- VIRGIN VOYAGES CELEBRATES DELIVERY OF SCARLET LADY
- DAMEN GROUP HELD A KEEL-LAID FOR NIGERIAN NAVY LANDING CRAFT
- THE CARNIVAL'S MARDI GRAS WAS FLOATED OUT AT MEYER TURKU SHIPYARD
- THE WORLD’S FIRST CARBON-FREE SUPPLY VESSEL TO BE LAUNCHED
- CROATIA'S DIV BUYING NORWAY'S KLEVEN SHIPYARD
- MSC AND ST NAZAIRE SHIPYARD WIN 2 BILLION EUROS CRUISE LINER DEAL
- JAPANESE SHIPBUILDER KAWASAKI DELIVERS NEW-BUILD BULKER
- SHI EYES RUSSIA'S $3BN LNG CARRIER ORDER
- HYUNDAI HEAVY INTRODUCES AI-POWERED SHIP OPERATING SYSTEM
- SOUTH KOREAN SHIPBUILDERS CLOSE THE YEAR AT THE TOP
- DAEWOO TARGETS OVER $6.8 BILLION IN DEALS FOR 2020
- PRINCESS CRUISES HAS LONGEST HOMEPORTING TERM IN TAIWAN
Virgin Voyages celebrates delivery of Scarlet LadyScarlet Lady, the first of four ships which Virgin Voyages ordered to Fincantieri, was delivered today at the shipyard in Genoa Sestri Ponente.
The Carnival's Mardi Gras was floated out at Meyer Turku shipyardCarnival Cruise Line’s 180,000 GT, LNG-fueled future flag ship Mardi Gras was today floated out at the Meyer Turku shipyard in Finland.
Croatia's DIV Buying Norway's Kleven ShipyardDIV Group is set to buy Kleven, a Norwegian shipyard recently purchased by Hurtigruten and a group of investors.
Japanese shipbuilder Kawasaki delivers new-build bulkerKawasaki Heavy Industries delivered the newbuild bulk carrier Amis Treasure to Taiwan’s Wisdom Marine Group.
SHI eyes Russia's $3bn LNG carrier orderSouth Korean shipbuilder Samsung Heavy Industries may receive an order from Russia's largest independent gas producer Novatek for 10 additional ice-breaking LNG carriers worth US$3Bn.
Hyundai Heavy introduces AI-powered ship operating systemHyundai Heavy Industries announced that it had developed an optimal vessel operation system by equipping its generator-engine model with advanced information and communication technologies.
South Korean shipbuilders close the year at the topSouth Korean yards are beating their Chinese rivals and look well placed as new regulations demand new types of ships.
Princess Cruises has longest homeporting term in TaiwanPrincess Cruises has announced that the Majestic Princess will be homeporting for a six-month season in Taipei (Keelung), Taiwan in 2020.
The Netherlands to build combat support shipThe Dutch government has given the green light to the acquisition of a new afloat support ship for the Royal Netherlands Navy.
Baku Shipyard launches first homemade shipping vesselsThe first oil tanker “Lachin” was built by local specialists on the design of the Odessa Bureau of Marine Engineering.
MOL Group to Build Japan’s 1st LNG-fueled FerriesMitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. and its group company Ferry Sunflower Limited announced plans to construct the first two LNG-fueled ferries in Japan, the Sunflower Kurenai and the Sunflower Murasaki.
Alewijnse Marine and Droste Elektro comes together for a new event shipShipyard De Hoop, based in The Netherlands, is building a new event ship, MS RheinGalaxie, for German shipowner Köln-Düsseldorfer Deutsche Rheinschiffahrt GmbH (KD). This is not the first ship the yard builds for KD, as their relationship goes back to the