- DEADLINE OF EU SHIP RECYCLING REGULATIONS IS APPROACHING
- WÄRTSILÄ SIMULATION TECHNOLOGY FOR SAMK
- E-NAVIGATION IS THE FUTURE OF SHIPPING
- AFTER BEING DENIED ENTRY IN 2 COUNTRIES, COSTA FORTUNA HEADS FOR SINGAPORE
- PANAMA SHIP REGISTRY SIMPLIFIES SHIP REGISTRATION
- JEANNEAU ANNOUNCED A MAJOR NEW PROJECT OF CAP CAMARAT LINE
- ALPHA MARINE WILL FOCUS ON EMERGENCY SYSTEMS AND PROCEDURES IN 2019 MOUS
- SCANDLINES INTRODUCES NORSEPOWER’S ROTOR SAIL SOLUTION ON BOARD HYBRID FERRY
- MAN ENERGY AND SAMSUNG SIGN MARINE DIGITIZATION AGREEMENT
- DENMARK'S SUPER FERRY COMPLETES HER MAIDEN VOYAGE
- ESKOMARINE AND ALPHA MARINE AIM TO SUPPORT THE SHIPPING COMPANIES IN ANY TECHNICAL MATTER
- SWEDISH ELECTRIC FERRY ARISES WITH SUPERFAST CHARGING
Deadline of EU Ship Recycling Regulations is approachingNew European regulations on ship recycling come into force at the end of the year, but many shipowners haven't complied yet.
E-Navigation is the Future of ShippingTrading worldwide without electronic devices is no longer an choice, young navigators and crew are turned on to digital technology and want this modern technology at their fingertips rather than the messy, cumbersome, labour-intensive and paper-intensive
Panama Ship Registry simplifies ship registrationThe Panama Ship Registry has announced that they will release a single platform “Electronic Ship Registration System (ESRS)” to simplify the process of ship registration.
Alpha Marine will focus on Emergency Systems and Procedures in 2019 MoUsBeside circular regarding the Paris andTokyo Concentrated Inspection Campaign (CIC) onemergency systems and procedures, AMC announced that they will provide guidance to Shipowners, Operators and Masters in accordance with the Checklists.
Scandlines introduces Norsepower’s Rotor Sail solution on board hybrid ferryScandlines drives venture in wind propulsion innovation on board the M/V Copenhagen reducing further carbon emissions.
MAN Energy and Samsung sign Marine Digitization AgreementMAN Energy Arrangements and Samsung Heavy Industries Co. Ltd. have marked a key participation assention for the digitization of marine motors, including a system for a long-term vital participation to create advances and frameworks for the digitization of
Denmark's super ferry completes her maiden voyageThe world’s most powerful fully electric ferry has started its journey.
Swedish Electric Ferry arises with superfast chargingState owned Swedish power company Vattenfall has cooperated with electric propulsion specialist Echandia Marine to develope a new solution to provide fast charging for ferries and other electric vessels.
New Liebherr offshore crane counters requirements for operations with limited space on deckLiebherr-MCCtec Rostock GmbH proudly presents the latest innovation for the offshore crane market at the ONS exhibition - the RL-K 2600.
Damen Shiprepair Curaçao welcomes royal visit1 July 2018: His Royal Highness King Willem-Alexander and Her Royal Highness Queen Máxima have visited Damen Shiprepair Curaçao.
Iskes Towage & Salvage signs contract for two Damen ASD Tugs 2312Jim Iskes, owner of Iskes Towage & Salvage, the leading maritime service provider based in the port of IJmuiden / Amsterdam, has signed a contract at the ITS 2018 event in Marseille with Damen for the supply of two ASD Tugs 2312.
Successful demonstration of VAMOS! technology in UKOn the 24th of October the ¡VAMOS! consortium, Advisory Board Members, and interested external parties were invited for a live demonstration of the ¡VAMOS! technology at the Imerys Minerals Ltd. test site in Lee Moor, Devon, UK.