- RUSSIAN PACIFIC FLEET COMPLETED ITS VISIT TO BRUNEI
- 10 RUSSIAN NAVY SUBMARINES TO DEPLOY AT NORTH ATLANTIC
- TURKEY'S FIRST INDIGENOUSLY DEVELOPED ANTI-SHIP MISSILE HAS BEEN TESTED
- HANJIN HEAVY TO BUILD FOUR HIGH-SPEED PATROL BOATS
- USS JOHN S. MCCAIN (DDG 56) REPAIRS COMPLETED
- RUSSIA’S NEWEST SUBMARINE TESTS NEW WEAPONS OFF NORWAY
- JAPAN CONDUCTED NAVAL EXERCISES WITH THE CHINESE NAVY
- RUSSIA'S ARMED ICEBREAKER HAS LAUNCHED
- NEWEST MISSILE FRIGATE OF RUSSIAN NAVY ON STATE TRIAL
- BANGLADESH WARSHIPS VISITS INDIA FOR NAVAL DRILLS
- POLAND LAUNCHED “ALBATROS” MINEHUNTER
- CHINESE NAVY TYPE 052D GUIDED-MISSILE DESTROYER VISITS JAPAN
Russian Pacific Fleet completed its visit to BruneiRussia's Pacific Fleet warships arrived in Brunei for a visit, the fleet's press service announced on Saturday.
Turkey's first indigenously developed anti-ship missile has been testedAccording to the statement of the Turkish Presidency of Defense Industries, Turkey conducted a successful test-fire of the country’s first indigenously developed sea-launched cruise missile.
USS John S. McCain (DDG 56) repairs completedThe USS John S. McCain is back at sea two years after it was badly damaged in a collision near Singapore.
Japan conducted naval exercises with the Chinese NavyThe Maritime Self-Defense Force of Japan has carried out naval exercises with the Chinese Navy for the first time in eight years.
Russia's armed icebreaker has launchedThe lead vessel of a new class of Russian ice-rated warships, Ivan Papanin, has been launched in St. Petersburg.
Newest missile frigate of Russian Navy on state trialAccording to statement of Severnaya Shipyard, The Project 22350 first serial-produced frigate Admiral Kasatonov armed with Kalibr cruise missiles has entered state trials.
Bangladesh warships visits India for naval drillsTwo ships of the Bangladesh Navy arrived Vishakhapatnam to attend a four-day naval exercise.
Chinese Navy Type 052D guided-missile destroyer visits JapanChinese Army visits Japanese Ports for naval exercises.
Daewoo signed contract with Korean Navy to build 3000-tons submarineOne of the most successful shipbuilding companies of South Korea, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, added new vessel orders worth 1.56 trillion won ($1.3 billion), achieving 51 percent of its annual sales target.
Turkish Aerospace Industries delivered 3 ANKA UAV to the Turkish NavyAnka is a medium altitude long endurance unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) system, primarily manufactured to meet the surveillance requirements of the Turkish Armed Forces.
USS Cincinnati is set to be commissionedAs a littoral combat ship, USS Cincinnati is set to be commissioned.
TCG KINALIADA handed over to the Turkish Naval ForcesThe fourth ship of the MİLGEM project has delivered to the Navy. TCG KINALIADA is an important vessel of MİLGEM Project with TCG Heybeliada, TCG Büyükada and TCG Burgazada.