European Defence Agency approves the launch of PESCO Corvette ProjectThe EDA Steering Board recently approved the start of a particular ad hoc EDA project that will contribute to the implementation of the European Patrol Corvette Permanent Structured Cooperation (PESCO) project.
- Tersan has launched “Atlantic Enterprise”
- Award winners celebrate at ITS 2022
- SANMAR Shipyards delivers 7th tug to SAAM Towage
- Sanmar Shipyards and IGUS have joined their expertise to build the simplest and most compact “Shore Electric Bunkering System”
- Sanmar Shipyards makes five deliveries in a week
- Tug technology pathways to 2050 revealed at key industry convention
- SAFEEN Feeders Joins CMA CGM Group in Launching New Service for Southeast Asia
- The world’s premier biennial gathering of the tug, towage and salvage sectors is just few weeks away.
- BIO-SEA BALLAST WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM ORDERED FOR CRUISESHIP QUEST
- Tersan Shipyard is building a Factory Freezer Trawler for Nordbank Hochseefischerei GMBH from Germany