Eco Marine Power Research Institute welcomes innovation-focused companiesA number of shipping, maritime & technology professionals from many innovation-focused companies have agreed to join the advisory group of the Eco Marine Power Research Institute, said the Japan-based Eco Marine Power (EMP) technology company.
- Sanmar Shipyards Delivered Compact Workhorse Tug To Expanding Danish Port
- CMA D. ARGOUDELIS & CO S.A. Announces the cooperation with BCA COLLEGE
- IBIA Appoints Edmund Hughes as New IMO Representative
- Royal Wagenborg Adds New Tugboat to Its Fleet
- Tersan Shipyard has delivered the 3rd and 4th Havila Passenger Vessels
- Flagship Founders and Signal enter into strategic partnership
- The Gfcm Launches The Black Sea Scientific Database For Researchers In Fisheries
- Yalıkavak Marina Welcomes Golden Goose
- Sanmar Maritime Continues to Break New Ground!
- Tersan launched 8th vessel for Ervik Havfiske