- WORLD'S LONGEST CRUISE STARTS HER 245-DAY-LONG JOURNEY
- ANTIKYTHERA IS LOOKING FOR NEW INCOMERS
- SAUDI ARABIA SEEKS TO RAISE $3.5BN LOAN FOR RED SEA
- UNDERWATER ANCIENT CITY IN TURKEY SPARKS INTEREST
- CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL OPENS IN BELFAST HARBOUR
- POSIDONIA SEA TOURISM FORUM 2017 PROBES GROWTH PROSPECTS
- CLIA, CRUISE EUROPE TO DEVELOP EUROPEAN CRUISE SECTOR
- SCOTLAND LOOKS INTO IMPACTS OF BREXIT ON CRUISE INDUSTRY
World's longest cruise starts her 245-day-long journeyThe world’s longest continuous cruise has begun her eight-month trip, which will end in London.
Saudi Arabia seeks to raise $3.5bn loan for Red SeaThe Red Sea Project will turn virgin coastlines into one of Saudi Arabia's greatest tourism ventures
Cruise Ship Terminal Opens in Belfast HarbourA new cruise terminal opened in Northern Ireland's Belfast Harbour Monday following a more than $612,000 upgrade. The dedicated facility marks the first of its kind on the Emerald Isle.
CLIA, cruise europe to develop european cruise sectorCruise industry trade organization Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Europe and Cruise Europe have signed a letter of intent to develop, grow and strengthen the European cruise sector.