Stena Line signs 20-year contract with Freeport of Ventspils in LatviaSwedish ferry operator Stena Line and Noord Natie Ventspils Terminals (NNVT) have signed a 20-year contract securing the continuous ferry service from the Freeport of Ventspils in Latvia.
- Sanmar Shipyards Delivered Compact Workhorse Tug To Expanding Danish Port
- CMA D. ARGOUDELIS & CO S.A. Announces the cooperation with BCA COLLEGE
- IBIA Appoints Edmund Hughes as New IMO Representative
- Royal Wagenborg Adds New Tugboat to Its Fleet
- Tersan Shipyard has delivered the 3rd and 4th Havila Passenger Vessels
- Flagship Founders and Signal enter into strategic partnership
- The Gfcm Launches The Black Sea Scientific Database For Researchers In Fisheries
- Yalıkavak Marina Welcomes Golden Goose
- Sanmar Maritime Continues to Break New Ground!
- Tersan launched 8th vessel for Ervik Havfiske