- WRECK OF WWII SUBMARINE FOUND SUNK OFF MALTA
- SRI LANKA RAISED A WORLD WAR II SHIPWRECK AND SANK IT AGAIN
- 2,000-YEAR-OLD SHIPWRECK GRAVEYARD FOUND IN AEGEAN SEA
- CROATIA TRANSFORMS TITO’S YACHT INTO A MUSEUM
- SHIPWRECK SITE FOUND IN LAKE SUPERIOR
- 500-YEAR-OLD SHIPWRECK HAS FOUND ON BOTTOM OF THE BALTIC SEA
- JORDAN'S FIRST UNDERWATER MILITARY MUSEUM ON THE RED SEA COAST
- RUSSIAN ENGINEERS DEFUSE WWII MINES NEAR KALININGRAD
- CULINARY DELIGHTS AT HIGH SEA
- CYPRUS DISCOVERS ROMAN-ERA SHIPWRECK
- PECHE ISLAND TOURS RESUME THIS WEEK
- JOIN THE ALBWARDY DAMEN EXPERIENCE DAY ON 28 SEPTEMBER
Wreck of WWII Submarine found sunk off MaltaThe wreck of a British submarine, which vanished at the height of World War II, has been discovered lying at the bottom of the sea off Malta.
2,000-Year-Old Shipwreck Graveyard found in Aegean SeaDivers have discovered five of their approximately 2,000-year-old shipwrecks which is dating to before the middle of the third century B.C. Furthermore there was a giant anchor pole near the tiny Greek island of Levitha.
Shipwreck site found in Lake SuperiorThe Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society has realised the remains of a ship named The S.R. Kirby that sank 103 years ago in Lake Superior off Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
Jordan's first underwater military museum on the Red Sea coastThe military sank several pieces including tanks, helicopters, and troop carriers next to a coral reef to provide visitors with a "new type" of museum. The museum, the Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority explained, will combine "sports, environment and
Russian engineers defuse WWII mines near KaliningradBaltic Fleet’s army corps have defused 35 WWII munitions on the territory of the Kaliningrad Region in west Russia over the past 24 hours.
Culinary Delights at High SeaExhibitors at MARINE INTERIORS in Hamburg will highlight what it takes to serve exquisite cuisine on board cruise ships
Cyprus discovers Roman-era shipwreckAnalysis of the shipwreck will shed new light on seaborne trade between Cyprus and the rest of the Roman provinces of the eastern Mediterranean, officials explained in the statement.