Pacific International Lines sentenced for illegally discharging oil into GuamThe US Department of Justice (DOJ) reported that Pacific International Lines (PIL) was sentenced for illegally discharging oil into Apra Harbor, Guam, and for keeping inaccurate and incomplete records relating to the discharges of oily bilge water.
- Sanmar Shipyards Delivered Compact Workhorse Tug To Expanding Danish Port
- CMA D. ARGOUDELIS & CO S.A. Announces the cooperation with BCA COLLEGE
- IBIA Appoints Edmund Hughes as New IMO Representative
- Royal Wagenborg Adds New Tugboat to Its Fleet
- Tersan Shipyard has delivered the 3rd and 4th Havila Passenger Vessels
- Flagship Founders and Signal enter into strategic partnership
- The Gfcm Launches The Black Sea Scientific Database For Researchers In Fisheries
- Yalıkavak Marina Welcomes Golden Goose
- Sanmar Maritime Continues to Break New Ground!
- Tersan launched 8th vessel for Ervik Havfiske