- POLAND PRESENTS OFF-SHORE WIND BILL
- SIMEC ATLANTIS ENERGY HAS SECURED AN ORDER FROM JAPANESE UTILITY
- CHINA IRON ORE PORT STOCKS CONTINUES TO FALL AS PORT INVENTORY RISES
- MAERSK TO TEST BATTERY SYSTEM TO IMPROVE POWER PRODUCTION
- UKRAINE REQUESTED ASSISTANCE OF TURKEY TO BUILD THE PROJECT 58250 CORVETTES
- RUSSIA BLOCKED AZOV SEA FOR UKRAINIAN SHIPPING
- TOWING VESSEL FIRE ON THE LOWER MISSISSIPPI RIVER
- NEW REQUIREMENTS FOR FISHING IN BALTIC SEA
- PIRATES KIDNAP FOUR GREEK SAILORS IN TOGO
- GENEREAL CARGO SHIP AND TANKER COLLIDED IN JEJU STRAIT, SOUTH KOREA
- EGYPT, GREECE AND CYPRUS COME TOGETHER FOR MILITARY EXERCISE IN MED SEA
- PAKISTAN NAVY COMMISSIONS RESEARCH SHIP BEHR MASSAH
Poland presents off-shore wind billEnergy Ministry of Poland has finished internal work on draft "Offshore Wind Act". The draft is to be further proceeded now by Polish Government on the legislative path through public consultations.
China iron ore port stocks continues to fall as port inventory risesIron ore futures in China touched a three-week low on Friday and posted their second consecutive weekly decline, as prospects of tepid steel demand over winter weighed on prices of the key steelmaking raw material.
Ukraine requested assistance of Turkey to build the project 58250 corvettesDuring the “Weapons and Security-2019” exhibition, new improvements and cooperation fields are seriously discussed by the representatives of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine with their Turkish counterparts.
Towing vessel fire on the lower Mississippi RiverThe Jacob Kyle Rusthoven, valued at an estimated $1.5 million, burned completely.
New requirements for fishing in Baltic SeaThe Council of the EU had agreed on 15 October on 2020's total allowable catches and EU states’ quotas for the ten most commercially important fish stocks in the Baltic Sea.
Pirates kidnap four Greek sailors in TogoPirates attacked a Greek oil tanker off the coast of Togo. Authorities started to searched for nine people who were kidnapped from a Norwegian-flagged ship.
Genereal cargo ship and tanker collided in Jeju Strait, South KoreaBelize-flagged cargo vessel TENG SHENG collided with Chinese 3,000-ton tanker.
Pakistan Navy commissions research ship Behr MassahPakistan Navy has announced that they commissioned survey ship “Behr Massah” at a ceremony in Karachi on 4th November.
Pirates abducted 9 sailor from Norwegian bulker in Gulf of GuineaThe Gulf of Guinea is one of the world's most dangerous maritime regions. The ship named Bonita kidnapped with 9 seamen on board.
Beijing to work with ASEAN countries on South China SeaChina has announced that it is willing to work with Southeast Asian countries for long term peace in the South China Sea.
Iran claims that missiles from Saudi Arabia hit oil tankerTwo missiles fired from Saudi Arabia to Iranian tanker traveling through the Red Sea off the coast of Saudi Arabia. There was no word from Saudi Arabia on the reported attack.
Handover ceremony was held for new Damen vesselsOn 20th October, a handover ceremony was held at Albwardy Damen, in Sharjah, UAE, marking Damen’s delivery of thirteen tugs to Jawar Al Khaleej Shipping.