- ICEBREAKER AURORA AUSTRALIA BEGINS FINAL VOYAGE
- THE PHUKET KING’S CUP REGATTA KICKS OFF ITS 33RD YEAR
- "IMPACT OF THE CLIMATE CHANGE ON SEAS" HAS BEEN DISCUSSED IN TURKEY
- WRECK OF WWII SUBMARINE FOUND SUNK OFF MALTA
- SRI LANKA RAISED A WORLD WAR II SHIPWRECK AND SANK IT AGAIN
- 2,000-YEAR-OLD SHIPWRECK GRAVEYARD FOUND IN AEGEAN SEA
- CROATIA TRANSFORMS TITO’S YACHT INTO A MUSEUM
- SHIPWRECK SITE FOUND IN LAKE SUPERIOR
- 500-YEAR-OLD SHIPWRECK HAS FOUND ON BOTTOM OF THE BALTIC SEA
- JORDAN'S FIRST UNDERWATER MILITARY MUSEUM ON THE RED SEA COAST
- RUSSIAN ENGINEERS DEFUSE WWII MINES NEAR KALININGRAD
- CULINARY DELIGHTS AT HIGH SEA
Icebreaker Aurora Australia begins final voyageIt's an ending period for Australia's Antarctic icebreaker RSV Aurora Australis, who left Hobart earlier this week for his last trip to Australia's Antarctic Program after 31 years of service.
"Impact of the climate change on seas" has been discussed in TurkeyThe Sea Culture Association organized the second convention of Climate Change with the theme ‘Future is yours, protect your seas!’ at Nişantaşı University. Among the participants were seafarers, journalists, environmentalists, and scientists.
Sri Lanka Raised a World War II shipwreck and sank it againAn important World War II wreck saw the light of day for the first time since it was sunk by Japanese forces in 1942.
Croatia transforms Tito’s Yacht into a museumOnce used by President Josip Broz Tito for diplomatic voyages, the vessel called Galeb (as known as Seagull) is planned to renovate the historic vessel and turn it into a museum.
Shipwreck site found in Lake SuperiorThe Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society has realised the remains of a ship named The S.R. Kirby that sank 103 years ago in Lake Superior off Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
500-year-old shipwreck has found on bottom of The Baltic SeaFor 500 years, the Baltic Sea held in its depths a tall ship of the Renaissance era. Around the time the ship sank, Columbus was discovering the New World. His fleet vanished long ago.
Jordan's first underwater military museum on the Red Sea coastThe military sank several pieces including tanks, helicopters, and troop carriers next to a coral reef to provide visitors with a "new type" of museum. The museum, the Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority explained, will combine "sports, environment and
Culinary Delights at High SeaExhibitors at MARINE INTERIORS in Hamburg will highlight what it takes to serve exquisite cuisine on board cruise ships
Cyprus discovers Roman-era shipwreckAnalysis of the shipwreck will shed new light on seaborne trade between Cyprus and the rest of the Roman provinces of the eastern Mediterranean, officials explained in the statement.
Peche Island Tours resume this weekThe second season of City of Windsor operated boat tours to Peche Island is starting up again.