- HOLLAND AMERICA LINE CANCELS ASIA WESTERDAM SAILINGS
- DISNEY CRUISE SHIP SETS SAIL FROM NEW ORLEANS
- WORLD DREAM GUESTS ALLOWED TO LEAVE SHIP AFTER QUARANTINE
- MEYER TURKU BENEFITS FINNISH ECONOMY
- JEJU TOURISM INDUSTRY HIT HARD BY CORONAVIRUS
- JAMAICA TOURIST BOARD UNVEILS NEW DESTINATION CAMPAIGN
- DISNEY CRUISE LINE HAS ANNOUNCED THE RETURN OF STAR WARS DAY AT SEA
- CARNIVAL CREATES MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR TRAVELLERS
- SUN PRINCESS BECOMES FIRST CRUISE SHIP TO RETURN TO KANGAROO ISLAND
- NY WATERWAY FERRIES BACK IN SERVICE
- WORLD'S LONGEST CRUISE STARTS HER 245-DAY-LONG JOURNEY
- ANTIKYTHERA IS LOOKING FOR NEW INCOMERS
Holland America Line cancels Asia Westerdam sailingsHolland America Line has cancelled the remaining cruises of Westerdam’s season in Asia.
World Dream guests allowed to leave ship after quarantinePassengers and crew on the World Dream cruise ship have been allowed to disembark after being stuck for four days off the coast of Hong Kong.
Jeju tourism industry hit hard by coronavirusJeju Island is considering suspending a visa-free entry program for Chinese visitors in a bid to prevent the inflow of those infected with the deadly coronavirus virus.
Disney Cruise Line has announced the return of Star Wars Day at SeaThe popular Star Wars Day at Sea will be offered on nine Disney Cruise Line sailings in 2021.
Carnival creates more opportunities for travellersCarnival Cruise Line is giving travel advisors more opportunities than ever before to experience the award-winning cruise line in 2020.
Sun Princess becomes first cruise Ship to return to Kangaroo IslandPrincess Cruises' 2,000-guest Sun Princess became the first cruise ship to return to Austrailia's Kangaroo Island this past weekend as a show of support for the local community that begins the recovery from the impact of the recent bushfire disaster.
NY Waterway ferries back in servicethe U.S. Coast Guard has announced that most of NY Waterway ferries taken out of service for safety violations last month have returned to regular operations.
Antikythera is looking for new incomersBeautiful island of Greece with a population of about 45 people wants to pay $20,000 to people which moves there.
Saudi Arabia seeks to raise $3.5bn loan for Red SeaThe Red Sea Project will turn virgin coastlines into one of Saudi Arabia's greatest tourism ventures
Underwater ancient city in Turkey sparks interestScientists claim 4000-year-old city lies underneath Lake Hazar of eastern Elazig province.
Cruise Ship Terminal Opens in Belfast HarbourA new cruise terminal opened in Northern Ireland's Belfast Harbour Monday following a more than $612,000 upgrade. The dedicated facility marks the first of its kind on the Emerald Isle.
Posidonia Sea Tourism Forum 2017 probes growth prospectsWhile the global cruise industry’s outlook remains strong in 2017, local geopolitical tensions have impacted the East Med’s performance as a sea tourism region.