Turkey announced its 2020 plans for the Turkish Navy
Turkish Presidency of Defence Industries announced its 2020 plans for the Turkish Navy:
- 2x Emergency Response Diving Support Boats will be commissioned.
- Amphibious Assault Ship TCG ANADOLU will be commissioned at the end of 2020.
- The second new type SEAL Delivery Boat will be transferred to the Turkish Navy.
- The detailed design of the new Turkish Fleet Support Ship will be finished.
- The test and evaluation ship TCG UFUK will be commissioned.
- The mid-life upgrade plan of Turkish Type 209 Submarines, Preveze Class, will be finished.
Önceki ve Sonraki Haberler