- DISNEY CRUISE LINE ANNOUNCES 3 NEW LNG SHIPS
- RUSSIAN SHIPBUILDERS TO PREPARE THEIR FIRST CREWLESS SHIP
- MEYER TURKU WILL DELAY THE LAUNCH OF COSTA SMERALDA
- IRAN TO BUILD 200 CARGO SHIPS INSIDE THE COUNTRY
- TURKISH YARD SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH SVITZER FOR TWO ICEBREAKING TUGBOATS
- TOTAL'S FIRST LNG VESSEL LAUNCHED TO SUPPLY THE CLEANER FUEL
- SOUTH KOREAN SHIPPERS PARTNER UP FOR QATARI LNG NEWBUILDS
- SKY PRINCESS DELIVERED FROM MONFALCONE SHIPYARD
- FIRST POLAR ICE-BREAKER OF CHINA STARTS ITS MAIDEN VOYAGE
- KOREAN SHIPBUILDING COMPANIES FOCUS ON ECO-FRIENDLY SHIPS
- DAEWOO SHIPBUILDING COOPERATE WITH HYUNDAI MERCHANT FOR SMART SHIPS
- SAMSUNG AND ABS COMES TOGETHER TO DEVELOP NEXT GENERATION LNG CARRIER
Disney Cruise Line Announces 3 New LNG ShipsDisney Cruise Line has announced plans to build three additional cruise ships which will bepowered by LNG. The company will work with the Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany.
Meyer Turku will delay the launch of Costa SmeraldaFinnish shipbuilding company Meyer Turku announced that they will postpone the launch of “Costa Smeralda” by one month and deliver it at mid November.
Turkish Yard signed a contract with Svitzer for two icebreaking tugboatsIstanbul based Med Marine signed a newbuilding contract with Danish operator, Svitzer for two icebreaking tugboats.
South Korean shippers partner up for Qatari LNG newbuildsA recent announcement shows that five shilbuilder company of South Korea possibly come together for new projects in Qatar
Sky Princess delivered from Monfalcone ShipyardFincantieri delivered Sky Princess, the fourth Royal Princess class ship built for Princess Cruises, at the presence of the Deputy Minister of Economy and Finance Laura Castelli.
First polar ice-breaker of China starts its maiden voyageChina's first polar icebreaker Xuelong 2, set off on its maiden voyage in the anniversary of the country's 36th Antarctic expedition.
Korean shipbuilding companies focus on eco-friendly shipsSamsung, Hyundae and Daewoo are focusing on developing technology for eco-friendly and smart ships. Demand for eco-friendly ships are on the rise.
Samsung and ABS comes together to develop next generation LNG CarrierSamsung Heavy Industries (SHI) and ABS are getting together to collaborate on a next generation LNG carrier in a joint development project (JDP). Companies signed the deal yesterday at Gastech 2019.
Crescent is building the largest motor yacht in CanadaThe largest motor yacht to be built in Canada has begun construction at Richmond-based shipyard Crescent Custom Yachts. The 50 metre yacht was sold to an American owner.
Samsung Heavy Industries will design 15 polar icebreaking LNG carriers for RussiaRussia has chose Samsung Heavy Industries as a technical partner in building icebreaking LNG carriers for Arctic LNG2 Project.
Damen supports Ecuador harbour with two tugsDamen Shipyards Group has sold two Azimuth Stern Drive (ASD) Tugs to Ecuador-based DLEN S.A. The two new vessels are an ASD 2411 and an ASD 2310.
UZMAR celebrates “The largest Robert Allen design ever been built in Turkey”Steel cutting ceremony has been held forRAmpage 6000 Oil Spill Recovery – multi-purpose vessel at the UZMAR Shipyard in Kocaeli, Turkey on 02.09.2019.