- FIRST GLOBAL STANDARD FOR SHIP HULL CLEANING ESSENTIAL FOR MARINE ECOSYSTEMS
- DAMEN UNVEILS ITS FIRST ELECTRIC CUTTER SUCTION DREDGER
- LNG EXPORTS OF U.S. DROPS MORE THAN A THIRD
- CSBC HELD A NAMING CEREMONY FOR YANG MING’S TWO NEWBUILDS
- KIDNAPPED CAPTAIN FREED IN BENIN
- THIRD IRANIAN FUEL CARGO REACHES VENEZUELA
- CONTAINERSHIP LOST MORE THAN 40 CONTAINERS OVERBOARD
- MAERSK SUPPLY SERVICE GETS SUBSEA REMOVAL TASK FROM FAIRFIELD
- SIEMENS GAMESA UNVEILED 14MW OFFSHORE WIND TURBINE
- CYBER PROTECTION CLASSIFICATION FOR HYUNDAI'S NEW LNG CARRIER FROM BV
- TOKYO MOU ANNUAL REPORT REFLECTED THE QUALITY OF RMI REGISTRY
- RINA SHIP RECYCLING HAZMAT EXPERT OPENS ONLINE COURSE
First global standard for ship hull cleaning essential for marine ecosystemsBIMCO, the world’s largest shipping association, has moved a step closer to finishing a global set of guidelines needed to protect the marine environment from invasive species and reduce CO2 emissions.
LNG exports of U.S. drops more than a thirdU.S. exports of liquefied natural gas are down by more than a third after policymakers have started to enforce lockdowns to deter coronavirus spread.
Kidnapped captain freed in BeninThe Bulgarian captain of a Portuguese-flagged cargo ship hijacked last month by pirates off the coast of Benin along with seven other sailors has been released, Bulgaria's foreign ministry said on Monday.
Containership lost more than 40 containers overboardThe Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) announced that a Singapore-flagged containership lost at least 40 containers overboard in heavy seas off the coast of Sydney.
Maersk Supply Service gets subsea removal task from FairfieldMaersk Supply Service has received a contract from Fairfield Betula Limited to withdraw subsea conductors and guidance frames from the Dunlin Alpha network.
Siemens Gamesa unveiled 14MW offshore wind turbineWind turbine manufacturer Siemens Gamesa has unveiled a 14-megawatt (MW) capacity new SG 14-222 DD offshore Direct Drive wind turbine.
Cyber protection classification for Hyundai's new LNG carrier from BVThe recently shipped "Elisa Larus" is listed by Bureau Veritas (BV), a global pioneer in testing, inspection and classification (TIC) services.
RINA Ship Recycling HAZMAT Expert opens online courseThe compliance of existing ships with the requirements of the EU Ship Recycling Regulation (EU SRR) is approaching.
Taiwan is complying with North Korea sanctionsTaiwan is complying with international sanctions against North Korea, a senior Taiwanese security official told the U.S. Deputy Representative for North Korea on Tuesday that it had previously been called upon to break them.
New LNG carrier of GasLog starts sea trialsLNG shipper GasLog said its newbuild carrier GasLog Westminister left the shipyard of South Korea 's Samsung Heavy Industries for trials at sea.
China's DSIC launching VLCC CSSC LiaoningCSSC Liaoning, the 308,000 DWT very large crude carrier (VLCC), built by Dalian Shipbuilding Industry Company (DSIC) for a leasing firm of China Shipbuilding Trading Company (CSTC), was christened and delivered on May 8.
Wärtsilä to provide LNG-package for Japan-built ferriesFinland 's marine technology company Wärtsilä has ended up winning a deal to provide a complete LNG-package for Japan's first LNG-powered ferries.