ABS announces its upcoming webinar schedule table
ABS announces two webinars that will occur on 10 & 11 March 2021.
Tracking the Path to Sustainable Operations
Event Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM GMT, 10:00 AM and 9:00 PM CST
Demonstrating alignment with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals is becoming a key focus area for maritime owners and operators. Fully understanding your fleet’s environmental performance is a critical first step in identifying and eventually meeting your sustainability goals.
In this 30-minute webinar, Sotirios Mamalis, Manager of Sustainability, and Gurinder Singh, Director of Business Development, discuss the solutions available for achieving your sustainability goals. Plus, attendees will get an exclusive demo of the newest digital and sustainability solution, the ABS Environmental Monitor™.
Key takeaways for attendees will include:
- The technical and operational measures for reducing GHG emissions
- The data types needed to understand your environmental performance
- Using digital solutions to help track and monitor emissions, garbage and waste, and other environmental KPIs
- Exclusive demo: ABS Environmental Monitor™
Driving Safety and Reducing Risk – FPU Life Extension
Event Date: Thursday, March 11, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM GMT, 10:00 AM CST, and 9:00 PM CST
Floating production units (FPUs) are site-specific units and when intended to continue operating beyond its design life, asset owners must determine if it is possible to safely keep the unit in operation. An effective life extension process allows the continued services of a unit in a way that maintains safety, mitigates risks and minimizes productivity loss.
Join us for a 30-minute webinar to learn how to reduce risk while extending the life of a floating production unit. Our speakers will address:
- Solutions to continue safe operations while meeting class, regulatory and statutory requirements
- Current market landscape for the aging fleet
- Is life extension right for me? What are the business justifications driving life extension strategies?
- Key phases of a life extension process and how to get started
- Modern approaches to optimize the life extension process