM completes maiden voyageOn March 1, the Containerships Borealis, CMA CGM's newest LNG-powered vessel, arrives at Rotterdam's Heijplaat Shortsea Terminal.
Germany’s Federal Network Agency opens tenders for three new offshore sitesThe Federal Network Agency of Germany has released tenders for three new offshore wind farm construction sites.
IMO stated that 10 ships shortlisted as possible origin of Israel's oil spillAccording to the International Maritime Organization (IMO), ten vessels were discovered in the vicinity of the likely original site of the major oil spill in Israel.
Volga Shipping starts river navigation season in the South of RussiaIn February 26, Volga Shipping Company ships began the navigation season of 2021.
Solstad's vessels to provide support to NW AustraliaSolstad's vessels will help large drilling operations off the coast of NW Australia.
India aims to enter container manufacturing sectorIndia is looking to invest heavily in the container manufacturing industry in order to increase its exports.
Deltamarin introduces new LNG-powered boxship designDeltamarin, a Finnish shipbuilder, has launched the C.Delta2100, a new LNG-powered Kielmax container vessel concept.
48 ships stranded off China with banned Australian coalThe number of coal carriers stranded off the coast of China with banned Australian coal has fallen below 50, but the ongoing spat between Australia and China has left about 1,000 seafarers stranded.
Admiral Nevelskoy ferry leaves Saint-Petersburg for SakhalinThe Admiral Nevelskoy ferry, Project PV22's lead freight and passenger ship, left Saint-Petersburg for Sakhalin today, February 25, 2021, according to the series designer, the Marine Engineering Bureau.
Guangzhou Shipyard receives orders from Nanjing TankerNanjing Tanker, a China Merchants Group tanker unit, has placed an order for the construction of four product tankers at Guangzhou Shipyard International (GSI).
Los Angeles Port launches new "Control Tower" data toolThe Port of Los Angeles has unveiled a new "Control Tower" data tool, the third such instrument introduced in less than six months by the nation's busiest trade gateway.